ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Taco John wants a new QB (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=108157)

Hammock Parties 01-10-2005 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OldTownChief
Yep, exactly what he'll say after the Donks first win with Plummit next season. He's so predictable it's funny. The people at the Mane have to see through this twit but just don't call him out.

I dunno, I guess we'll see. I think TJ is an honest fan, he's just a little bipolar. His ups are high and his downs are low.

OldTownChief 01-10-2005 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoatCheese
I dunno, I guess we'll see. I think TJ is an honest fan, he's just a little bipolar. His ups are high and his downs are low.

He'll just chalk it up to Shanarat working on Jake's "pocket passing" in the offseason :hump:

Mile High Mania 01-10-2005 08:53 PM

Quote:

It took a late season meltdown and a stagnant first half of a playoff game to convince him.

And he's right...Denver's D was strung out to dry by the Donk O in the first half...mostly because of poor third down play by Plummer.

No one wants a QB that only plays well when you're down by 32 points.

That last part is the dumbest thing that you have ever typed. Well, aside from earlier stating that girls were better looking with their clothes "on".

You've always had a woody for TJ, I wonder if he's aware.

Hammock Parties 01-10-2005 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mile High Mania
That last part is the dumbest thing that you have ever typed. Well, aside from earlier stating that girls were better looking with their clothes "on".

You've always had a woody for TJ, I wonder if he's aware.

Why is that dumb? The best Plummer has played in the playoffs ever was in the second half of that game on Sunday.

I don't have a woody for TJ, but he's alot of fun.

Taco John is the bomb.

Mile High Mania 01-10-2005 09:06 PM

Quote:

Why is that dumb? The best Plummer has played in the playoffs ever was in the second half of that game on Sunday.

I don't have a woody for TJ, but he's alot of fun.

Taco John is the bomb.

The second half of yesterday's game was the best ever... ever? I'm guessing his win vs Dallas while with AZ was his best playoff game ever.

Hammock Parties 01-10-2005 09:09 PM

Quote:

The second half of yesterday's game was the best ever... ever? I'm guessing his win vs Dallas while with AZ was his best playoff game ever.

Nope, go look it up, he threw two interceptions and his O only put up 20 points.

Arizona won because they held Dallas to 260 yards and picked off Ache-Man 3 times.

Taco John 01-10-2005 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCTitus
Odd that we're not seeing Teej posting here today. That's really unusual for him.

I'm planning a press tour for a client, and haven't had a chance to drop in this afternoon. I was here quite a bit yesterday afternoon after the loss...

ChiefsFanatik88 01-10-2005 10:36 PM

Quote:

Not for the price. If you ask me to give $4M a year and a big bonus to either Plummer or Drew... I choose Plummer. He knows the system and Brees has performed for 1 year only. I'm not saying he won't rock for years to come, but I don't see him doing better than Plummer in Denver... they have other areas to address that can improve the team with Plummer.

For a donkey fan, you're kinda smart.

ChiefsFanatik88 01-10-2005 10:43 PM

Quote:

And still, he had a good 2004.

And he shares the lead in Interceptions

Taco John 01-10-2005 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OldTownChief
He'll just chalk it up to Shanarat working on Jake's "pocket passing" in the offseason :hump:

If Plummer were to improve in the pocket, what would you chalk it up to? A fairy God Mother?

Taco John 01-10-2005 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valiant

odd... he told us jake was the perfect QB for their team???

I've never said no such thing... Prove it.

I've always liked Plummer, and still do. But I've never once said he was the perfect QB for the Broncos. Just that he's better for the Broncos than Brian was.

Taco John 01-10-2005 10:59 PM

And for what it's worth, I doubt you'll ever win a Superbowl with Trent. That offensive line isn't going to last forever, and once they're done, so is TrINT. He was only 3 ints away from Jake this year. That's pretty piss poor.

Mile High Mania 01-10-2005 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatik88
And he shares the lead in Interceptions

Yes, he had just 3 more than TrINT... same number of TDs. I know... phrase of the year "you're deflecting". No, just comparing.

Rausch 01-10-2005 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taco John
And for what it's worth, I doubt you'll ever win a Superbowl with Trent. That offensive line isn't going to last forever, and once they're done, so is TrINT. He was only 3 ints away from Jake this year. That's pretty piss poor.

And you only had 2 more wins than the Chiefs.

Also piss poor...

2bikemike 01-10-2005 11:08 PM

Quote:

Yes, he had just 3 more than TrINT... same number of TDs. I know... phrase of the year "you're deflecting". No, just comparing.

Trent also had 500 more yds and 66 more completions on 35 more attempts.