PDA

View Full Version : NFLSCOOPFrank, great comments in the rankings

BroncoFan
07-31-2001, 11:43 PM
Although your crazy about the Broncos, your comments in the power ranking section about the teams are really fun to read. Everyone should go take a look, they are pretty damn good.

Here is the link to the page for anyone interested:
http://216.207.72.135/power_rankings/view_rankings.php?userId=453

Joe Seahawk
07-31-2001, 11:49 PM
I Gotta agree with Bronco fan...Good read LOL

Nice job Frank I especially enjoyed this little dig...The second practice of the year, new head coach Marty Mornenwhateverthehell left on his Harley. He will wish he kept on driving after a disasterous Lions 2001.

The Bad Guy
07-31-2001, 11:54 PM
Thanks guys for the comments.

Broncofan,

I think Denver could be a great team. But with the track record Chet has, and plus all the new bodies that have to be incorporated, I think it could be one big letdown.

Joe,

I just don't know enough about Hasselbeck to give the Hawks a chance. Randle and Kirkland have really aged in the last two years, and that could spell trouble for the Hawks.

But, I have been wrong before, and these two teams could end up whopping the Chiefs.

Thats why they lineup every Sunday.

Thanks again for the feedback. I haven't had someone reply about my writing in a long time.

Chiefs Pantalones
08-01-2001, 12:20 AM
I just posted about this on the other thread. Great job, Frank!

CG

always thought you and Keg should be sportswriters

The Bad Guy
08-01-2001, 02:04 PM
Cody,

In about 2 more years, I will have completed college and have a degree in Broadcast Communications and Creative writing, plus a minor in Journalism, so after I achieve all that, that is when I will make my way into a job as a sportswriter.

I received great experience writing last football season, and I will build on that experience when school picks up again in the Fall.

But in about 3 years, you can be sure I will be writing somewhere.

HC_Chief
08-01-2001, 03:10 PM
Man, that's some good reading! :)

You can get a good feel for where your fellow posters are coming from by reading their ranking takes.

Pineapple, for example, comes off as the punk-@ss biatch we already know him to be. Of course, being a faiduh fan, that's a given... :p

Clint in Wichita
08-01-2001, 03:22 PM
Is there some reason why my username & password aren't working when I click the link and attmept to logon?

AustinChief
08-01-2001, 03:48 PM
Clint,

Are you trying to log into the power ranking section? Have you tried to go from the cover page?

hawaiianboy
08-01-2001, 04:44 PM
HC with the girl slap to the body!...

Hey I don't bug you when you do your Men on Film (straight out of In Living Color) film reviews do I?...

"This his HC giving this film two thumbs up with a twist... Tee hee.. tie me up, shave my back and find some hot monkey love Marky Mark!"

"Any film with the mens being dominated is for me!"

hehe... A-hole!

HC_Chief
08-01-2001, 05:03 PM
lol

<i>America's Sweethearts</i> - ssstaring Julia Roberts and Catherine Zeta Jones.

"Hated it!" :p

hawaiianboy
08-01-2001, 05:34 PM
Classic, classic skit... you and Leighty should reprise a midwest, whiteboy version of it..... May get you some airtime on Will and Grace one day...

:D

HC_Chief
08-01-2001, 06:07 PM
Did I make you mad?

"Twaan, don't be mad! Twaa-aan"

I'd like to hear the Polynesian translation... that sh*t would be hilarious (you know, with all the words containing twelve vowels and a single consonant)

"OOoonuk aauuooeegi gnuuueek <i>Kathleen Turner</i>, eeenggoktuk ula oouni <i>Hated it!</i>"

Shaka, brah! :p