ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life Coworkers can be so cruel (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=207853)

Jilly 05-21-2009 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sully (Post 5782870)
I can roll with this.

Really? i thought this would gross you out too....and then I'd be sleeping in a separate bed for the rest of my life because of my breakfast eating habits.

Sully 05-21-2009 10:33 AM

Syrup on sausage, bacon...even eggs isn't that horrible.

Anything sweet touching anything ketchuppy is stupid....

Jilly 05-21-2009 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sully (Post 5782885)

Anything sweet touching anything ketchuppy is stupid....

I SAID I DON"T EAT THEM TOGETHER!

Sully 05-21-2009 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jilly (Post 5782889)
I SAID I DON"T EAT THEM TOGETHER!

THEY TOUCH!!!
THEREFORE IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO NOT HAVE AT LEAST ONE BITE THAT IS BOTH KETCHUP AND SYRUP!!! OR WORSE, FRENCH TOAST WITH SYRUP, AND RENEGADE KETCHUP!!!!!

Jilly 05-21-2009 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sully (Post 5782897)
THEY TOUCH!!!
THEREFORE IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO NOT HAVE AT LEAST ONE BITE THAT IS BOTH KETCHUP AND SYRUP!!! OR WORSE, FRENCH TOAST WITH SYRUP, AND RENEGADE KETCHUP!!!!!

IT DOES NOT HAPPEN! I would NEVER, I repeat, NEVER eat french toast if it had ketchup on it! I do not believe in that type of hybrid. So shut it, mr. I eat my lasagna one layer at a time.

keg in kc 05-21-2009 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sully (Post 5782885)

Nothing wrong with that. My only beef was with eggs. Syrup + eggs is like eating sugary-sweet placenta with a side order of crushed intestines.

I haven't had sausage for a while. There's this really good fresh turkey breakfast sausage you used to be able to get at wal-mart (yes, wal-mart). I might have to pick up a pack and have some breakfast for dinner.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jilly (Post 5782913)
So shut it, mr. I eat my lasagna one layer at a time.

You say that like it isn't the sign of a well-bred man.

How else can you savor all that cheesy goodness?

luv 05-21-2009 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jilly (Post 5782913)
IT DOES NOT HAPPEN! I would NEVER, I repeat, NEVER eat french toast if it had ketchup on it! I do not believe in that type of hybrid. So shut it, mr. I eat my lasagna one layer at a time.

He does that too? Sometimes, you can't help it. It just comes apart!

blaise 05-21-2009 11:35 AM

I don't like lasagna. More specifically, I don't like ricotta cheese. It's foul. The thing that sucks is that my mother-in-law has somehow got it in her head that I like lasagna, and so when we go visit her in NY she makes lasagna special for me. Hooray.