ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Funny college stories. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=108388)

|Zach| 01-14-2005 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SDChiefsfan
Damn, two friggin' nights in my life...can't a guy get a second, er third chance around here?

I'll just start by putting Frazod, TJ, Skip, and Zach on iggy; that'll take care of 90% of it. :)

The guy calls us out all the time and know he wants us on ignore. I just need a little consistency in my life. ROFL

|Zach| 01-14-2005 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ENDelt260
So, uh... who cleaned up the shit?

Not my party...didnt want to stick aorund to find out...a couple of her girlfriends saw her and start to try and take care of her. We didnt leave her there or anything.

Demonpenz 01-14-2005 04:30 PM

One time i was coming back from a bar walking, and you know when your a kid and you pretend to "Dunk" on tree's or whatever like your Mike jordan. Well i screamed out Oh Huge dunk by Ray and when i went up to hang on a tree branch it fell, only it was a direct TV dish and the guy was watching TV at the time. He came out and it wasn't pretty, i took a ride in the old Police car that night. Oh and then there was this time when i lit a bunch of black cat fireworks on the ground outside a bar and yelled break yourself fools. No one really broke themselves though

Mr. Kotter 01-14-2005 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZachKC
The guy calls us out all the time and know he wants us on ignore. I just need a little consistency in my life. ROFL

Now, not "know"....now, Zachey poo. :p

Bearcat 01-14-2005 04:31 PM

Quote:

She was really good looking...I mean before the shitting.

The Whitney I knew at NW was an RA (and was really good looking, too), so she doesn't really fit your story..... on the other hand, I don't know many people that would fit the "take a sh*t in the living room and pass out" story.

MOhillbilly 01-14-2005 04:31 PM

i used to beat the shit out of college kids cause they thought they could use big words in bars and get away w/ it.

|Zach| 01-14-2005 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearcat
The Whitney I knew at NW was an RA (and was really good looking, too), so she doesn't really fit your story..... on the other hand, I don't know many people that would fit the "take a sh*t in the living room and pass out" story.

Ya I wonder what someone would have to do to project that while walking on campus short of having shit in their pants. ROFL

MOhillbilly 01-14-2005 04:34 PM

Quote:

We both looked at eachother laughing but then she decideds to squat down and take a crap right there in this carpeted room...she then fell asleep right there.

get any?

cdcox 01-14-2005 04:34 PM

After I finished studying for a P.Chem. quiz one evening a roommate and I decided to tip a few. A few turned into several and I was moderately toasted when I went to bed.

So I wake up in the morning and it is time for class to start. The quiz was scheduled for the end of class and I figure I probably had time to at least get some partial credit. So I throw some clothes on not bothering with persoal hygine and burst into the classroom with 5 minutes left in the class. I explain to the prof (he was oriental, just so you can imagine what followed) that I overslept and says in a loud voice "Have you been drinking?... Don't worry about the quiz, go back to your drinking!"

Guess I should have at least brushed my teeth.

Mr. Kotter 01-14-2005 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MOhillbilly
i used to beat the shit out of college kids cause they thought they could use big words in bars and get away w/ it.

You mercilessly and brutally physically assaulted college students who attempted to impress you with their vocabulary in alcohol serving establishments--ones who surmised they might be able to do it with impugnity? :hmmm:

MOhillbilly 01-14-2005 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ENDelt260
You fuggin' misanthrope.

ill kill ya!!!!!!!!!!!!AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

|Zach| 01-14-2005 04:35 PM

Quote:

http://www.mattdamon.com/pm/gallery/gwh13.jpg

David. 01-14-2005 04:36 PM

Quote:

ha, that's exactly what I thought of.

|Zach| 01-14-2005 04:36 PM

Quote:

get any?

Sorry to dissapoint...

MOhillbilly 01-14-2005 04:37 PM

Quote:

i dumb and dont know what this means............