ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs The Primary Flaw with Romeo's 2-Gap (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=264543)

Titty Meat 06-12-2013 09:58 AM

There was no flaw with Romeos defense.

mcaj22 06-12-2013 11:57 AM

i still think Dunta doesnt have a place on this team

he cant play CB outside or inside
he has one leg now, so hes very slow
cant cover anyone WR, Slot WR, TE, FB, HB
and he probably has no range to play Safety
and hes injury prone.

what hes good at
Hitting and Tackling, but every time he makes a hard hit now hes out 2 weeks with a concussion so he cant even do that anymore.

He will be this years Stanford Routt for sure. A victim that people will pick on and pick on all game. A good measuring stick of Dunta is "If Dexter McCluster can beat you all game in a 1 on 1 matchup, than a lot of people can and will" And that was Dunta last year in a nutshell.

Sean Smith should be the full time CB2 and Tysyn Hartman should be the FS.

Sorter 06-12-2013 12:02 PM

Pretty much sums up how I feel about him.

mcaj22 06-12-2013 12:17 PM

he just has too many "cons" than pros at this stage of his career, hes not what he used to be in Houston. He's a huge shell of himself, I think a bigger shell than what even Routt was.

Sean Smith and Hartman are young, with huge upside and potential to get better and I say **** it, throw them into the fire and dont give bad players starters snaps just cause of their "name" and reputation

BossChief 06-12-2013 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcaj22 (Post 9747024)
i still think Dunta doesnt have a place on this team

he cant play CB outside or inside
he has one leg now, so hes very slow
cant cover anyone WR, Slot WR, TE, FB, HB
and he probably has no range to play Safety
and hes injury prone.

what hes good at
Hitting and Tackling, but every time he makes a hard hit now hes out 2 weeks with a concussion so he cant even do that anymore.

He will be this years Stanford Routt for sure. A victim that people will pick on and pick on all game. A good measuring stick of Dunta is "If Dexter McCluster can beat you all game in a 1 on 1 matchup, than a lot of people can and will" And that was Dunta last year in a nutshell.

Sean Smith should be the full time CB2 and Tysyn Hartman should be the FS.

I agree. Still can't believe how many here loved that signing.

We are gonna pay him almost as much as Dumervil is gonna get from Baltimore.

BossChief 06-12-2013 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcaj22 (Post 9747075)
he just has too many "cons" than pros at this stage of his career, hes not what he used to be in Houston. He's a huge shell of himself, I think a bigger shell than what even Routt was.

Sean Smith and Hartman are young, with huge upside and potential to get better and I say **** it, throw them into the fire and dont give bad players starters snaps just cause of their "name" and reputation

I think Bin Laden is gonna show up for us and play well as the other safety...what do you see in Hartman?...I guess I can see him not even making the team.