ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Taco John wants a new QB (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=108157)

TEX 01-10-2005 11:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2bikemike
Trent also had 500 more yds and 66 more completions on 35 more attempts.

Wow. It's amazing how when more facts are presented the picture becomes more clear. Once again, Taco only includs bits and pieces to paint his own picture. ROFL

TEX 01-10-2005 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mile High Mania
The second half of yesterday's game was the best ever... ever? I'm guessing his win vs Dallas while with AZ was his best playoff game ever.

Wow. I'm impressed. He did it against a prevent trailing 35-3. Don't ya think the Colts let up just a bit? Kind of hard to maintain intensity when you're up by a mile. Just a thought... :hmmm:

Hammock Parties 01-10-2005 11:26 PM

17 interceptions is not that high in a high-risk, pass-first O that the Chiefs run. And he still only had 13 going in the season finale.

He also didn't have a stretch where he tossed 9 picks and only 2 TDs. There's that to consider.

Oh, and the fact that Chiefs fans rarely complain about Trent Green. Our passing offense is fine. It's not a concern at ALL.

Hammock Parties 01-10-2005 11:28 PM

As far as Green going when the O-Line goes, it's pretty literal. Willie Roaf and Shields are out of here in 1 to 2 years. So is Green. So I doubt we have to worry about that.

The next QB, however. :shake:

Taco John 01-11-2005 12:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch
And you only had 2 more wins than the Chiefs.

Also piss poor...

I'd never call 10 wins piss poor...

Mile High Mania 01-11-2005 06:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TEX
Wow. I'm impressed. He did it against a prevent trailing 35-3. Don't ya think the Colts let up just a bit? Kind of hard to maintain intensity when you're up by a mile. Just a thought... :hmmm:

Don't confuse my comment ... Goat Boy called it the best ever. I was questioning it.

Mile High Mania 01-11-2005 06:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch
And you only had 2 more wins than the Chiefs.

Also piss poor...

Hang on... 10 wins and 7 wins, right? Is this new math?

OldTownChief 01-11-2005 06:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taco John
If Plummer were to improve in the pocket, what would you chalk it up to? A fairy God Mother?

You misunderstood. I didn't say Flake would improve at anything. If anything I would predict him to fail miserably again. I was only predicting your response to his first win next season.

the Talking Can 01-11-2005 06:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taco John
If Plummer were to improve in the pocket, what would you chalk it up to? A fairy God Mother?

Trent Green wearing a Plummber mask...

OldTownChief 01-11-2005 07:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can
Trent Green wearing a Plummber mask...

All he would need to do is grow a beard and start walking like a bundle of sticks.

Hammock Parties 01-11-2005 07:19 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by OldTownChief
All he would need to do is grow a beard and start walking like a bundle of sticks.

OldTownChief 01-11-2005 07:22 AM

Strong resemblance to Abe Lincoln.

Hammock Parties 01-11-2005 07:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OldTownChief
Strong resemblance to Abe Lincoln.

"Four scores and seven points ago..."

OldTownChief 01-11-2005 07:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoatCheese
"Four scores and seven points ago..."

"Chump Bailey was scratching his ass again..."