ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Archives (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   All-Idiot Team Training Camp interview!! Must read! (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=18177)

Chiefs Pantalones 08-10-2001 12:04 AM

I know you were kiddin around.:)

And actually, I'm number 2, and your number 1.

You know your **** more than I do.

And about the FFL. I have never played, and I do not know how?:confused:

keg in kc 08-10-2001 12:06 AM

I can walk you through it. It's really, really easy.

If you want to try it, move over to that thread and I can help you get started and learn what's going on...

Shouldn't take more than a few minutes.

TCB 08-10-2001 05:10 AM

That is funny! Very nice Mark.

ken man

thinks packfan lives in florida and has never been to wisconsin

Mark M 08-10-2001 05:50 AM

Okay ... here's the deal:

htismaque--
Your contract demands were for an ounce of Indica bud and a 2-foot graphix. Considering that you can't remember this, I'm thinking you've already been paid! ;)

Cody--
You're not on defense ... you're the team chef. I think it's right up your alley.

FatElvis and Brad Caudle--
I'll find roster spots for you guys ... don't worry. (insert evil laugh here).
http://www.themelee.com/smilies/s/cw..._something.gif

MM
~~Should really be working ... but cares little.

ExtremeChief 08-10-2001 05:51 AM

cody... don't feel bad, I didn't make the offense either

but I have a feeling there is a special roster spot for you and your jalepeno cheese balls!!

waiting for the rest of the team with guarded anticipation...

htismaqe 08-10-2001 09:11 AM

I think Fat Elvis would be the perfect guy to put in charge of the meds...just don't let him near the toilets...

Surely, I demanded a pound...an ounce of good indica would last about 5 minutes...

Luzap 08-10-2001 11:29 AM

Stars Don't Report On Time...

Hey guys, hey Carmen,

Sorry about reporting late to Training Camp.

You know how it is, with all my fans, with all the celebrities that I have to rub shoulders with, with all the charity golf tourneys, I've been really busy... (I'm a caddy at Canyon Creek Country Club).

But I'm ready to go to work now. Just give me the rock. As the star H-Back of this team, I plan on racking up 4,000 yards from scrimmage this year.

I've got a good feeling about this year and I'm even thinking that someone might finally show me where to line up.

Luz
our first game is when???... what new offense???...

KCTitus 08-10-2001 11:31 AM

Well, we know one thing, Luzap. Packfan wont be able to locate you on the field when you line up. :D

Bwana 08-10-2001 11:38 AM

Have we come up for a spot for Packfan? Perhaps Jock Strap washer, weed puller, or some task of that nature?

Mark M 08-10-2001 11:44 AM

I still like the idea of having Packfan as the team mascot, and here's why:

At Notre Dame, all the players slap the sign on their way to the field (forgot what it says ... I hate Dame).

At Penn State, all the players rub the lion on their way to the field.

I figure we all get a shot at Packfan before we take the field ... kick him in the nuts, give him a boot to the head, flick him on the nose ... whatever the player doing it feels is necessary.

Me? I'd give him a kick in the a$$ ... maybe his head would get dislodged that way.

MM
~~Not usually a violent person.

Gracie Dean 08-10-2001 01:38 PM

Darn tooting...I still have the best tight end around!!!!! And the off season work outs only made it better!

Thanks

California Injun 08-10-2001 01:47 PM

MarkM,

Why inflict physical pain when mental tormentation (is that a word) is better?

I say we line up Packfan at the end of the introduction line. After we all slap hands as we run though, Packfan would be extending his palm for the High-Five.

Everybody then pulls their hand back just when he is ready to smack and he whiffs air.

Do this 53 times in a row in front of thousands of fans and he'd get the picture.

Warrior5 08-10-2001 02:50 PM

Reminds me...

of that scene on "Airplane" when everybody lines up to abuse the hysterical woman.

Or even better, when Gaz recommended a way for Jason Ernzen to earn some mony after he got fired.

Otter 08-10-2001 04:03 PM

Is it that time of season already?!?!

OK, I've searched all the websites I know of and I didn't see anything about my replacement so I'm assuming that I'm still in charge of special teams.

The first order of business is to start getting our kick and punt return personal fitted for my revolutionary helmet glove.

I know Myslond didn't take to it well last season but that boy was thick-headed, thick-headed I say! He never could figure out how having both arms free to fight off would be tacklers and use his fingers for some eye pokin' could be used to his advantage!

tommykat 08-10-2001 06:26 PM

Mark.....You are tooooo funny! Tommykat has what I say at a football game with my binoculars...NOW THAT IS A TIGHTEND.... :D