ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Computers Ok I have a weird one for you guys... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=263665)

pr_capone 09-18-2012 11:34 PM

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand?

meeting go well?

WV 09-19-2012 12:06 AM

It was called something different when I was there about 8 or more years ago, but I remember you could touch....that was pretty wild.

Phobia 09-19-2012 12:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by big nasty kcnut (Post 8911534)
Here the thing i would have the strippers set up facebook account with their stage names and post it on the site and they could post when they will be on and the site your working on could have the time when the girls perform. plus post their facebook page so the customers could interact with themwithout giving out where they live or phone number.

Are you available to create dialogue within the site and then maybe when the girls are there and there are boobies you could describe the boobies in full detail and tell the people who are reading what the boobies look like and then maybe if they bounce or something like that if they are dancing on stage and if the club is cold enough for well you know and then the people who come to the club could help you describe the round bulbous lumps of flesh with the text to put on a twitter feed and then you get to see free boobies just by posting a description of the boobies.

AustinChief 09-19-2012 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 8926849)
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand?

meeting go well?

Yup, I have the go ahead to create a project plan and rough mockups of how it would all work. Waiting on word back from the POS guys to find out about loyalty card integration. Assuming all of this works out and moves forward.. the next step will be to get one or two dancers to act as test subjects and a mini-focus group. I'll keep ya posted as it moves forward.

MIAdragon 09-19-2012 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AustinChief (Post 8911169)
ok, so let me explain the business model used at most places as it was explained to me.

The club makes it's money mostly off overpriced drinks and cheap food. The dancers show up (hopefully) for whatever shift they have said they will take and pay the club for the "right" to dance there. Then they do their thing and keep what they earn.

This lends itself to the "good" dancers wanting to build up a clientele. they want to know that their "regulars" will be their when they show up so they can milk them for cash.

Here is a the problem. most clubs don't advertise WHEN a dancer is going to be there. As a matter of fact it's almost unheard of due to the difficulty in keeping track of notoriously unreliable "independent contractors" which the dancers basically are.

ALSO the dancers themselves have no safe and effective way to keep in touch with their customers. Apparently, it's common for them to give out their phone numbers or other contact info which is just insane in my book.

A small number of them create a fake Facebook page to advertise themselves but it is a VERY small percentage.. like under 5%. And they aren't usually tech savvy enough to effectively use it anyway. (and it's also unsafe because they don;t wall it off from their real life enough)

OK, you may see where I am going with all this.. back in a sec to explain more..

The club needs to tweet its "menu" for the evening.

AustinChief 09-19-2012 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MIAdragon (Post 8928632)
The club needs to tweet its "menu" for the evening.

in theory, my solution will be better because you won't have to publicly be a "follower" on Twitter.. where everyone can see you follow a strip club.

That is one key aspect that I am trying to keep in mind.. the idea that it's important to get the info out there discreetly.

Nickel D 09-20-2012 03:08 AM

The place needs a well-recognized spokesperson who will represent the business with the appropriate sexiness-with-suave combination and appeals to men of all ages. Yeah, you got it: Betty White.