ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life I was raped last night (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=241321)

the Talking Can 02-07-2011 08:01 AM

I was raped last night

by the Black Eyed Peas....in which jurisdiction do I file charges, the Underverse? that place in Avatar? Waterworld?

all I see when I sleep now is a harpy screaming at me while simultaneously eating a bowl of chili and crackers...my dreams smell like urine

keg in kc 02-07-2011 08:06 AM

So I wasn't the only one that woke up with a strange vaseline ring around my starfish this morning.

I thought it was aliens.

Chief Pote 02-07-2011 08:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 7413480)
by the Black Eyed Peas....in which jurisdiction do I file charges, the Underverse? that place in Avatar? Waterworld?

all I see when I sleep now is a harpy screaming at me while simultaneously eating a bowl of chili and crackers...my dreams smell like urine

Say what?

Sofa King 02-07-2011 08:21 AM

Fergie looked like crap.

EDIT: and sounded worse.

Hammock Parties 02-07-2011 08:31 AM

Me too...I was at a post-Super Bowl party in Dallas at this awesome bar...I had had a few drinks and stumbled drunkenly into the bathroom. As I unzipped suddenly I heard the door behind me slam open. It was dark, so I couldn't see very well, but this really tall, kinda chunky dude walked in and growled "**** RODGERS AND HIS MVP AWARD...GET READY FOR THE MOST VALUABLE PENIS OF SUPER BOWL XLV!" I think I saw a beard too, and I felt one rub up against the back of my neck as he slammed me against the wall and began his crime.

keg in kc 02-07-2011 08:32 AM

Great, now clayton's posting his fantasies penthouse letter style.

Sofa King 02-07-2011 08:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ClayWhit (Post 7413519)
Me too...I was at a post-Super Bowl party in Dallas at this awesome bar...I had had a few drinks and stumbled drunkenly into the bathroom. As I unzipped suddenly I heard the door behind me slam open. It was dark, so I couldn't see very well, but this really tall, kinda chunky dude walked in and growled "**** RODGERS AND HIS MVP AWARD...GET READY FOR THE MOST VALUABLE PENIS OF SUPER BOWL XLV!" I think I saw a beard too, and I felt one rub up against the back of my neck as he slammed me against the wall and began his crime.

yeah, Rodgers had a pretty good gam.... wait wtf!!

rad 02-07-2011 08:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ClayWhit (Post 7413519)

Brett Keisel is the new Chuck Norris.

blaise 02-07-2011 08:42 AM

I couldn't hear them, I just saw the costumes. It looked like a high school play or something. Or like a really low budget sci-fi movie.

Bwana 02-07-2011 08:42 AM

That was indeed.......BAD!

Lonewolf Ed 02-07-2011 08:48 AM

I had no intention of even seeing how bad they'd be, so I served up stromboli that I made and enjoyed a cold Carlsberg. If Iron Maiden ever gets the halftime gig, then I will stay by the TV.

Rasputin 02-07-2011 08:48 AM

<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vF0I-aaTX5E&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vF0I-aaTX5E&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>

They should have played more of this song... Fergie :drool:

blaise 02-07-2011 08:49 AM

They should just let two pee-wee football teams play for 12 minutes.

JD10367 02-07-2011 08:50 AM

Here's what I don't get: there are so many better choices. Even if your selection paradigm is tighter than Miley Cyrus's virgin butthole. (I'm assuming that last part. I'd love to find out and report back, though.)

Even if you say:

- No heavy metal, speed metal, thrash metal, death metal, or anything else Middle America, seniors, or parents could get upset about.

- No black hardcore hip-hop.

- No more Al Davis-aged rock-n-rollers.

- Must be something likable in an easy-listening sort of way, and yet popular.

- Must still somehow be interesting, upbeat, and not put you to sleep.

Given those guidelines, you can turn on any modern rock, alt-rock, college rock type of station and pull a handful of "new" bands who have a good sound and are popular. Even if you have to lump together a few bands and have them do snippets. Jimmy Eat World, Fall Out Boy, Death Cab For Cutie, Kings Of Leon, My Chemical Romance, whatever. I would've rather heard short versions of "My Best Theory" and "I Don't Care" or something along those lines.

KCUnited 02-07-2011 08:56 AM

I'd love to see the Reo/Journey debate resolved once and for all with a SB Halftime dual.

patteeu 02-07-2011 09:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JD10367 (Post 7413549)
Here's what I don't get: there are so many better choices. Even if your selection paradigm is tighter than Miley Cyrus's virgin butthole. (I'm assuming that last part. I'd love to find out and report back, though.)

Even if you say:

- No heavy metal, speed metal, thrash metal, death metal, or anything else Middle America, seniors, or parents could get upset about.

- No black hardcore hip-hop.

- No more Al Davis-aged rock-n-rollers.

- Must be something likable in an easy-listening sort of way, and yet popular.

- Must still somehow be interesting, upbeat, and not put you to sleep.

Given those guidelines, you can turn on any modern rock, alt-rock, college rock type of station and pull a handful of "new" bands who have a good sound and are popular. Even if you have to lump together a few bands and have them do snippets. Jimmy Eat World, Fall Out Boy, Death Cab For Cutie, Kings Of Leon, My Chemical Romance, whatever. I would've rather heard short versions of "My Best Theory" and "I Don't Care" or something along those lines.

An ensemble featuring Kid Rock as the pivot man could cover a lot of genre territory. Much like he did with Run DMC and Aerosmith at the MTV Music Awards several years ago. Since then he's worked with artists from Bob Seger, to Sheryl Crow, to Martina McBride, Hank Williams Jr., to TI and many more. His own catalogue spans the hard rock, southern rock, country, and hip hop genres and he's covered several other artists, like Creedence.

Frazod 02-07-2011 09:18 AM

When was the last time the Super Bowl halftime show didn't suck?

I guess that's a serious question, since I haven't watched one in years.

And I thought black eyed peas was a southern side dish.

InChiefsHeaven 02-07-2011 09:18 AM

There is no way to make anyone happy about the SB Halftime show. I have never heard anyone say it was good. Ever. It's impossible to live up to the hype. Much like the commercials.

I wasn't paying attention last night, but I though the part with Slash was cool.

KCUnited 02-07-2011 09:20 AM

Fergie looked like a Raider fan in drag.

the Talking Can 02-07-2011 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InChiefsHell (Post 7413598)
There is no way to make anyone happy about the SB Halftime show. I have never heard anyone say it was good. Ever. It's impossible to live up to the hype. Much like the commercials.

I wasn't paying attention last night, but I though the part with Slash was cool.

it's not about the band, it's about the performance

they had all their vocals cranked up for some reason, and it sounded like angry drunks screaming at a karaoke bar....it was ****ing hideous...

InChiefsHeaven 02-07-2011 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 7413606)
it's not about the band, it's about the performance

they had all their vocals cranked up for some reason, and it sounded like angry drunks screaming at a karaoke bar....it was ****ing hideous...

I wonder what it sounded like live though? Maybe it didn't suck as bad for the people there. Not that it matters, they are putting the show on for the TV audience as the people in the stadium, I just wonder if it sucked live and in person...

the Talking Can 02-07-2011 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InChiefsHell (Post 7413611)
I wonder what it sounded like live though? Maybe it didn't suck as bad for the people there. Not that it matters, they are putting the show on for the TV audience as the people in the stadium, I just wonder if it sucked live and in person...

i don't know, but I can't believe someone didn't f up the tv mix....no way they intended to put their voices out front like that...3 of them can't sing at all and either speak loudly or autotune....Fergie was singing as if she didn't have a mic and wanted to make sure everyone in the state of texas could hear her..

ChiTown 02-07-2011 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InChiefsHell (Post 7413598)

I loved Tom Petty live at SB a couple of years ago. They were phenomenal.

Brock 02-07-2011 09:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiTown (Post 7413623)

Yes, Tom Petty is always good.

Chiefnj2 02-07-2011 09:35 AM

Probably the best video of Fergie & Slash

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/DjmTf31MAe8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Graystoke 02-07-2011 09:42 AM

They shoulda called Prince...that Mofo knows how ta put on a show!

Extra Point 02-07-2011 09:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rad (Post 7413534)
Brett Keisel is the new Chuck Norris.

He shaved Claythan, instead. Before, during, and after.

patteeu 02-07-2011 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiTown (Post 7413623)

That was the best of recent memory IMO. Petty appeals to young and old, rock and country. I guess not so much to the urban r&b/hiphop crowd though.

I didn't think Black Eyed Peas was that bad although I agree that the mix was pretty bad. At least no one can complain that they were lip syncing.

Extra Point 02-07-2011 09:49 AM

Being in Texas, should have had ZZ Top.

eazyb81 02-07-2011 09:50 AM

It's crazy to think this is the same band (ex-Fergie) that created the great Behind the Front and Bridging the Gap albums.

I thought these guys were going to be the next ATCQ, but instead they became the biggest sell-outs in modern hip hop history.

Donger 02-07-2011 09:51 AM

I didn't even know who that "group" was, so I suppose I had no expectations of them being very good.

DaFace 02-07-2011 09:53 AM

I wonder when the last time there was a SB halftime show where everyone was like "Wow...that was a good halftime show."

Sofa King 02-07-2011 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 7413676)
I wonder when the last time there was a SB halftime show where everyone was like "Wow...that was a good halftime show."

remember the guys that used to fly around in jetpacks to the tune of marching bands?

I'd say somewhere near then.

notorious 02-07-2011 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blaise (Post 7413546)
They should just let two pee-wee football teams play for 12 minutes.

This is full of WIN.

tooge 02-07-2011 10:07 AM

Quote:

the two that stand out for me that were pretty solid were Tom Petty and U2. This years was perhaps the worst one I can ever remember, by far. Anytime a band has to bring out the guitarist of another band (Slash) just to be able to have someone that can actually play an instrument, and because they don't have enough of their own songs to take up 20 minutes of airtime, it is bad. Real bad.

the Talking Can 02-07-2011 10:14 AM

Quote:

easy

Prince

Extra Point 02-07-2011 10:16 AM

The last good halftime show featured Carol Channing and the SMU Marching Band (SB IV).

Okay, I don't remember the half time show, but I remember who won!

From the list ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...halftime_shows ), I'd have to go with the Stones.

FAX 02-07-2011 10:18 AM

The Black Eyed Peas have made some good music, in my opinion. That's not the problem.

The problem is that these "people" who are responsible for the half-time shows have no clue how to pull them off. The audio always sucks and there are always thousands of goons dancing or milling about the stage for some undecipherable reason. This time they lit up. Woo hoo.

These bands can pull off a large concert venue in fine shape. That isn't the issue. It's the SB management or something that turns the group (whoever it is) into a poorly-mixed, poorly produced caricature of itself.

FAX

jAZ 02-07-2011 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 7413595)
When was the last time the Super Bowl halftime show didn't suck?

I guess that's a serious question, since I haven't watched one in years.

And I thought black eyed peas was a southern side dish.

U2 after 9/11?

jAZ 02-07-2011 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 7413722)
The Black Eyed Peas have made some good music, in my opinion. That's not the problem.

The problem is that these "people" who are responsible for the half-time shows have no clue how to pull them off. The audio always sucks and there are always thousands of goons dancing or milling about the stage for some undecipherable reason. This time they lit up. Woo hoo.

These bands can pull off a large concert venue in fine shape. That isn't the issue. It's the SB management or something that turns the group (whoever it is) into a poorly-mixed, poorly produced caricature of itself.

FAX

I saw the BEP's open for U2 last year at UofP Stadium in Phx and they just aren't very good live. Their songs are very produced, which never translates well to live performances. Expecting that, my expectations were lower than most, I guess. I thought the performance was OK, albeit with some major technical malfunctions (LOVE staging lights).

Gonzo 02-07-2011 10:26 AM

IMHO, do away with the half time abortion all together and give the money you'd spend on it to a charity or something. I can't recall the last time I saw a good half-time show.
Posted via Mobile Device

patteeu 02-07-2011 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Extra Point (Post 7413721)
The last good halftime show featured Carol Channing and the SMU Marching Band (SB IV).

Okay, I don't remember the half time show, but I remember who won!

From the list ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...halftime_shows ), I'd have to go with the Stones.

The Stones were horrible (IMO) and they convinced me that no elderly rockers should ever do the show again.

FAX 02-07-2011 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jAZ (Post 7413731)
I saw the BEP's open for U2 last year at UofP Stadium in Phx and they just aren't very good live. Their songs are very produced, which never translates well to live performances. Expecting that, my expectations were lower than most, I guess. I thought the performance was OK, albeit with some major technical malfunctions (LOVE staging lights).

I know that they're a studio group, Mr. jaZ. I haven't seen them live, but I assume it's basically karaoke. Nevertheless, they're seasoned pros and they can pull off a short live set - no problemo sin el electonica de baile hombres con cuadro de la cabeza.

The problem last night lies with whoever "produced" that pile of crap, in my humble opinion.

FAX

ChiTown 02-07-2011 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 7413744)
The Stones were horrible (IMO) and they convinced me that no elderly rockers should ever do the show again.

Actually, The Who was worse than The Stones. I wanted to shoot my face listening to them last year

Over-Head 02-07-2011 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 7413480)

ROFLROFL

The Franchise 02-07-2011 10:39 AM

One of my wife's FB friend's status updates after the halftime show:

Quote:

I'd rather watch Black Guys Pee.....than have to watch the Black Eyed Peas.

FAX 02-07-2011 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiTown (Post 7413755)
Actually, The Who was worse than The Stones. I wanted to shoot my face listening to them last year

The Who get a pass from me.

Time is the R&R Killer. It's not their fault.

FAX

jAZ 02-07-2011 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 7413751)
I know that they're a studio group, Mr. jaZ. I haven't seen them live, but I assume it's basically karaoke. Nevertheless, they're seasoned pros and they can pull off a short live set - no problemo sin el electonica de baile hombres con cuadro de la cabeza.

The problem last night lies with whoever "produced" that pile of crap, in my humble opinion.

FAX

That seemed to be true of all aspects of the game (other than on the field). Though they were clearly singing this year. Part of the problem with the quality. They definitely seems to be a "we'll do it live!" band... no matter the production quality that follows.

ToxSocks 02-07-2011 10:41 AM

That Fergie chick is just awful. She isn't even hot..& she can't sing worth a shit. Her Axel Rose impersonation was embarrassing. Slash never should've agreed to let her butcher that.

ChiTown 02-07-2011 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 7413759)
The Who get a pass from me.

Time is the R&R Killer. It's not their fault.

FAX

I loved The Who of my youth. Not so much at SB44

The Franchise 02-07-2011 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 7413764)
That Fergie chick is just awful. She isn't even hot..& she can't sing worth a shit. He Axel Rose impersonation was embarrassing.

This.

I don't get the whole "Fergie is hot" argument. She's not.....at all.

FAX 02-07-2011 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiTown (Post 7413766)
I loved The Who of my youth. Not so much at SB44

Anytime Townshend wants to crank it up, it's okay by me. I owe him that much.

And so should you, you overly critical hater of R&R legends.

FAX

ChiTown 02-07-2011 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 7413772)
Anytime Townsend wants to crank it up, it's okay by me. I owe him that much.

And so should you, you overly critical hater of R&R legends.

FAX

ROFL

Chiefnj2 02-07-2011 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 7413767)
This.

I don't get the whole "Fergie is hot" argument. She's not.....at all.

watch the video I posted.

The Franchise 02-07-2011 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefnj2 (Post 7413774)

I did. And she's meh.

Does she have a good body? Sure....in the video. She looked like shit last night and she's a butterface.

ToxSocks 02-07-2011 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefnj2 (Post 7413774)

No amount of video editing, wardrobe and make up is going to change the fact that she reminds me of an ex heroin addict street walker.

I've seen a lot of druggie prostitutes in my day....and they all looked just liker her.

The Franchise 02-07-2011 11:03 AM

One of my co-workers just said that the halftime show was really good.

Do you think I'd get in trouble if I punch her in the face?

Buck 02-07-2011 11:17 AM

I thought Will.I.Am was fine but Fergie sucked huge balls and the other two guys seemed nervous when they had their solos.

stevieray 02-07-2011 11:22 AM

Like the National Anthem, I think it did a pretty damn good job of showing how it's become more about the singer than the song.

sad, really.

btlook1 02-07-2011 11:23 AM

1 Attachment(s)
show sucked....butterface...kinda....body...hmm..looks good to me!

ToxSocks 02-07-2011 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 7413830)
I thought Will.I.Am was fine but Fergie sucked huge balls and the other two guys seemed nervous when they had their solos.

will.I.Am sucked too. They all sucked. except for Slash.

Hip hop/pop in general is terrible live.

and JFC artists who rely so heavily on AutoTune should NOT be allowed to do SB's. What kind of garbage.....I mean seriously...WTF was that?

ToxSocks 02-07-2011 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by btlook1 (Post 7413844)
show sucked....butterface...kinda....body...hmm..looks good to me!

Who doesn't look good in MAxim. It's Maxim.

Did you see her live? Every time i've ever seen her life, she looks like an ex drug abuser.

Photoshop is a helluva program.

And it's amazing what some quality lighting can do for a person.

ToxSocks 02-07-2011 11:26 AM

Fergie looks like she belongs on the back of a Hell's Angels motorcycle.

Okie_Apparition 02-07-2011 11:31 AM

Jordy Nelson sent them all flowers. Their suckage made him look good.

philfree 02-07-2011 11:32 AM

I really didn't watch the halftime show although the part I did see was awful. I was watching the Lingerie Bowl on a second TV. It was entertaining and the football was pretty good. 26-25 LA Temptation over the Philliy Passion. Who says LA doesn't have a pro football team?

PhilFree:arrow:

Sofa King 02-07-2011 11:55 AM

noone has any preference either way towards ushers part?

ToxSocks 02-07-2011 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sofa King (Post 7413896)
noone has any preference either way towards ushers part?

It didn't stand out in my mind, so not sure if that's a good thing or bad thing. I've never really had a problem with Usher's live performances.

gblowfish 02-07-2011 12:13 PM

I thought halftime sucked out loud. It's way too over the top with the choreography. First of all, they send in 200 pre-planned "groupies" in Tron Suits to surround the stage and flagellate in lockstep. The band all yells "Yeah....Yeah......Yeah....." over and over and over and over again. Slash sold out. Whole thing just reeked of excess, which is, I guess, pretty much what a Jerry Jones Superbowl is....an exercise in excess.

And WTF with Eminem on every commercial? Is he the hero of the current consumer demographic now? He's pushing Chryslers? Do you think Eminem drives a Chrysler 300? If you believe that, you also believe Tiger Woods drives a Buick. Soon Eminem will have his own theater in Branson.

Let's just cut through the bull and have thug rappers get up, grab their junk and scream "Motherfucker!!!" over and over, and have big booty strippers rubbing themselves against a stripper pole shaped like the McDonald's Arches.

This is America, damn it...

Brock 02-07-2011 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gblowfish (Post 7413920)
And WTF with Eminem on every commercial? Is he the hero of the current consumer demographic now? He's pushing Chryslers? Do you think Eminem drives a Chrysler 300?

What's really funny is that it was an ad for the new 200, which is the replacement for the Sebring. You can't imagine an uncooler car.

The Franchise 02-07-2011 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gblowfish (Post 7413920)
I thought halftime sucked out loud. It's way too over the top with the choreography. First of all, they send in 200 pre-planned "groupies" in Tron Suits to surround the stage and flagellate in lockstep. The band all yells "Yeah....Yeah......Yeah....." over and over and over and over again. Slash sold out. Whole thing just reeked of excess, which is, I guess, pretty much what a Jerry Jones Superbowl is....an exercise in excess.

And WTF with Eminem on every commercial? Is he the hero of the current consumer demographic now? He's pushing Chryslers? Do you think Eminem drives a Chrysler 300? If you believe that, you also believe Tiger Woods drives a Buick. Soon Eminem will have his own theater in Branson.

Let's just cut through the bull and have thug rappers get up, grab their junk and scream "Motherfucker!!!" over and over, and have big booty strippers rubbing themselves against a stripper pole shaped like the McDonald's Arches.

This is America, damn it...

Wasn't Eminem in only two commercials?

tk13 02-07-2011 12:22 PM

I do wonder what it sounded like in the stadium. On TV the music was way too low in the mix. It's dance music, you should be able to actually hear the music.

If they want to be hip, just go all the way and bring Lady Gaga out there. She'd at least do something crazy everyone would be talking about. They'd never have the guts to do that though. So my vote would be for Shakira. She's had a hit since 1980 and the men of the world would still enjoy watching that show, for non-musical reasons.

BryanBusby 02-07-2011 12:24 PM

I really won't give a shit about any Super Bowl halftime show until GWAR is in it.

Chiefs Rool 02-07-2011 12:30 PM

did you watch the halftime show and expect it to be great? why do you feel raped? I knew it was going to suck going in.

FAX 02-07-2011 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BryanBusby (Post 7413932)
I really won't give a shit about any Super Bowl halftime show until GWAR is in it.

Yep. A decapitated ogre spewing neck blood over hell and half of Georgia is just the ticket.

FAX

gblowfish 02-07-2011 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BryanBusby (Post 7413932)

Well, they have to spread the demographic just a bit.
How bout GWAR with Justin Beiber in a "Glee" skit?

blaise 02-07-2011 12:37 PM

The Black Eyed Peas wardrobe looked like they raided the leftovers from 1980's Dr. Who.

the Talking Can 02-07-2011 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefs Rool (Post 7413942)
did you watch the halftime show and expect it to be great? why do you feel raped? I knew it was going to suck going in.

try reading the thread before responding....it works

gblowfish 02-07-2011 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blaise (Post 7413961)
The Black Eyed Peas wardrobe looked like they raided the leftovers from 1980's Dr. Who.

Superbowl halftimes have always been pretty frickin' weird.
Four different ones had "Up With People" as the featured group.
Yikes.

Also featured artist have included George Burns & Mickey Rooney, Carol Channing, Andy Williams, and New Kids on the Block.

Double Yikes.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...halftime_shows

Predarat 02-07-2011 12:58 PM

The half time show was awful, the last decent show was in 2007, Prince and the Marching band. 2006 with the Rolling Stones was pretty damn good!

FringeNC 02-07-2011 01:09 PM

A competing network needs to run a perfectly-timed special during halftime, like MTV did with Beavis and Butthead years ago...

Halftime shows are guaranteed to suck because they are going after a different demographic.