ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Neighborhood Crackhead Problem (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=164705)

Iowanian 06-19-2007 08:05 AM

For some reason, I think you can look forward to Dave Chappel characters' with powder on thier faces, crapping behind your trashcans for the remainder of your stay.

You might as well just put some cots in your garage now, and save them the trouble of breaking into your car.

Yesterday, 2 American _________ Terriers became property of the city in which I live, after one tackled a 60 year old female meter reader and chewed holes big enough to hide golf balls in her arm and back....and another American ________ Terrier attacked a lady's dog that she was walking.

I think their just in holding until they're destroyed anyway....I'll bet you could borrow one of these friendly, loving family pets to defend your crackdom.

Molitoth 06-19-2007 08:06 AM

http://www.costumesandprops.com/grap...ket254x173.jpg

Was going to suggest busting out the noisy cricket, but he might think its drug paraphernalia.

The Franchise 06-19-2007 08:12 AM

Switch out your house number with the neighbor next door. When he comes to the door...answer it and act like you don't know him. Tell him he has the wrong house. If he's on crack....he'll get confused and leave.

Micjones 06-19-2007 08:23 AM

Just be honest with the man and tell him not to keep dropping by your house looking for favors.

Simply Red 06-19-2007 08:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simplex3
He does now. :)

ROFL

chasedude 06-19-2007 08:52 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Heh... goggle crackhead repellent.

This is the first thing that came up.

Simply Red 06-19-2007 09:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chasedude
Heh... goggle crackhead repellent.

This is the first thing that came up.

:) Goggle? :)

chasedude 06-19-2007 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red
:) Goggle? :)

:spock: sorry index finger twitching aggain.

edit: it really is twitching, I didn't mean to type again with 2 g's... ROFL

Phobia 06-19-2007 09:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Micjones
Just be honest with the man and tell him not to keep dropping by your house looking for favors.

You're absolutely right. I don't know why people can't just communicate the simple stuff. Folks seem to take drastic measures when basic communication skills would probably resolve the problem very simply.

Nice post.

Simply Red 06-19-2007 09:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia
You're absolutely right. I don't know why people can't just communicate the simple stuff. Folks seem to take drastic measures when basic communication skills would probably resolve the problem very simply.

Nice post.

Actually, I thought the same thing when I read that. Mic, it's about time, But I agree w/ Phil simply thought out post, well done.

ILikeBigTiddys 06-19-2007 09:53 AM

Basically, Im going to say what Simplex3 and micjones mentioned earlier. And I'm definitely going to keep in mind what Simply Red said about someone suing me. Because there are a couple of areas where someone could easily get hurt. Hell, a month ago a couple of Mexicans came by wanting to mow until I showed them the back yard. Then they realized it was going to be too much work and backed out. I about shitted myself. I wanted to ask them if they were Mexicans or Mexicants but that would be pretty effed.

Eric 06-19-2007 10:08 AM

Dumbass. Call the police.

ChiefsFire 06-19-2007 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Micjones

And the fun in that is?

Have him mow your yard again...prior to that, dig large hole in said yard...As he passes over it, he will drop into the hole...backfill with dirt....overseed with new grass seed....

The benefit is two-fold...no more hobo and a new mower

MOhillbilly 06-19-2007 10:27 AM

throw a rubbersnake on him.

eazyb81 06-19-2007 11:05 AM

Get a pitbull and tie him to a tree in the front yard. If anyone asks if it's a pitbull, just tell em it's a mutt you got from the pound.