ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life My six year old daughter dropped the F-bomb for the first time last night (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=254819)

crispystl 01-09-2012 08:03 PM

I should say, although I do cuss around him i rarely use the f bomb. Very rarely.

crispystl 01-09-2012 08:05 PM

Then another time we were in the car going to the store and he has this little bear blanket he has had since he was born that he calls Mr. bear. He had forgot him and all at once he goes Oh shit! Where's Mr Bear? I about died.

Setsuna 01-09-2012 09:02 PM

Honestly though. Hearing a chick curse more often than not is very unattractive.

Rasputin 01-09-2012 10:51 PM

Sweet now maybe, just wait tell she turns teenager then you will rethink sweet.

I may suggest parenting classes devoted to raising teenagers to help.

ForeverChiefs58 01-09-2012 11:53 PM

Now that I think about it, maybe I shouldn't have named my kid ****y Mc****erson. Afterall, all the kids will laugh and call him cassel.

cdcox 01-10-2012 12:12 AM

The parents aren't always around when the bombs drop. One story that circulates at our church is that one day a kid was asked by a daycare worker if he had his lunch. The 4-year old held up his lunch bag a proudly proclaimed, "Yeah, I have my ****ing sandwich."

KChiefer 01-10-2012 12:58 AM

My buddy's 3-4 year-old sister was at a extended family gathering and quoted Space Balls - "I'm surrounded by assholes!"

Fat Elvis 01-10-2012 09:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Setsuna (Post 8281087)
Honestly though. Hearing a chick curse more often than not is very unattractive.

Settle down Sandusky. She is 6 years old; that is young even for you.

Fat Elvis 01-10-2012 09:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 8281719)
Sweet now maybe, just wait tell she turns teenager then you will rethink sweet.

I may suggest parenting classes devoted to raising teenagers to help.

I already have one of those. We have reached a detente of sorts. Instead of yelling and screaming about every single word that comes out of my mouth, she will do what I ask 75% of the time while quietly planning my demise. If I survive the next couple of years, I am good to go for about three more years until my little ninja hits the tweens. At that point, I think I will build myself a little fortress.

CoMoChief 01-10-2012 10:22 AM

Sounds like you guys need to watch your backs.....sounds like your got a ****ing ninja in your house. I know I'd be concerned a little.

Titty Meat 01-10-2012 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Setsuna (Post 8281087)

bundle of sticks

Holladay 01-10-2012 12:56 PM

A friends 6 yr old son promptly enters the kitchen. Mother had been doing some weird baking. Son annouced to the family "Wow, it smells like Lindsey Lohan's pussy juice in here". My friend went ballistic. Son ran outta the kitchen and was heard mummuring to his younger sister, "what did I say to make Dad so mad?":shake:

It's tough in todays' world. Internet, ribald cartoons labled for adults, of course other kids whos parents cuss like pirates then pass it on to your kids etc.

Slayer Diablo 01-10-2012 08:54 PM

ROFL! The only thing that could make that funnier is if she said, "Now I'm out, like the wind," and wooshed back out the door.