PDA

View Full Version : As bad as the coaching staff is, as bad as the defense is...

flowergirl
12-04-2000, 11:08 PM
...Grbac actually has given us a chance to win it...

12-04-2000, 11:09 PM
That's too bad. I want a housecleaning.

Hoover
12-04-2000, 11:12 PM
I also want a housecleaning...but I want the guys who're playing to WIN to get their chance. C'mon half-a-team!

Chief Henry
12-04-2000, 11:31 PM
He gave us a chance to win it EXCEPT for the LAST play. There aren't many QB's that make that pass in that situation...most will THROW IT AWAY IF NOTHING IS THERE and save 5 seconds for ONE LAST SHOT. It was a STUPID play that had little chance anyeay. Raye could have called TWO fade passes or something!

flowergirl
12-04-2000, 11:37 PM
Yup, stupid play. No one can explain that one away. Unless he wants Gun fired or something...

kcsammy
12-05-2000, 07:32 AM
We need new coaches!!

I think team has talent, they just don't have any guidance.

I can only think of OU. Under John Blake, the team was worse than terrible. Bob Stoops comes in takes the SAME team and goes 7-5 first year. Next year, minus only about 3 key seniors, goes undefeated.

I think Gun's heart (as John Blake's was) is in the right place but he is not HC material.

Now the rookies need to be played all the time!! We need to know what we are dealing with going in to the draft.

This is like beating a dead horse!!

kcsammy
12-05-2000, 07:36 AM
We need new coaches!!

I think team has talent, they just don't have any guidance.

I can only think of OU. Under John Blake, the team was worse than terrible. Bob Stoops comes in takes the SAME team and goes 7-5 first year. Next year, minus only about 3 key seniors, goes undefeated.

I think Gun's heart (as John Blake's was) is in the right place but he is not HC material.

Now the rookies need to be played all the time!! We need to know what we are dealing with going in to the draft.

This is like beating a dead horse!!