ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   CHIEFS PLAYERS RANK AMONG LEAGUE LEADERS IN NFL EUROPE (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=115793)

el borracho 05-05-2005 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by el borracho
"WR Jeris McIntyre has seen duty in five games (one start) for the Rhein Fire, catching 13 passes for 294 yards (22.6 avg.) with a touchdown. He leads the league with a 22.6 yards per catch average and stands third in the league with 294 receiving yards. McIntyre has also returned five kickoffs for 89 yards (17.8 avg.) for the Fire. He caught six passes for a league-high 154 yards (25.7 avg.) at Hamburg (4/16)."

Anybody think McIntyre makes the roster this year?

BOO!!

(Things that go bump in the night.)

tk13 05-05-2005 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc
The statement "impact players such as LB Mike Maslowski" makes me laugh almost as much as Roy's man-crush on Scanlon.

9-0! Sit down Maz hater!

keg in kc 05-05-2005 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tk13
9-0! Sit down Maz hater!

I'm not so much a maSLOWski hater as I am a blind maSLOWski homer hater.

tk13 05-05-2005 08:36 PM

Quote:

I'm not so much a maSLOWski hater as I am a blind maSLOWski homer hater.

Resistence is futile! You will love Masl9-0ski!

nychief 05-05-2005 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can
Scanlon is called D-Day in Europe....women throw their daughters at him - even from balconies - during the many parades held to honor him.

that might be the funniest thing i have ever read on this site.

keg in kc 05-05-2005 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tk13
Resistence is futile! You will love Masl9-0ski!

Oh, definitely. Sometime after he gets an injury settlement and we never have to hear his name again.

tk13 05-05-2005 08:48 PM

Quote:

Oh, definitely. Sometime after he carries Bell and Johnson on his back all over the field, then grabs Scanlon by his scrotum and tells him to get off his field.

There, fixed your post for you.

keg in kc 05-05-2005 08:49 PM

Had a Donnie Edwards flashback there when you mentioned LBs being carried around on somebody's back.

Sparhawk 05-05-2005 09:15 PM

I will say one thing about Maz. He very rarely missed a tackle, and was a good special teamer. With his attitude, I hope we make him either a LB or ST assistant coach. Just teaching proper angles to take and other tackling techniques could help the rookies, and Mitchell immensely. Otherwise I've no problem with either Boomer or Scanlon. IF they earn a spot on Gun's defense, then I'm sure they will have earned it, not based on what they did in the college or NFLE ranks but based on what they do against Professional level competition.