ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Are multiple 2nd rd picks more valuable? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=226716)

Silock 04-18-2010 09:53 PM

Are multiple 2nd rd picks more valuable?

Sorry if this is covered in the other draft threads, but they are huge and intimidating and I don't really want to read through all of the personal attacks on Mecca LMAO

I was thinking about this the other day. Given that a lot of our first-round picks have been busts, can you get just as good of a player in the 2nd round? If so, why wouldn't you at least WANT to trade down to the 2nd round to pick up more players, and as a bonus, pay them less than first-rounder money?

Mecca 04-18-2010 09:55 PM

If you can't hit on a 1st round pick what makes you think you can hit on a lower pick?

And for the most part no you can't get as good of a player.

RustShack 04-18-2010 09:57 PM

This year second round picks are very valuable.. especially if you get more than just a second round pick in trading down. This is a deep year, you want all the picks in the first five rounds you can get.

Hammock Parties 04-18-2010 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silock (Post 6685133)
Given that a lot of our first-round picks have been busts, can you get just as good of a player in the 2nd round? If so, why wouldn't you at least WANT to trade down to the 2nd round to pick up more players, and as a bonus, pay them less than first-rounder money?

This is what Carl Peterson did to our fanbase.

Someone hold me.

http://i.imgur.com/3kpaR.jpg

chiefzilla1501 04-18-2010 10:05 PM

Quote:

Sorry if this is covered in the other draft threads, but they are huge and intimidating and I don't really want to read through all of the personal attacks on Mecca LMAO

I was thinking about this the other day. Given that a lot of our first-round picks have been busts, can you get just as good of a player in the 2nd round? If so, why wouldn't you at least WANT to trade down to the 2nd round to pick up more players, and as a bonus, pay them less than first-rounder money?

If we get two second round picks, I'm open to listening.

If it's just one extra second round pick, it's a stupid move.

acesn8s 04-18-2010 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 (Post 6685172)
If we get two second round picks, I'm open to listening.

If it's just one extra second round pick, it's a stupid move.

How about two 1st? 1 this year, 1 next year?

Silock 04-18-2010 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 6685138)
If you can't hit on a 1st round pick what makes you think you can hit on a lower pick?

And for the most part no you can't get as good of a player.

Well, if you have more picks, the odds of hitting on them automatically goes up.

You probably know, but how many of the "elite" players in the league right now were first rounders as compared to those in the lower rounds?

DeezNutz 04-18-2010 10:14 PM

And the Chiefs have a long and storied history of owning picks in the second round.

Look, lets not over-analyze this shit. Just because the Chiefs have drafted exceptionally poorly doesn't mean we need to try to re-invent the wheel.

DeezNutz 04-18-2010 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silock (Post 6685195)
Well, if you have more picks, the odds of hitting on them automatically goes up.

You probably know, but how many of the "elite" players in the league right now were first rounders as compared to those in the lower rounds?

No, the odds don't go up.

For example, Mecca could see as many 95 mph fastballs as you wanted to throw. 10? He won't hit one. Throwing 65 won't increase his odds.

The odds only go up for with the draft if you believe Pioli and company are merely throwing darts. After Thursday, we'll know if this should be their future approach.

Silock 04-18-2010 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeezNutz (Post 6685203)

Mathematically they do, but perhaps not practically.

DeezNutz 04-18-2010 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silock (Post 6685206)
Mathematically they do, but perhaps not practically.

Incompetency will overshadow any potential statistical increase.

Never underestimate the driving will of stupid.

Pitt Gorilla 04-18-2010 10:20 PM

I realize that Peterson is gone, but have you SEEN our list of 2nd round picks? I mean, really.

chiefzilla1501 04-18-2010 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeezNutz (Post 6685203)

For example, Mecca could see as many 95 mph fastballs as you wanted to throw. 10? He won't hit one. Throwing 65 won't increase his odds.

The odds only go up for with the draft if you believe Pioli and company are merely throwing darts. After Thursday, we'll know if this should be their future approach.

The odds could go up in the second round if you draft off a very specific positional value.

For example, drafting Guards and Right Tackles and Centers and Inside Linebackers and Running Backs and Safeties and Tight Ends... those are positions with a pretty high hit rate in the second round.

DeezNutz 04-18-2010 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 (Post 6685219)
The odds could go up in the second round if you draft off a very specific positional value.

For example, drafting Guards and Right Tackles and Centers and Inside Linebackers and Running Backs and Safeties and Tight Ends... those are positions with a pretty high hit rate in the second round.

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeezNutz (Post 6685209)
Incompetency will overshadow any potential statistical increase.

Never underestimate the driving will of stupid.

chiefzilla1501 04-18-2010 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by acesn8s (Post 6685187)
How about two 1st? 1 this year, 1 next year?

Depends on who the team is. Tough call, though. I'd tend to say no, because this is such a strong draft class.

Hammock Parties 04-18-2010 10:27 PM

The 2010 Pro Bowl featured 27 first-round picks among the 44 starters.

Ergo, the best players come from the first round.

Mecca 04-18-2010 10:28 PM

Quote:

For positions like QB the marquee number in the 1st round is higher than all the other rounds combined...

CaliforniaChief 04-18-2010 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoChiefs (Post 6685234)
The 2010 Pro Bowl featured 27 first-round picks among the 44 starters.

Ergo, the best players come from the first round.

HA! We don't want Pro-Bowlers...we want the right Bowlers.

In all seriousness, can we just start the draft tomorrow? I feel like I'm bleeding to death through my eyes.

DaneMcCloud 04-18-2010 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 (Post 6685219)

More horseshit from the Pioli ballwasher.

How did Junior Siavii and Kris Wilson work out?

chiefzilla1501 04-18-2010 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 6685250)

What the **** are you talking about?

I've said 1000 times in multiple threads that a trade down is stupid unless you get two second round picks. And in that case, it's not a move I'd make if you pass on Clausen.

How is this in any way a defense of Pioli? It's saying if he makes this move, it's a really stupid one.

DaneMcCloud 04-18-2010 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 (Post 6685254)
What the **** are you talking about?

I've said 1000 times in multiple threads that a trade down is stupid unless you get two second round picks. And in that case, it's not a move I'd make if you pass on Clausen.

How is this in any way a defense of Pioli? It's saying if he makes this move, it's a really stupid one.

Name me a team that got ANYTHING by trading out of the first round completely into the second round.

Siavii and Wilson.

Ring a bell?

Okay, now get back to work. Pioli needs his taint licked.

Hammock Parties 04-18-2010 10:52 PM

If you really want to split hairs 17 of 22 AFC Pro Bowl starters were first-round picks last season. And the AFC is generally accepted as the more talented conference, isn't it?

chiefzilla1501 04-18-2010 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 6685272)
Name me a team that got ANYTHING by trading out of the first round completely into the second round.

Siavii and Wilson.

Ring a bell?

Who said anything about trading out of the first round? I'm talking about a deal that would involve a low first and two seconds. Who wouldn't take that, if it became available?

And calling me a Pioli taint licker after I've said multiple times that trading down for only one extra pick is beyond stupid... where does that come from? Oh right, because you hear what you want to hear.

chiefzilla1501 04-18-2010 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 6685272)

Siavii and Wilson.

Ring a bell?

By the way, since you're so convinced I'm a Pioli ball-licker, let me make this clear: I think Pioli will have ****ed up the first round royally if he drafts an Offensive Tackle or McClain. Or if he passes on Clausen or Berry to move down in exchange for anything short of either a future first or two second rounders (in addition to the lower first they'd get in the trade down).

That's my clear line in the sand. And yes, I have a bad feeling he's going to do one of those dumb moves above.

Chiefburger 04-18-2010 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 (Post 6685283)
Who said anything about trading out of the first round? I'm talking about a deal that would involve a low first and two seconds. Who wouldn't take that, if it became available?

And calling me a Pioli taint licker after I've said multiple times that trading down for only one extra pick is beyond stupid... where does that come from? Oh right, because you hear what you want to hear.

But we're only one great player away from contending. Follow this site the previous two weeks and you'll know the planet has decided the Chiefs have no room for merely very good players.

The key to winning is putting all eggs in a basket, duh.

noa 04-18-2010 11:03 PM

Maybe you can get lucky and hit in the second round, but skipping out on the first round means you could miss out on guys like:

Derrick Thomas
Barry Sanders
Willie Roaf
Lawrence Taylor
Walter Payton
Peyton Manning
Dan Marino
Jonathan Ogden
Deion Sanders
Jim Kelly
Torry Holt
Richard Seymour
Champ Bailey
Ed Reed
Dwight Freeney
Ray Lewis
Darrell Green
Derrick Brooks
Reggie Wayne
Keith Bulluck

DaneMcCloud 04-18-2010 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by noa (Post 6685317)
Maybe you can get lucky and hit in the second round, but skipping out on the first round means you could miss out on guys like:

Derrick Thomas
Barry Sanders
Willie Roaf
Lawrence Taylor
Walter Payton
Peyton Manning
Dan Marino
Jonathan Ogden
Deion Sanders
Jim Kelly
Torry Holt
Richard Seymour
Champ Bailey
Ed Reed
Dwight Freeney
Ray Lewis
Darrell Green
Derrick Brooks
Reggie Wayne
Keith Bulluck

Yeah, but it's possible to get two guys if the Chiefs trade down.

chiefzilla1501 04-18-2010 11:07 PM

Quote:

Derrick Thomas
Barry Sanders
Willie Roaf
Lawrence Taylor
Walter Payton
Peyton Manning
Dan Marino
Jonathan Ogden
Deion Sanders
Jim Kelly
Torry Holt
Richard Seymour
Champ Bailey
Ed Reed
Dwight Freeney
Ray Lewis
Darrell Green
Derrick Brooks
Reggie Wayne
Keith Bulluck

You get your playmakers in the first.

You can find good foundational players in the second, and if you're very lucky, find a gem there.

I'm all for stockpiling second rounders. But not at the expense of bringing in a playmaker. If you trade down, you better feel that the guy you trade down for is a playmaker, and not some "low risk" player like a Right Tackle or a good not great ILB like McClain.

Pushead2 04-18-2010 11:07 PM

Quote:

Derrick Thomas
Barry Sanders
Willie Roaf
Lawrence Taylor
Walter Payton
Peyton Manning
Dan Marino
Jonathan Ogden
Deion Sanders
Jim Kelly
Torry Holt
Richard Seymour
Champ Bailey
Ed Reed
Dwight Freeney
Ray Lewis
Darrell Green
Derrick Brooks
Reggie Wayne
Keith Bulluck

I miss Willie Roaf.....:(

chiefzilla1501 04-18-2010 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefburger (Post 6685315)
But we're only one great player away from contending. Follow this site the previous two weeks and you'll know the planet has decided the Chiefs have no room for merely very good players.

The key to winning is putting all eggs in a basket, duh.

They have lots of room for very good players. But limited opportunities to bring in playmakers. There's the difference. Especially given that in free agency, most teams will pay the moon to keep their best playmakers.

When you have a top 5 pick, you have to take a playmaker. The Chiefs have a ton of picks in this draft after that pick to focus on those "very good" players.

DaneMcCloud 04-18-2010 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pushead2 (Post 6685325)
I miss Willie Roaf.....:(

You guys buds?

Pushead2 04-18-2010 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 6685342)
You guys buds?

I lent him my girl when his was being jacked....

I met him at a signing and I was thinking to myself, this guy is ****ing huge!! I have an old school photo of it somewhere. I got to scan it one of these days.

Chiefburger 04-18-2010 11:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 (Post 6685329)
They have lots of room for very good players. But limited opportunities to bring in playmakers. There's the difference. Especially given that in free agency, most teams will pay the moon to keep their best playmakers.

When you have a top 5 pick, you have to take a playmaker. The Chiefs have a ton of picks in this draft after that pick to focus on those "very good" players.

Who's to say you can't find a so-called playmaker in the mid- to late- first round? I don't doubt Berry is gonna be great but if Earl Thomas is half a notch below and allows us to draft a strong second rounder, why not trade down?

Last years' first round is a small sample, I know, but I'm sure nearly every team drafting top 10 eyed a playmaker but it seems more teams struck gold drafting mid to late. Doesn't this support stockpiling?

Draft Tracker - Round One order
1 Lions Matthew Stafford QB
2 Rams Jason Smith OT
3 Chiefs Tyson Jackson DE
4 Seahawks Aaron Curry OLB
5 Jets Mark Sanchez QB
6 Bengals Andre Smith OT
7 Raiders Darrius Heyward-Bey WR
8 Jaguars Eugene Monroe OT
9 Packers B.J. Raji DT
10 49ers Michael Crabtree WR
11 Bills Aaron Maybin DE
12 Broncos Knowshon Moreno RB
13 Redskins Brian Orakpo DE
14 Saints Malcolm Jenkins CB
15 Texans Brian Cushing OLB
16 Chargers Larry English DE
17 Buccaneers Josh Freeman QB
18 Broncos Robert Ayers LB
19 Eagles Jeremy Maclin WR
20 Lions Brandon Pettigrew TE
21 Browns Alex Mack C
22 Vikings Percy Harvin WR
23 Ravens Michael Oher OT
24 Falcons Peria Jerry DT
25 Dolphins Vontae Davis CB
26 Packers Clay Matthews OLB
27 Colts Donald Brown RB
28 Bills Eric Wood C
29 Giants Hakeem Nicks WR
30 Titans Kenny Britt WR
31 Cardinals Chris Wells RB
32 Steelers Evander Hood DT

Epic Fail 007 04-18-2010 11:28 PM

ok mecca ,what u say makes no sense,so tom brady was a lower round oh ok hes not good cause he was not picked in the 1st rd huh........noooooooooooo hes no good is he/get real.also member joe horn,lower pick ,pretty good,stop bein a crybaby,joe montana LOWER PK/wtf

chiefzilla1501 04-18-2010 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefburger (Post 6685358)
Who's to say you can't find a so-called playmaker in the mid- to late- first round? I don't doubt Berry is gonna be great but if Earl Thomas is half a notch below and allows us to draft a strong second rounder, why not trade down?

Last years' first round is a small sample, I know, but I'm sure nearly every team drafting top 10 eyed a playmaker but it seems more teams struck gold drafting mid to late. Doesn't this support stockpiling?

2 Rams Jason Smith OT
5 Jets Mark Sanchez QB
6 Bengals Andre Smith OT
9 Packers B.J. Raji DT
11 Bills Aaron Maybin DE
21 Browns Alex Mack C
27 Colts Donald Brown RB
28 Bills Eric Wood C
30 Titans Kenny Britt WR

The difference is that this draft is much more top-heavy. In last year's draft, I didn't think there were a ton of can't-miss playmakers of Berry's calibre.

Berry seems like a can't-miss home run. Trading down for Thomas isn't a disaster, if you're absolutely convinced he's as good or better. And you had better be right. Because if he's anything less than Berry, unless you get spectacular trade compensation, I'd rather have the better playmaker than have an extra pick in my pocket.

Just Passin' By 04-18-2010 11:30 PM

Quote:

Charlie Casserly broke it down, using starting after 4 years as his measuring stick for success. Here's what he found:

Quote:

On the drop-off in success rates from rounds 1-2 to the rest of the draft...
Casserly: "If you define success rate as a 'starter after four years' to give the player time to develop ... in the first round we found it was 75 percent success -- this was all positions -- second round is 50, third round was 30, fourth round was 25, fifth round was 20 and the sixth and seventh were ... we'll call it 10 percent ... I think the key to success to those rounds: having good evaluators ... Take the best player on the board. You're guessing in the first round in the first place, you're definitely guessing in the sixth and seventh. Even though you've done all this work, you still realize there's an element of chance involved..."
http://nfl.fanhouse.com/2009/04/20/c...nchez-jenkins/

Silock 04-18-2010 11:43 PM

Charlie Casserly sucks as a GM, though. Maybe he didn't practice what he preaches, though.

DaneMcCloud 04-18-2010 11:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silock (Post 6685391)
Charlie Casserly sucks as a GM, though. Maybe he didn't practice what he preaches, though.

He's Scott Pioli, version 1.0.

He won three Super Bowls with the Redskins but when unleashed on his own, he sucked ****ing ass.

Just Passin' By 04-18-2010 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silock (Post 6685391)

He was just looking at the statistics, and I thought it might help to answer your question.

Silock 04-18-2010 11:55 PM

I really hope Scott proves all the doubters wrong. Somehow, I doubt he will.

I just realized I used "though" too much in that post. Not sure what that means, though. ****. Though.

Just Passin' By 04-18-2010 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 6685393)
He's Scott Pioli, version 1.0.

He won three Super Bowls with the Redskins but when unleashed on his own, he sucked ****ing ass.

Not everyone can hit on 100% the way you can, Dane. :rolleyes:

Silock 04-18-2010 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Just Passin' By (Post 6685397)
He was just looking at the statistics, and I thought it might help to answer your question.

Yeah, I know. I appreciate the post :)

Mecca 04-19-2010 03:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eric007 (Post 6685367)
ok mecca ,what u say makes no sense,so tom brady was a lower round oh ok hes not good cause he was not picked in the 1st rd huh........noooooooooooo hes no good is he/get real.also member joe horn,lower pick ,pretty good,stop bein a crybaby,joe montana LOWER PK/wtf

WTF did this guy just say? If you're going to speak to me, speak in english...ENGLISH MOTHER****ER DO YOU SPEAK IT!

Pushead2 04-19-2010 03:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 6685465)
WTF did this guy just say? If you're going to speak to me, speak in english...ENGLISH MOTHER****ER DO YOU SPEAK IT!

ROFL

this guy is hopeless Mecca

Mecca 04-19-2010 03:26 AM

I'd try to answer his question if I knew what he was saying.

I think he was trying to make some point that I was wrong with my QB point with Brady and Montana, yet he throws in shit like kicker. Top that with the way he types and my brain started to bleed.

Mecca 04-19-2010 03:26 AM

God damn it his bad grammar made the site give me a double post...

BossChief 04-19-2010 03:54 AM

1 Attachment(s)
In a world where all we can see is each others opinion in general and their punctuation, that eric007 guy has the digital image to all of us of something like "Sloth" from "The Goonies".

HEYYY YOU GUUUYSSS....!!!

Silock 04-19-2010 03:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 6685472)
In a world where all we can see is each others opinion in general and their punctuation, that eric007 guy has the digital image to all of us of something like "Sloth" from "The Goonies".

Rocky? ROAD??

CoMoChief 04-19-2010 08:26 AM

I guess my answer would be that it matters on how deep the draft is. This year's is deep. you have many 1st rd talents that will prob drop into the 2nd rd. So I guess in THIS draft, having more 2nd rd picks would be more valuable.

But if there's a clear dropoff in talent in the first rd after like around 15-20.....then 1st rd is better because you're def getting a better player.

The Franchise 04-19-2010 10:04 AM

I love the trade down scenario.

We can just trade down and get this guy.

And what happens when we trade down and that player gets picked before we get a chance to take him?

**** that shit. Stay at #5 and draft Berry.

philfree 04-19-2010 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 6685856)

And what happens when we trade down and that player gets picked before we get a chance to take him?

I like Berry but I'd rather have Brandon Graham.

PhilFree:arrow:

Ming the Merciless 04-19-2010 10:43 AM

Quote:

U skurrd?

The Franchise 04-19-2010 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pawnmower (Post 6685925)
U skurrd?

Try speaking English next time you post.

Epic Fail 007 04-19-2010 11:12 AM

pioli did not draft them chiefzilia,wtf

Epic Fail 007 04-19-2010 11:15 AM

Quote:

pioli was not even here ,how could he draft them

BossChief 04-19-2010 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eric007 (Post 6685989)
pioli was not even here ,how could he draft them

you dumb ****

He isnt talking about Pioli doing so, hes talking about how it worked out when we traded back to get "more good players" last time we traded out of the first round all together.

Just go post somewhere else, please.

Epic Fail 007 04-19-2010 11:19 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 6685465)

**** U ASSHOLE

Epic Fail 007 04-19-2010 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 6685468)
I'd try to answer his question if I knew what he was saying.

I think he was trying to make some point that I was wrong with my QB point with Brady and Montana, yet he throws in shit like kicker. Top that with the way he types and my brain started to bleed.

LOOK I WAS DISAGREEING WITH WHAT U SAID,THE STATEMENT, ANY PLAYER BEYOND THE FIRST RD IS TRASH/NOT TRUE,STOP BEIN A RUDE ASS HOLE,WHO THE **** R U,IM NOT GONNA KISS UR ASS LIKE GUYS ON HERE DO,I DON`T CARE WHO U R

The Franchise 04-19-2010 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eric007 (Post 6685367)

Dude.....starters can be found in the later rounds of the draft......this is true. But the chances of it happening are slim.

You know why I hate Tom Brady so much? Because he was picked in the 6th round. Now every ****ing fan out there thinks that all you have to do is draft a QB in the 6th round every year....and you'll eventually find a HOF QB.

NOT GONNA ****ING HAPPEN.

Epic Fail 007 04-19-2010 11:38 AM

Quote:

very true,more picks the better,

CoMoChief 04-19-2010 11:38 AM

Eric Berry isn't going to be "Eric Berry" unless the front 7 can get to the QB.

Brandon Graham is more valuable than Berry at this point IMO. I'd trade down and attempt to get Graham, since Vrabel is terrible and OLB is a glaring need for KC.

'Hamas' Jenkins 04-19-2010 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoMoChief (Post 6686041)
Eric Berry isn't going to be "Eric Berry" unless the front 7 can get to the QB.

Brandon Graham is more valuable than Berry at this point IMO. I'd trade down and attempt to get Graham, since Vrabel is terrible and OLB is a glaring need for KC.

Close up shop, boys. Berry's the guy.

Epic Fail 007 04-19-2010 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefburger (Post 6685358)

2 Rams Jason Smith OT
5 Jets Mark Sanchez QB
6 Bengals Andre Smith OT
9 Packers B.J. Raji DT
11 Bills Aaron Maybin DE
21 Browns Alex Mack C
27 Colts Donald Brown RB
28 Bills Eric Wood C
30 Titans Kenny Britt WR

i agree with u,playmakers are everywhere,for people to judge a player just what round he went in is not smart or fair

Epic Fail 007 04-19-2010 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 6685472)

wow,attackin me for no reason ,whatever,real mature idiot

Epic Fail 007 04-19-2010 11:53 AM

Quote:

i agree dude we need berry

Epic Fail 007 04-19-2010 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 6686018)
Dude.....starters can be found in the later rounds of the draft......this is true. But the chances of it happening are slim.

You know why I hate Tom Brady so much? Because he was picked in the 6th round. Now every ****ing fan out there thinks that all you have to do is draft a QB in the 6th round every year....and you'll eventually find a HOF QB.

NOT GONNA ****ING HAPPEN.

AND THATS WHY YOUR NOT A GM