ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   ChiefsPlanet What is the best, most awesome, coolest single post on the Planet evah? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=212647)

Demonpenz 08-27-2009 10:11 AM

DanAP_man i'm so awesome I only f hot girls with small V's and detatchable jaws large sucking power perfect rumps with 3 boobs total recall style, i barely need to take off my gator popped colar white kacki shorts and sweet flip flops off. Girls dig my aqua net hair, my shaved peter, and my ability to shit that doesn stink. Lift up my gator sized balls and I have a tatoo of tebow on my taint. but you won't see any of this because I live in a hawiaan tropic model's vagina

gblowfish 08-27-2009 10:17 AM

The smackdown on Midnight Douche was very amusing...

Demonpenz 08-27-2009 10:17 AM

postrockpablo

Demon, you're so fucking American..you're like Brett Favre throwing footballs across a pond in Wranglers jeans...only instead of Brett Favre, you're Patrick Swayze throwing natty light cans into the mouth of a 6 foot long, 150 pound bass driving a 1994 Thunderbird Supercoupe off a flaming ramp made of Miller Lite boxes and pride; wearing an evil kenievel jumpsuit and depending on a parachute made of beef jerky and dream catchers, all bound together by Indian tears.

Because you don't fucking litter. That's why.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showt...weekend&page=3

notorious 08-27-2009 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demonpenz (Post 6005622)
postrockpablo

Demon, you're so fucking American..you're like Brett Favre throwing footballs across a pond in Wranglers jeans...only instead of Brett Favre, you're Patrick Swayze throwing natty light cans into the mouth of a 6 foot long, 150 pound bass driving a 1994 Thunderbird Supercoupe off a flaming ramp made of Miller Lite boxes and pride; wearing an evil kenievel jumpsuit and depending on a parachute made of beef jerky and dream catchers, all bound together by Indian tears.

Holy F$%@ing S$@#!!! ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

ChiefaRoo 08-27-2009 12:03 PM

Kirstie Tynes

Hammock Parties 08-27-2009 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demonpenz (Post 6005622)
postrockpablo

That's the one.

THREAD OVAH

ClevelandBronco 08-27-2009 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 6005089)
What say you? This one in another thread got me thinking...

Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/image...s/viewpost.gif
Son, we live in a world that has idiotic message board posts, and those posts have to be guarded by men with facts and stats. Whose gonna do it? You? You, Hootie? I have a greater responsibility than you could possibly fathom. You weep for htismaqe, and you curse the Chiefs. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know. That htismaqe's leaving, while tragic, probably saved him from a nervous breakdown. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves you from a nervous breakdown. You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that bulletin board, you need me on that bulletin board. We use words like your and idiot, moran, pie. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent talking football. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a n00b who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the incredible knowledge that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said thank you, and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a keyboard, and create a post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
Let's have some nominations and feedback. I'll put the most popular ones in a poll in a new thread and we can vote. The winner will get a weeks vacation in a place of their choosing(if someone volunteers the money) or else if that doesn't materialize they will have to settle for the designation of the coolest dude or dudette on the planet.

Dude, that's definitely top 10.

BigRichard 08-27-2009 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inspector (Post 6005170)
I liked the one where FAX went totally off on someone....I don't remember who now, but it was classic. Some of the best insults I've ever read on the innernet. I think it was in a thread where he was talking about helping kids from Africa or something. I remember he used the term "miscreant" or something like that. Good stuff. And he was really pissed, not joking around.

Not trying to hijack this thread but where is Fax at? Anyone know? I might not post much but I do enjoy his posts and I don't think he has been on in a long time.

crazycoffey 08-27-2009 12:14 PM

I really like OTWP's in the OP, so my second favorite is this one;

Quote:

I know alot about you, I know that you don't trim and you prefer briefs over thong underwear. You haven't touched yourself in years let alone spread your legs, yet you shave your armpits and bleach your upper lip. You stopped giving your husband head because you think it's gross and you are going to be surprised when you see his credit card bill includes a trip for two at a nice resturant last week and a hotel on the Plaza when he was supposed to be out of town on a business trip.

You want to make yourself feel better by getting involved with political discussion on this board because you can only hide so many snicker's bars and bottles of vodka around the house. What's that noise, oh the dryer just buzzed, better go fold the clothes.

Hammock Parties 08-27-2009 12:18 PM

lol that had to be directed at memyselfbitch

crazycoffey 08-27-2009 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoChiefs (Post 6006071)
lol that had to be directed at memyselfbitch

winner winner, chicken dinner....

Chief Faithful 08-27-2009 12:58 PM

My favorite is when Taco said we was leaving forever and wanted the mods to delete his account over being called a person of Hispanic heritage.

ziggysocki 08-27-2009 12:59 PM

Quote:

I know alot about you, I know that you don't trim and you prefer briefs over thong underwear. You haven't touched yourself in years let alone spread your legs, yet you shave your armpits and bleach your upper lip. You stopped giving your husband head because you think it's gross and you are going to be surprised when you see his credit card bill includes a trip for two at a nice resturant last week and a hotel on the Plaza when he was supposed to be out of town on a business trip.

You want to make yourself feel better by getting involved with political discussion on this board because you can only hide so many snicker's bars and bottles of vodka around the house. What's that noise, oh the dryer just buzzed, better go fold the clothes.
Thats freaking brutal! Brutally funny! go fold the clothes... LMAO

stevieray 08-27-2009 01:02 PM

There is an old bob dole rant that is priceless.

Dave Lane 08-27-2009 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoChiefs (Post 6005113)
This one's good.

Actually the GoChiefs / Dave Lane collaboration of the Herm Can't even Make a Frikken First down wins...

Hands down...