PDA

View Full Version : Reasons to hate the Denver Broncos.

Pages : 1 2 [3]

kcfanXIII
11-29-2005, 10:45 PM
time frame? Rest of season? One week? Until the Chiefs don't make the playoffs?

I'll put a pic there of your choice if i'm wrong, as long as it is within the board rules. You're on.
one game
this week

and let me say something, thank you for your service. but i'll still spit on you cause you're a broncHO fan.

stevieray
11-29-2005, 10:48 PM
Who posts on a football site with a baseball avatar? Do you even know where you are?

you've been here since one this afternoon, trying to define your image through a football team on a message board.

:clap:

USMC_Davii
11-29-2005, 10:48 PM
If it were me, and I didn't want someone to run smack over the Marines on a rival fan board on which I planned to run smack, I think I'd go to the trouble of leaving it out the fact that I was a Marine from my FREAKING USER NAME. But that's just me.

Why should I? Not something I am ashamed of.

USMC_Davii
11-29-2005, 10:52 PM
you've been here since one this afternoon, trying to define your image through a football team on a message board.

:clap:

You've been on here 5 years and posted 16,000 messages and apparently haven't defined yours.

And yeah, i've been here off and on throughout the day. About 1:00 till 3:30 and around 8:30 until now.

5 hours.... 5 YEARS. Put down the crack pipe crazy, it's bad for your image.

CosmicPal
11-29-2005, 10:55 PM
Private Davii will wish he were back here after the shallacking the Chiefs beget upon the donkeys.

http://www.nostalgiacentral.com/images_movie/fullmetaljacket_3.JPG

cdcox
11-29-2005, 10:57 PM
Why should I? Not something I am ashamed of.

I thank your for your service. I truely appreciate it. However, what about you being in the Marines has any bearing to your posts on this site? If the Marines are so precious and holy that you don't want anyone to smack it, why reveal that piece of information on a site where your primary purpose of being is to run smack? If you don't want it part of the smack, keep it to yourself. IMO.

Saulbadguy
11-29-2005, 11:00 PM
OK, I went down there and kicked his ass. What next? Pushups or other manly (and idiotic) things Marines do?
ROFL

Go over to Cadet Mike Andersons house and smoke pot?

stevieray
11-29-2005, 11:01 PM
You've been on here 5 years and posted 16,000 messages and apparently haven't defined yours.

And yeah, i've been here off and on throughout the day. About 1:00 till 3:30 and around 8:30 until now.

5 hours.... 5 YEARS. Put down the crack pipe crazy, it's bad for your image.

do a search on your posts, liar.

besides, I've never spent five hours, let alone a whole day on another teams message board.

It's juvenile.

kcfanXIII
11-29-2005, 11:05 PM
are you taken my bet or not?

Mark M
11-29-2005, 11:11 PM
Riiiight, why am I even wasting my time talking to a cable guy? Oh, i'm sorry "Satellite TV service technician". Wow, what a mistake I made, please forgive me for referring to such an obviously skilled professional as a mere cable guy.

etc. etc.

Why don't you go fix someone's satellite, get a real job, get a life, oh yeah, and GFY ***hole.

I bet you like pie ...

MM
~~:hmmm:

QuikSsurfer
11-30-2005, 12:44 AM
26. They have the lamest crowd chant in pro sports. IN-COM-PLETE!

I was wondering when someone was going to mention that.

greg63
11-30-2005, 01:11 AM
No, I wasn't doing that either. I had my flu shot already this year, but thanks for your concern. You Chiefs fans really are nice guys.
:LOL:
Oh, look he's making yet another attempt to communicate and sound intelligent.

c13zephyr
11-30-2005, 01:21 AM
their closest relative is an ass

AlWilsonizKING
11-30-2005, 07:19 AM
Wasn't this a thread dedicated to "Reasons to hate the Broncos"???????

When did it become a thread to "Hate on the Marines"???????

Oh yeah you want to take the attention away from the fact that most of the reasons you all have stated are not factual, but more non factual "excuses" of why we win and such............

........and the fact that your team will not win this Sunday nor be in the Playoffs this year.......

Oh yeah the periods are back........

And just for the record....I would never think of joining ANY armed service and don't know why anyone would want to, yet I RESPECT each and every person who has/is/will be in the armed service due to the fact that they are fighting for my freedom to talk smack on a rival teams (Chefs) site..........THANK YOU ALL!!!!!!!!

PEACE!!!

WisChief
11-30-2005, 08:30 AM
I think in 5 years I've maybe replied to 1 or 2 of your posts Skip (granted, I've not posted alot in the last year, but....), but I feel the need to just let you know that this thread has done one of two things. 1. Shown that you were really, really drunk when you typed all of this drivel or 2. you really need to seek counselling to discuss your issues with Marines. :hmmm:

Just as an fyi too - I'd stay far, far away from Camp Pendelton or Lejuene with that pissy attitude of yours. ;)

chiefs4me
11-30-2005, 11:08 AM
I think in 5 years I've maybe replied to 1 or 2 of your posts Skip (granted, I've not posted alot in the last year, but....), but I feel the need to just let you know that this thread has done one of two things. 1. Shown that you were really, really drunk when you typed all of this drivel or 2. you really need to seek counselling to discuss your issues with Marines. :hmmm:

Just as an fyi too - I'd stay far, far away from Camp Pendelton or Lejuene with that pissy attitude of yours. ;)

:rolleyes:

greg63
11-30-2005, 12:37 PM
Wasn't this a thread dedicated to "Reasons to hate the Broncos"???????

When did it become a thread to "Hate on the Marines"???????

Oh yeah you want to take the attention away from the fact that most of the reasons you all have stated are not factual, but more non factual "excuses" of why we win and such............

........and the fact that your team will not win this Sunday nor be in the Playoffs this year.......

Oh yeah the periods are back........

And just for the record....I would never think of joining ANY armed service and don't know why anyone would want to, yet I RESPECT each and every person who has/is/will be in the armed service due to the fact that they are fighting for my freedom to talk smack on a rival teams (Chefs) site..........THANK YOU ALL!!!!!!!!

PEACE!!! Hey, my mindless smack talk, such as it is at my age, was directed at him as a Donk fan not a Marine. But, while we are on the subject, and although I too respect all who serve, that is what they sign on for: to protect our rights and way of life; freedom of speech not being the least of those rights. Hey, he came over here talking smack. Did he really think he would go away unscathed? However, you too have a right to your opinion and FWIW I would not disparage his choice of vocation nor would I talk down to someone who employs people in their community, providing a public service and aiding the local economy; both are respectable.

WisChief
11-30-2005, 12:40 PM
:rolleyes:

ROFL Hey, look at that, more Hemingwayesque literature from c4m.

chiefs4me
11-30-2005, 05:23 PM

aw gee thanks....:rolleyes:

kcfanXIII
12-04-2005, 07:53 PM
What pissed you off more. Running for 5 touchdowns, or wearing the belt after running for four of them?
should have been fined. if johnson gets fined for his stunts, portis should have been too.

blueballs
12-08-2007, 05:53 PM
They eat children

DaFace
12-08-2007, 06:00 PM

Man, where'd this dude run off to? He needs to post more (and this has nothing at all to do with his avatar).

EDIT: How odd. The dude hasn't posted since December 30, 2005, but was online just a few hours ago.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/member.php?u=375

Bowser
12-08-2007, 06:03 PM
Man, where'd this dude run off to? He needs to post more (and this has nothing at all to do with his avatar).

EDIT: How odd. The dude hasn't posted since December 30, 2005, but was online just a few hours ago.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/member.php?u=375

A ton of the "old timers" are like that. Hell, Boozer and RedNFeisty still browse around.

DaFace
12-08-2007, 06:06 PM
A ton of the "old timers" are like that. Hell, Boozer and RedNFeisty still browse around.

I guess it's just odd to me. I can actually understand people leaving entirely. This place isn't for everyone. But it doesn't make sense to me that people would want to just lurk after being a regular for so long.

:shrug:

DaFace
12-08-2007, 06:08 PM
Interesting. His last posts were in a "Phil's leaving" thread. I wonder if he ended up over at WPI and just lurks here.

Bowser
12-08-2007, 06:12 PM
Interesting. His last posts were in a "Phil's leaving" thread. I wonder if he ended up over at WPI and just lurks here.

Maybe he's been locked in a room with those two FSU girls for the last couple of years.

boogblaster
12-08-2007, 06:21 PM
Donk hating goes back to the days of knights and kings. calvery and indians. whoever heard of riding your donk into battle.. american natives used donks for a food source, altho they had to eat lizard shit to get the taste out of their mouths .. nowdays people hate donks because they hire players with donk-lookin teeth..coaches that look like constipated-rats..and ownership that hasn't valued a contract in its entirety ....