ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Money *** OFFICIAL Sex Milestones Thread *** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=187365)

Midnight_Vulture 07-17-2008 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 4852971)
Dude, I don't have to prove anything to a 25-year-old punk who's ready to come out of the closet.

Why should I provide you whackin' material? Run out of pics on the internet so you start trolling Chiefsplanet for dudes willing to show pics for your personal enjoyment?

No thanks.

Hahaha its quite clear that I have gotten completely under your skin.ROFL

With that being said, I have also owned you on here so stop embarrassing yourself.

You how much better lookin that I am but where is the pic to back it up? Yep you were too chicken shit to post it.
And i proved to you that I banged a couple of girls while I was in LA on my couple of visits there...OWNED again.

You lose.ROFL:thumb:

vailpass 07-17-2008 03:29 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Midnight_Vulture (Post 4853169)

With that being said, I have also owned you on here so stop embarrassing yourself.

You how much better lookin that I am but where is the pic to back it up? Yep you were too chicken shit to post it.
And i proved to you that I banged a couple of girls while I was in LA on my couple of visits there...OWNED again.

This kid is funny.

Pablo 07-17-2008 03:30 PM

I'm half-tempted to give MV positive rep for his comic relief.

What say you Planet?

KCUnited 07-17-2008 03:32 PM

HIV+ rep maybe.

DaneMcCloud 07-17-2008 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 4853121)
I have to know, Dane, and maybe I'll regret asking:

If 10s don't hang out at bars, where do they hang out?

(Spare me, a naive small-towner from the Midwest.)

Hey man, I'm a Kansas kid. No worries!

The so-called "10's" go to private parties, special events, after-parties, after-games (the chicks are insane after Laker games), etc.

When girls are that hot, they don't need to go to the bars and nightclubs to meet "normal" guys. They've pretty much got carte-blanche to hit all the really happening spots and hang out with the super-wealthy.

Go ahead and call me "Name Dropper", but I went to a private party last year that was held by Kiefer Sutherland. He rented out an entire nightclub and the food and drink were free all night (and he was the coolest - he personally served me some hors d'oeuvres).

Without saying, the women were absolutely stunning (besides Brooke Shields, who I met as well :whackit:). I have no idea where these girls came from or where they went afterward, but it was absolutely insane.

And then of course, there's the Mansion. But that's a whole different "type" of girl, IYKWIM.

But there's nothing wrong with an "LA 8", which can be found everywhere: grocery stores, the gym, restaurants, etc.

Pablo 07-17-2008 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCUnited (Post 4853190)
HIV+ rep maybe.

Oh snap.

Midnight_Vulture 07-17-2008 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 4853034)
Oh, I missed this gem.

Where? Where did you meet them and where did you "bang" them?

It's a well known fact that there are very specific areas in which USC people live and party.

This should be interesting.

Started out the night by going to one of my buddies' friends frat. No clue what frat is was but there was a lot of tail there and the ratio was in our favor. Then after getting completely wasted there by playing an endless amount of beerpong they decided they wanted to go to a club.

It was the 901 club or something like that. My buddy has pics from that night Ill have to get them from him. All of them called it the "9 ohh" or something like that.

Good times indeed.

Still too chicken shit to show your pic huh? Hahaha thought so.

DaneMcCloud 07-17-2008 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Midnight_Vulture (Post 4853169)

The only thing you've proved is that you're a jackass of epic proportion, the likes of which has never been seen in the history of Chiefsplanet.

Again, where did you meet these "chicks" in Los Angeles? As I mentioned earlier, USC peeps are known to stay in ONE area, so if you can be specific, I'll be more than happy to confirm or deny your claim.

And while I know you want to get under my skin, I don't go that way. I'm only into women.

Rooster 07-17-2008 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 4853181)
This kid is funny.

He can be entertaining but so can the Special Olympics so it's kinda a push.

Midnight_Vulture 07-17-2008 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 4853194)
Hey man, I'm a Kansas kid. No worries!

The so-called "10's" go to private parties, special events, after-parties, after-games (the chicks are insane after Laker games), etc.

When girls are that hot, they don't need to go to the bars and nightclubs to meet "normal" guys. They've pretty much got carte-blanche to hit all the really happening spots and hang out with the super-wealthy.

Go ahead and call me "Name Dropper", but I went to a private party last year that was held by Kiefer Sutherland. He rented out an entire nightclub and the food and drink were free all night (and he was the coolest - he personally served me some hors d'oeuvres).

Without saying, the women were absolutely stunning (besides Brooke Shields, who I met as well :whackit:). I have no idea where these girls came from or where they went afterward, but it was absolutely insane.

And then of course, there's the Mansion. But that's a whole different "type" of girl, IYKWIM.

But there's nothing wrong with an "LA 8", which can be found everywhere: grocery stores, the gym, restaurants, etc.

What a name dropping homo you are. Hahaha I bet you think you and Keither are blood brothers now hahaha.

Hammock Parties 07-17-2008 03:39 PM

**** all of you.

DaneMcCloud 07-17-2008 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Midnight_Vulture (Post 4853203)
It was the 901 club or something like that. My buddy has pics from that night Ill have to get them from him. All of them called it the "9 ohh" or something like that.

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

That's not a nightclub or even a hotspot - that's a sports bar. The 9-0 Sludge??

I bet the "chicks" you picked up there were really hot. :rolleyes:

You become a bigger douchebag with each passing post. But keep it up.

It's entertaining.

Midnight_Vulture 07-17-2008 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 4853217)
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

That's not a nightclub or even a hotspot - that's a sports bar. The 9-0 Sludge??

I bet the "chicks" you picked up there were really hot. :rolleyes:

You become a bigger douchebag with each passing post. But keep it up.

It's entertaining.

Ummmm I was in college, with my college friends so what difference does it make. There were plenty of trim there so thats all that matters. Now go suck Keither Sutherland off hahahaa

Midnight_Vulture 07-17-2008 03:43 PM

Still no pic huh? Hahahaha thats what I thought.

gblowfish 07-17-2008 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 4853181)
This kid is funny.

Fred Garvin.
Male Prostitute.

At his finest:

http://video.aol.com/video-detail/fr...tute/796601796