ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life so how do you guys feel about punching females? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=185207)

Chiefs Pantalones 05-26-2008 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CHENZ A! (Post 4768825)
The 3 dots below the scrathes/bruising, are actually bruises as well from keys that went straight on.

http://img375.imageshack.us/img375/2239/img00062gm5.jpg

Just tell your friends they're sex marks. ;)

Skip Towne 05-26-2008 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GOATSE (Post 4768808)
I'm all for it. Bitches need a good black eye every now and then. If some skank ever gets physical with me I won't hesitate to land a haymaker right in her pretty little gut. If she persists, it's face clobberin' time, whore.

She will kick your pudgy ass.

petegz28 05-26-2008 09:05 PM

Agreed...grab them, throw them off of you, restrain them but not face punch them unless a table leg is going upside your head. In which case I think I almost broke an old girlfriend's shoulder when I tagged her so hard in her arm after she did that to get her the **** off of me. And yes I went to jail though I was literally getting a psycho bitch off of me that was nailing me with a table leg. I had a busted lip, knots all over my head and I went to jail for punching her in the arm so hard that it knocked her down to get her off me.

Donger 05-26-2008 09:06 PM

Never.

Chiefs Pantalones 05-26-2008 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanilla Thunder (Post 4768829)
The girl would have to be threatening my life in order for me to impose any harm her way. I guess you didn't feel she was threatening your life by stabbing her keys into your throat, but that's just you lol ;) Big ups on keeping a cool head though man. You're going to win the case, so don't worry about it.

Also, they'll probably end up dropping the charges anyway. White trash people that engage in stuff like this usually ride their emotions and make quick, stupid decisions (like stabbing you in the throat). Later on though, thankfully for themselves and their financial well-being, they smarten up a bit and drop the charges in most cases.

Hammock Parties 05-26-2008 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skip Towne (Post 4768834)
She will kick your pudgy ass.

I'm not as pudgy as I once was, old man. I bet I could punch right through your face.

acesn8s 05-26-2008 09:08 PM

Punch? No. But you should have grabbed the back of her head and face planted it into the ground COPS style.

CHENZ A! 05-26-2008 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Friendo (Post 4768818)
keys to the neck might've done it for me--I admire your restraint. just curious-what precipitated the beer toss?

The bar was closed, and I was pulling beers. I grabbed her boyfriend's, and he grabbed my hand. I told him to let go, then I told him let go NOW and leave. he didn't let go, so I just crushed the plastic cup with my hand and the beer spilled on the table. We walk around and give everyone a 5 min warning before we're going to pull them anyway, and this wasn't even the first table that I had gone up to. I never cursed or called names or anything, I just told him matter of factly to LEAVE NOW. thats it.

2112 05-26-2008 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CHENZ A! (Post 4768825)
The 3 dots below the scrathes/bruising, are actually bruises as well from keys that went straight on.

http://img375.imageshack.us/img375/2239/img00062gm5.jpg

Consider yourself lucky, bro. I once saw one nut job chick throw a bottle of beer like a tomahawk at her boyfriend inside a bar, she missed him and hit some innocent bystander in the nose smashing his face apart pretty badly. the bottle was almost empty, giving it maximum lethality. she just walked out of the bar and took off.

Spicy McHaggis 05-26-2008 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CHENZ A! (Post 4768847)
The bar was closed, and I was pulling beers. I grabbed her boyfriend's, and he grabbed my hand. I told him to let go, then I told him let go NOW and leave. he didn't let go, so I just crushed the plastic cup with my hand and the beer spilled on the table. We walk around and give everyone a 5 min warning before we're going to pull them anyway, and this wasn't even the first table that I had gone up to. I never cursed or called names or anything, I just told him matter of factly to LEAVE NOW. thats it.

And they reacted like that? That sucks. Intoxicated people are usually so rational too.

Do you have an attorney already?

Mr. Flopnuts 05-26-2008 09:11 PM

That's a shitty situation. I say smack a ho. WTF? Why not? It's almost an insult if you don't. Title IX or some shit. Equal rights means putting the water bottle on the container at the office, and gettin hit like a man if you hit like a man. A wife and mother is really the only exceptions to this rule for me. But then again, I'm kind of an asshole. I'd also say, that I have never had to put myself to the test as the situation has never arose. I may not have the balls to follow through with that.

banyon 05-26-2008 09:13 PM

Quote:

I'm all for it. Bitches need a good black eye every now and then. If some skank ever gets physical with me I won't hesitate to land a haymaker right in her pretty little gut. If she persists, it's face clobberin' time, whore.

Good thing we never have to worry about that.

Bugeater 05-26-2008 09:13 PM

You did the right thing. I can't imagine any charges sticking, the fact that you (I'm assuming?) were sober and they were drunk would put the benefit of the doubt in your favor. And from what I see in that pic, she should've been arrested for assault. I'd like to know why she wasn't.

2112 05-26-2008 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by banyon (Post 4768860)
Good thing we never have to worry about that.

:LOL:

CoMoChief 05-26-2008 09:15 PM

Quote:

:LOL:

This is the only thing GOATSE has said that I have laughed at. That's funny right there.