ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Funny college stories. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=108388)

JakeT 01-14-2005 08:44 PM

My senior year I went to hang out with some buddies who went to MU. After getting plastered at this bar we were heading home to their huge Apartment complex and I decided I knew where I was going so I could get some Taco Bell and meet them later. When I got to their apartment the door was open and all the lights were off - so I did what any drunk would do - stripped down to my boxers and passed out on the couch. At a about 7 am I was awoken by screaming china man who was about as scared as hell to a have 225 pound half naked man sleeping on his couch. -- Suprisingly enough I only missed the apartment by one flloor...

Saulbadguy 01-15-2005 01:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ENDelt260
I thought you went to Washburn...

Well, if you want to call a total of 9 credit hours college...:)

Mr. Kotter 01-15-2005 01:29 AM

I decided not to be a attention whore....rep whore....post whore....the details are too titilating.... :shake:

|Zach| 01-15-2005 01:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SDChiefsfan
I decided not to be a attention whore....rep whore....post whore....the details are too titilating.... :shake:

What?

What does this have to do with the thread.

Mr. Kotter 01-15-2005 01:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZachKC
What?

What does this have to do with the thread.

Fraz and Skip will attempt to frame my portrayal of my college experiences as trite, and "whoring," so as the 'new' Rob...I am attempting to refrain from such self-indulgence. :shrug:

|Zach| 01-15-2005 01:36 AM

Quote:

Fraz and Skip will attempt to frame my portrayal of my college experiences as trite, and "whoring," so as the 'new' Rob...I am attempting to refrain from such self-indulgence. :shrug:

Why you let other people control how you post is beyond me...

David. 01-15-2005 01:37 AM

Quote:

why don't you stop acting like a bitch and post your story. If not, don't bring it up.

|Zach| 01-15-2005 01:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by David.
why don't you stop acting like a bitch and post your story. If not, don't bring it up.

Bingo...

Mr. Kotter 01-15-2005 01:40 AM

Quote:

Soph, Junior, or Senior stories? WHICH ones? :shrug:

David. 01-15-2005 01:45 AM

Quote:

Soph, Junior, or Senior stories? WHICH ones? :shrug:

ROFL whichever ones you want. That's the what's great about it.

Iowanian 01-15-2005 01:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JennyGump
I was dating this guy who drove a brand new white camaro with light gray interior. He was quite a bit older than me, and was only trying to get some action. I hadn't given in, so one night, he plowed me with Purple Passion. I got so sick and threw up all over his pretty little Camaro interior. He still didn't get any.

hee hee

A gal once barfed that stuff all over the inside of the door of my car....It wasn't new, wasn't very nice, and I wasn't trying to Bone her........Took her and a friend who had barfed on herself to a carwash....had them get out, sprayed the inside of the door....and them. Hosed them down like a dirty Pinto. Talk about a redbelly.

Iowanian 01-15-2005 01:57 AM

What is the statute of limitations in Missouri?

I got a couple that could Contend for a medal.

Spicy McHaggis 01-15-2005 01:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZachKC
This is less funny and more so disgusting. But I went to MU to hang out and party with a bunch of my friends. It was a good time and everything was kind of winding down. Alot of people were asleep and I was talking to a buddy of mine on a couch.

While we were talking a girl walked in. She looked really drunk and she was walking around. We were looking at her trying to figure out if she needed some help or not. A few seconds later she pulls her shorts and panties down out of nowhere. We both looked at eachother laughing but then she decideds to squat down and take a crap right there in this carpeted room...she then fell asleep right there.

This poor girl happened to be in a sorority and her name was Whitney. Soon enough the whole greek universe found out and she was dubbed "Shitney" on campus. She ended up transferring...

Something along those lines happened to me. I drank far beyond my constitution at the bars one night and ended up getting separated from my friends. This girl I had been talking to all night offered me a ride home, I accepted and we ended up in her dorm room. More shots at the dorm lead to drunken sex. At about 5 in the morning I hear her walking around the room. I wasn't sure if I was dreaming or not at the time but I see her pull down her panties and proceed to piss on the floor. For some reason I don't think much of it and pass back out. I wake up a few hours later thinking the earlier image had been a dream. I glance over to the corner to see the same spot covered in wet newspaper. Awkwardness overcame me. I think I mumbled something like "I must go now. My planet needs me." and ran like mad.

|Zach| 01-15-2005 02:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian
What is the statute of limitations in Missouri?

I got a couple that could Contend for a medal.

That was already depicted in your old avatar with the hog.

Mr. Kotter 01-15-2005 02:18 AM

Quote:

ROFL whichever ones you want. That's the what's great about it.

OK, my Soph year, a buddy and I go out to celebrate KU's victory over Number ONE ranked OU....go to Louise's; Foghorn's; and Moody's (on fake ID's). Several beers and a few shots later, we head to Johnny's...to see my roomate who is in a punk rock band; a couple of Alpha Phi's try persuading us to "stay"....to no avail. We end up at the "Jazz House" with my buddiy's Coasta Rican friend, and her roomate....a Scottish chick. Both provided us with much entertainment and pleasure throughout the rest of the evening....untill we decided to walk home; as we were too "under the influence" to drive.

We go back to my dorm room at Naismith Hall, and check out the "action" across Naismith Dr. at Oliver Hall.....a girl who wanted me, in particular; she and a friend had left their blinds "open" and Steve and I struggled over access to the telescope as Nancy and Tia were "experimenting".....I decide to call, to see if they need any "help," they don't answer their phone....then I called for one ring, hung up....and called another one ring....hung up....my "signal" to Nancy....she stops, calls me and invites Steve and I over to "help" her and Tia through their 'fun.' On the way over, security/rent-a-cops gave Steve and I "sobriety" tests that we somehow "passed."

We went to separate rooms, and after 3 hours of "playing" went to breakfast at Perkiins....