PDA

View Full Version : How much impact...

DIEHARDCHIEF
10-10-2000, 10:14 PM
will Rison have toward game planning on the defensive side for the Raiders. Should this be a concern? You would think 'dre would be busy enough going over his own team's offensive gameplan for the game. I would think teams account for this in the preseason, that players they cut might go to a rival and give them all of their plays. Does anyone remember if the faiduhs were keen on our offense because of Gannon being there or not. I've been worried about this since Prison has gone to the Dark Side. Please, someone tell me I am thinking too much.

Duck Dog
10-10-2000, 10:25 PM
DJay23,

You're thinking too much http://www.ChiefsPlanet.com/ubb/smile.gif

'dre wasn't exactly the best student of the game and I doubt he knows very much about our O than what his own position required on any given week (not that he wouldn't tell you differently).

Come to think of it, I hope Gruden is picking his brain and relying heavily on the information ('cause I know that Andre will be making most of it up!)

Luz
looking for the raiders to be expecting Grunhard to start carrying the ball...<BR>

DIEHARDCHIEF
10-10-2000, 10:34 PM
Thanks Luz. I guess the NFL isn't all espionage and chicanery. I figured teams accounted for the loss of players to rivals.

------------------
We're gonna beat the hell outta YOU, YOU, YOU YOU and YOU!!!