ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Women are taking over America! It's awful! (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=242753)

Hammock Parties 03-15-2011 05:25 PM

Women are taking over America! It's awful!

This is the truth! This country (and most of western society) is set up for a woman. Women now use sex as a way of control; she doesn't feel like it, she's too busy, she has to take care of the kids, etc. You know what? Too bad. If a husband doesnt feel like taking the garbage out, or going to see some play, or just talking for hours about nothing because he's too busy, has to take care of the bills, or work overtime, guess what he is? A jerk and she cries and everyone feels sorry for her.

A buddy of mine just got laid off from his job and it had nothing to do with his performance, either. The dude also works 3 or 4 nights a week delivering pizza. He is married with 4 kids. Guess where his wife works? She doesn't. The day he got laid off, guess what she does? Leaves to go stay with her sister for a few days.

She says he doesn't listen to her, and thinks he doesn't love her. Say what? If you knew the dude you'd think it was ridiculous, too. Dude would do anything for his wife. She's constantly calling and texting him at work to do stuff for her while she is at he moms or at home. The dude can never do anything right, but yet she leaves to go stay somewhere else at probably one of the most emotional times of his life. It's asinine! I'm not kidding when I say this: he has better character than just about any other human i've ever met! Ever! He's a great dad, and everytime there's a fight, all he does is look at himself and what she says he did wrong, it's never her. Just frustrates me. Like, no one could be a better husband. I mean, it would be damn near impossible. Seriously.

The sad part is, you know what it takes for a woman to appreciate a guy like that? years of being walked on. Then, when'if they do get smart and find a nice guy, that never lasts long because they will get tired of it and go find another jerk that makes them feel "young and alive."

There's a million stories like this I could tell you from married guys I know, and it's just stupid. Women have this warped perception that marriage revolves around the wife and if the man does something wrong, she has to remember it for 10 years and cut him off from every need he has (sex, time with his buddies, time to just veg and NOT talk), and it's okay.

These are the stories that get me fired up and tell myself I don't ever want to be divorced, so I better not get married in the first place!

Women are taking over America!

Buck 03-15-2011 05:26 PM

ok

bevischief 03-15-2011 05:30 PM

Sounds like one of my high school girl friend's... That is the reason I dumped her...

pr_capone 03-15-2011 05:44 PM

sucks for him. I don't have that problem.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/JqHliQijgvA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

keg in kc 03-15-2011 05:44 PM

Welcome to all of human history.

Predarat 03-15-2011 05:45 PM

Maybe you should try out one of those trannys you like to post pics of.

bishop_74 03-15-2011 05:47 PM

If you think this you probably shouldn't get married... not that it sounds like you have anything to worry about.

Okie_Apparition 03-15-2011 05:49 PM

Have you ever noticed how small and tight those mouths are of aliens in drawings?

WV 03-15-2011 05:49 PM

Half the money and all the pussy.....simple concept really.

That said I have a great wife I wouldn't trade for the world.

seclark 03-15-2011 06:05 PM

curious...
how old is your friend?
what kind of job did he get laid off from?
how long has he and his wife been married?
sounds like a tough situation.
sec

gblowfish 03-15-2011 06:06 PM

You should use more exclamation marks!

Brock 03-15-2011 06:06 PM

I doubt you have to worry about getting married, Clay.

Bugeater 03-15-2011 06:12 PM

Where did you copy this from? It doesn't seem like your writing at all.

penguinz 03-15-2011 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seclark (Post 7492648)
curious...
how old is your friend?
sec

I think it sounds more like he GoChiefs has a crush on his friend.

kysirsoze 03-15-2011 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 7492613)
sucks for him. I don't have that problem.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/JqHliQijgvA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Quote:

Originally Posted by WVChiefFan (Post 7492622)
Half the money and all the pussy.....simple concept really.

That said I have a great wife I wouldn't trade for the world.

Just wait, guys. I read on Chiefsplanet all women are manipulative, money-grubbing whores. Your days are numbered.

Bump 03-15-2011 06:30 PM

this is a good example of why guys like myself treat women like crap. If you treat them well, they will walk all over you. **** that, "nice guys" get the shaft all of the time. Treat them like shit and don't worry about it if you ask me.

Hammock Parties 03-15-2011 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bump (Post 7492679)
this is a good example of why guys like myself treat women like crap. If you treat them well, they will walk all over you. **** that, "nice guys" get the shaft all of the time. Treat them like shit and don't worry about it if you ask me.

<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2Pxm_CSLoKw?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0&amp;hd=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2Pxm_CSLoKw?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0&amp;hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>

seclark 03-15-2011 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seclark (Post 7492648)
curious...
how old is your friend?
sec

sorry...i've been away for the last 25 minutes, fixing supper for my wife, who's working 12 hour days until tax season is over. we do this every year, you know. she goes out, to take over the world, while i come home from my job and fix supper. she hasn't always been like this...only since she finished raising our 3 kids and took care of the house and whatnot, while i went to work. it's always been kind of a team thing w/us.

anyways, gochiefs...you gonna answer my questions? is there any side to the story you haven't told? i mean, if this dude's a friend of yours, does he spend a lot of time w/you, going to star wars and star trek shit? or does he join you, surfing meat me sites?

sec

seclark 03-15-2011 06:39 PM

Quote:

that's cool...and some guys go out and shoot song birds.;)
sec

Hammock Parties 03-15-2011 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seclark (Post 7492687)
sorry...i've been away for the last 25 minutes, fixing supper for my wife, who's working 12 hour days until tax season is over. we do this every year, you know. she goes out, to take over the world, while i come home from my job and fix supper. she hasn't always been like this...only since she finished raising our 3 kids and took care of the house and whatnot, while i went to work. it's always been kind of a team thing w/us.

Never EVER let women work hard at a well-paying job. They will become independent and leave you. Happens EVERY TIME.

Women are NEVER happy.

seclark 03-15-2011 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ClayWhit (Post 7492691)
Never EVER let women work hard at a well-paying job. They will become independent and leave you. Happens EVERY TIME.

Women are NEVER happy.

i'll take my chances...how's about the rest of my questions?
sec

JD10367 03-15-2011 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by penguinz (Post 7492660)
I think it sounds more like he GoChiefs has a crush on his friend.

http://i48.tinypic.com/50kzmv.gif

Hog's Gone Fishin 03-15-2011 06:49 PM

I'm with Clay on this one. American women are just totally spoiled. Bring in the leftovers from Japan!

seclark 03-15-2011 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hog Farmer (Post 7492702)
I'm with Clay on this one. American women are just totally spoiled. Bring in the leftovers from Japan!

if your boar had fingers, the three of you could have a circle jerk.
sec

DTLB58 03-15-2011 07:05 PM

Does sound like some marriages that I know of, luckily not mine.
My wife and I each know what we have and cherish it and don't abuse it.

21 years and were good.

HoneyBadger 03-15-2011 07:05 PM

I bet you'd still do anything for a woman, if she'd sleep with you.

Phobia 03-15-2011 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hog Farmer (Post 7492702)

Especially since they're only good for about 5 more years. After she dies of radiation overload, just get another one.

GordonGekko 03-15-2011 10:17 PM

4 kids and wow...

Anyway, this guy has some leverage he isn't using. He needs to find those chicks who love married dudes w/kids. You know the kind, the girl that only wants guys that are proven with the children and wife etc. There are tons of women out there that really dig that, and only want to get involve with that. This guy needs to play and compete, if the wife is gonna do her worst, then he should as well. Can't believe I'm saying this but dude needs to take back the Alamo and be a man.

Frazod 03-15-2011 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bevischief (Post 7492598)
Sounds like one of my high school girl friend's... That is the reason I dumped her...

Yeah, the secret is to do it before you marry the ****ing bitch and knock her up four times.

Ultra Peanut 03-15-2011 11:00 PM

lol what

Hammock Parties 03-15-2011 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ultra Peanut (Post 7493203)
lol what

Might as well become a woman in this society, eh?

Phobia 03-15-2011 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ClayWhit (Post 7493211)
Might as well become a woman in this society, eh?

Can we maybe not make every single post about her gender, douchebag? It was somewhat funny until Big Daddy recycled every single possible joke combination for the 4th time. Now it's just played out and tired. Besides, she's way too classy for you. She doesn't beg for it on Craigslist.

Hammock Parties 03-15-2011 11:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 7493244)
Can we maybe not make every single post about her gender, douchebag? It was somewhat funny until Big Daddy recycled every single possible joke combination for the 4th time. Now it's just played out and tired. Besides, she's way too classy for you. She doesn't beg for it on Craigslist.

http://img.kyon.pl/static/img/remiq.net_18473.jpg

BIG_DADDY 03-15-2011 11:29 PM

Quote:

Don't be dragging me into this.

Phobia 03-15-2011 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY (Post 7493254)
Don't be dragging me into this.

How did you find this inside of 10 minutes? Are you suggesting that my post wasn't accurate?

BIG_DADDY 03-15-2011 11:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 7493259)
How did you find this inside of 10 minutes? Are you suggesting that my post wasn't accurate?

My keyboard was burning.

I don't know, all the pizza you can eat and she still complains? WTF?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wC8pm2BcSWE

Hammock Parties 03-15-2011 11:47 PM

Look at the women on the way. THESE WOMEN COULD BE IN POWERFUL POSITIONS IN 20 YEARS:

<object width="480" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/90HhZ-pyC2Y?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0&amp;hd=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/90HhZ-pyC2Y?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0&amp;hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="390"></embed></object>

THIS PROBLEM IS GOING TO GET WORSE.

BIG_DADDY 03-15-2011 11:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ClayWhit (Post 7493278)
Look at the women on the way. THESE WOMEN COULD BE IN POWERFUL POSITIONS IN 20 YEARS:

<object width="480" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/90HhZ-pyC2Y?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0&amp;hd=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/90HhZ-pyC2Y?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0&amp;hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="390"></embed></object>

THIS PROBLEM IS GOING TO GET WORSE.

Admit it Clay, you jacked off to the fantasy of banging her with her crown on.

Fishpicker 03-16-2011 12:05 AM

OP is funny because its true. Black Phillip would straighten him out I think.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/NfWUSfzuum0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Claywhit, your friend might be a decent person but he has an enormous character flaw. you say that a woman would be lucky to have him. But honestly, the guy doesn't even care enough to argue, put his foot down, or just tell her to leave.

Ultra Peanut 03-16-2011 01:01 AM

Quote:

Besides, she's way too classy for you. She doesn't beg for it on Craigslist.

A guy totally offered me weed on okcupid, though.

(It was really good weed, too.)

BIG_DADDY 03-16-2011 09:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 7493259)

Funny, until just now I didn't even realize Ulta Nutless had posted. I thought that dude was dead.

BIG_DADDY 03-16-2011 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ultra Peanut (Post 7493343)
A guy totally offered me weed on okcupid, though.

(It was really good weed, too.)

You take that in lieu of the standard $20 payment?

BucEyedPea 03-16-2011 09:12 AM

Quote:

The truth is somewhere between the two. No need to be a doormat with no spine, but no need to be an ass either. You just have to strike the right balance....and of course that depends on the chick too. ;)

luv 03-16-2011 09:17 AM

Now what we need is the other side of the story. Somewhere between the two accounts is the truth.

BucEyedPea 03-16-2011 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 7493636)
Now what we need is the other side of the story. Somewhere between the two accounts is the truth.

:thumb:

BIG_DADDY 03-16-2011 09:25 AM

The sad truth is we have become a society of entitlement and it's not just the women. MOF enrollment of women in top Universites has been on the rise for awhile now. Just look around our very own planet at all the people who act like they are owed a living and if you don't support never ending social programs then you are some kind of right wing nut job that's in love with bankers. Most of those posters are male. I know it's not the politically correct thing to say but traditional roles still totally apply. Most women still expect their man to lead and take the alpha role in the relationship and if they don't and just do what she asks and allow her to take that part of the relationship over they lose attraction for that male, period.

Deberg_1990 03-16-2011 09:27 AM

Heh, another thread where Goturd gives advice on women.......rich material here fellas...
Posted via Mobile Device

AndChiefs 03-16-2011 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 7493636)

Incorrect. The man is always right.

:evil:

Carlota69 03-16-2011 09:36 AM

Wow Clay, most of the time, men who have the same level of hatred for women that you do, are either gay or serial killers. So my question to you is: Have you taken it in the pooper lately or have you killed anyone?

Which one is it?

Brock 03-16-2011 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carlota69 (Post 7493668)
Wow Clay, most of the time, men who have the same level of hatred for women that you do, are either gay or serial killers. So my question to you is: Have you taken it in the pooper lately or have you killed anyone?

Which one is it?

He doesn't hate them, he just doesn't understand them and is deathly afraid of them.

Hammock Parties 03-16-2011 09:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carlota69 (Post 7493668)
Have you taken it in the pooper lately or have you killed anyone?

Being HIV positive kills two birds with one stone.

MOhillbilly 03-16-2011 09:41 AM

i feel bad for you son...cause i got 99 problems but a bitch aint one!

Carlota69 03-16-2011 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ClayWhit (Post 7493675)
Being HIV positive kills two birds with one stone.

Oh, Ok. Well at least your honest.

Skyy God 03-16-2011 09:43 AM

Let me get this straight..... dude with a wife and 4 kids only works 3 nights/week, delivering pizza, gets laid off, and you're surprised the wife is pissed?

You're a f'ing moron, per usual.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock (Post 7493671)
He doesn't hate them, he just doesn't understand them and is deathly afraid of them.

They do, in fact, have cooties. And while there are some promising drug trials, there is as yet no cure.

Hammock Parties 03-16-2011 09:44 AM

Delivering pizza was his 2nd job, ignoramus. You sound like a woman.

DJ's left nut 03-16-2011 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 7493653)
Heh, another thread where Goturd gives advice on women.......rich material here fellas...
Posted via Mobile Device

I've always found that a little odd.

A guy with as little relationship experience as Goatse speaking in gross generalities is just perplexing to me.

Even presuming the guy has finally had female contact, he most assuredly hasn't ever had a legitimate adult relationship with a woman. So just exactly how the hell can he make any sweeping generalizations as to their conduct?

My experience suggests that they're all a little bit nuts, but all unique in their peculiarities. It's a matter of finding your kind of crazy. The woman that was the impetus of this particular thread is probably far more reasonable than Goatse has implied, but she's also probably fairly dramatic ('living with my sister' is pretty drama-queenish). The upshot to that personality is that she's also probably pretty gregarious. If you happen to be a person who's personality aligns with hers, that gregarious nature will work out great for group functions, etc...

Women aren't the debil; they're just not men. You can't treat them as though they are, nor can you expect them to react the same as a guy would. Simple biochemistry (along with thousands of years of social engineering) make this a virtual certainty. Someday Goatse will grow up and realize this.

Eh...probably not.

L.A. Chieffan 03-16-2011 09:59 AM

The only women I like are the ones that take American express

suds79 03-16-2011 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ClayWhit (Post 7492586)
There's a million stories like this I could tell you from married guys I know, and it's just stupid.

If you get fired about about your friend, I feel you. While reading that, sounds like (although I don't know the whole story) she was quick to up and leave. But, while I find the story of your friend a sad situation, I don't think it's indicative of women as a whole.

I'm sure you do have more bad stories from married guys you know. Maybe it's your particular circle of friends? I have good stories about marriage from my experience and buddies of mine I could tell you.

They're all different.

Ultra Peanut 03-16-2011 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY (Post 7493609)
You take that in lieu of the standard $20 payment?

The fact that you think a quarter of amazing bud can be gotten for some kind of shoddy $20 handy-j or whatever tells me you're not ready to operate in this globally connected pot economy.

Hammock Parties 03-16-2011 10:57 AM

When a woman is eventually President, it will be the worst moment in the history of the country. You watch. The first femprez will be the worst prez ever...EVER.

sd4chiefs 03-16-2011 11:42 AM

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/EfXInOev-uw?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/EfXInOev-uw?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

JD10367 03-16-2011 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 7493653)
Posted via Mobile Device

It's akin to when Jesse Jackson goes on a rant about racism.

JD10367 03-16-2011 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by suds79 (Post 7493723)
If you get fired about about your friend, I feel you. While reading that, sounds like (although I don't know the whole story) she was quick to up and leave. But, while I find the story of your friend a sad situation, I don't think it's indicative of women as a whole.

I'm sure you do have more bad stories from married guys you know. Maybe it's your particular circle of friends? I have good stories about marriage from my experience and buddies of mine I could tell you.

They're all different.

Don't try to talk calm and rational, it just makes things worse. It's like trying to teach a chimp to speak Latin. Just shake your head and move along like everyone else.

jidar 03-16-2011 11:57 AM

Yeah I agree with some of this actually.

I don't agree that all women are like this, but it seems like more of them are than should be. Half of my co-workers are pussy whipped and some of them are so bad it's embarrassing to the rest of us to witness at company parties. I'm working on the assumption that this didn't used to be such a common thing. Movies and TV are making it seem like modern wives are really just extended mothers trying to keep their idiot husbands from ruining things constantly.

I posted a big rant about it when Knocked Up came out.

Hammock Parties 03-16-2011 12:00 PM

Quote:

Half of my co-workers are pussy whipped
Any man who defends a woman when faced with these claims is just that.

It's akin to stockholm syndrome.

luv 03-16-2011 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY (Post 7493648)
The sad truth is we have become a society of entitlement and it's not just the women. MOF enrollment of women in top Universites has been on the rise for awhile now. Just look around our very own planet at all the people who act like they are owed a living and if you don't support never ending social programs then you are some kind of right wing nut job that's in love with bankers. Most of those posters are male. I know it's not the politically correct thing to say but traditional roles still totally apply. Most women still expect their man to lead and take the alpha role in the relationship and if they don't and just do what she asks and allow her to take that part of the relationship over they lose attraction for that male, period.

I feel bad for men nowadays. I really do. It seems like you either find women who believe one of the two extremes:

1. Women stay at home, take care of the house and children, and let the men run the house.

2. Women are completely equal. I can work the same jobs, I can open my own doors, and I control my own finances.

It's hard for a guy to know which type of woman they're dealing with at first. A guy who is more traditional looks for type one and butts heads with type two. Guys who are more "modern" like type two and view type one as money-grubbing and lazy.

Personally, I'd have to say I'm more of a type one, although I'm not so much so that I see it as wrong for women to work or help support the family by bringing in more income. IMO, it should be a fine balance. I love it when guys open doors for me, make decisions (considering my input), etc, but I don't expect them to feel like they have to support me. I hate women who feel like they can't live without a man. Both men and women need partners who compliment them, not complete them.

luv 03-16-2011 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 7493957)
I feel bad for men nowadays. I really do. It seems like you either find women who believe one of the two extremes:

1. Women stay at home, take care of the house and children, and let the men run the house.

2. Women are completely equal. I can work the same jobs, I can open my own doors, and I control my own finances.

On another hand, it can be nearly as hard on a woman. A woman who shows too much independence is a bitch, while a woman who views gender roles traditionally is a money grubber. Often, it's the same guys that complain about both. Make up your damned minds!

Carlota69 03-16-2011 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 7493961)
On another hand, it can be nearly as hard on a woman. A woman who shows too much independence is a bitch, while a woman who views gender roles traditionally is a money grubber. Often, it's the same guys that complain about both. Make up your damned minds!

As women, we cant win. but, Im sure men feel the same. And rightfully so, on both accounts.

Its not about men or women, its about people and how they choose to act.

As women, we are a little crazy. we cant help it, its called estrogen and Progesterone. It makes us nuts. The worse part, Ive noticed anyways, when you are younger, you dont know all the tell tell signs that your are 'On the rag" until it happens. As we, or I get older, Im better at recognizing thats its happening and can get a handle on it, but the rub is, it (the hormonal imbalances) get worse as we get older. Sucks.

Men, can be just as crazy, and moody, they just dont have the definte proof of their imbalances like women do.

As far, as roles in relationships, men and women both can be complete assholes and leave their partner in their biggest time of need. Its not just women leaving their husbands because they got canned from their Pizza delivering gigs. What about examples like John edwards leaving his wife with cancer,, or newt gingrich doing exactly same thing? How about Tony hawke leaving his wife for his best friends wife? Those examples are pretty ****ed up of what people can do.

Yes, as women we have what I call the Pussy Platinum card, and our credit limit can be extended wayyy to often. We can get things that we dont deserve because of the power of the pussy. But men have the Penis Platinum card as well and have recieved the same, yet different priviledges because of the power of the penis, like control of the planet for instance..lmao.

Old Dog 03-16-2011 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ClayWhit (Post 7492691)

Apparently my Mrs doesn't realize this rule.......of course it may also be that this is just another case where you talk about things that you have no real knowledge of.

luv 03-16-2011 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carlota69 (Post 7494274)
As women, we cant win. but, Im sure men feel the same. And rightfully so, on both accounts.

Its not about men or women, its about people and how they choose to act.

As women, we are a little crazy. we cant help it, its called estrogen and Progesterone. It makes us nuts. The worse part, Ive noticed anyways, when you are younger, you dont know all the tell tell signs that your are 'On the rag" until it happens. As we, or I get older, Im better at recognizing thats its happening and can get a handle on it, but the rub is, it (the hormonal imbalances) get worse as we get older. Sucks.

Men, can be just as crazy, and moody, they just dont have the definte proof of their imbalances like women do.

As far, as roles in relationships, men and women both can be complete assholes and leave their partner in their biggest time of need. Its not just women leaving their husbands because they got canned from their Pizza delivering gigs. What about examples like John edwards leaving his wife with cancer,, or newt gingrich doing exactly same thing? How about Tony hawke leaving his wife for his best friends wife? Those examples are pretty ****ed up of what people can do.

Yes, as women we have what I call the Pussy Platinum card, and our credit limit can be extended wayyy to often. We can get things that we dont deserve because of the power of the pussy. But men have the Penis Platinum card as well and have recieved the same, yet different priviledges because of the power of the penis, like control of the planet for instance..lmao.

Agree on all counts. It's just a matter of finding someone who can tolerate your craziness as much as you can tolerate theirs. :)

Predarat 03-16-2011 03:10 PM

Women are only good for one thing, and with 90% of them, that stops when you marry them. :D

Pants 03-16-2011 03:29 PM

goat is just trolling, you guys.

Discuss Thrower 03-16-2011 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pants (Post 7494503)
goat is just trolling, you guys.

All of this.

BIG_DADDY 03-16-2011 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 7493957)

It's hard for a guy to know which type of woman they're dealing with at first. A guy who is more traditional looks for type one and butts heads with type two. Guys who are more "modern" like type two and view type one as money-grubbing and lazy.

Personally, I'd have to say I'm more of a type one, although I'm not so much so that I see it as wrong for women to work or help support the family by bringing in more income. IMO, it should be a fine balance. I love it when guys open doors for me, make decisions (considering my input), etc, but I don't expect them to feel like they have to support me. I hate women who feel like they can't live without a man. Both men and women need partners who compliment them, not complete them.

Equal is a ideological term IMO. In every relationship I know and can tell you who is leading and alpha. I think the vast majority of women want their men in that role whether they will admit it or not. It's been encoded into their DNA over thousands of years. It in no way means they can't do thins on their own either. It just means that most women would prefer their mate act in an alpha/protector roll. Once again I know this is very politically incorrect. Even women I know who want the alpha role and do a great job of it feal frustration for their mate and it shows. My 2 cents.

Here is the kicker, women who actually see this for what it is and go with it I look at as being stronger and more intelligent. I in no way feal this makes them less than equal as they can walk away from the relationship at any time.

Pants 03-16-2011 04:43 PM

roll? LOL

You're a dumbass.

BIG_DADDY 03-16-2011 04:43 PM

One more thing, it's very important to be with a woman who has figured this part of relationships out. I can't tell you how many times I have met women who are attracted to real men only to want to change them and attempt to strip them of that role. This is a losing battle because if she can't she gets frustrated and one of them leaves the other and if she is successful she loses attraction for him. You will always recognize these women because they have countless attempts at relationships in their life.

BIG_DADDY 03-16-2011 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pants (Post 7494612)
roll? LOL

You're a dumbass.

It's actually very basic psychology so I wouldn't expect a PCer like yourself to understand.

Donger 03-16-2011 04:51 PM

The desire (or need) to "win" in a relationship, particularly marriage, is folly. If you win, they lose.

Pants 03-16-2011 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY (Post 7494619)
It's actually very basic psychology so I wouldn't expect a PCer like yourself to understand.

It's actually spelled "role", but I don't expect an ignorant bigot like you to understand.

"Roll" is what you do with dice.

P.S. I don't even completely disagree with you on this particular issue, women are designed to be attracted to alpha males, everyone knows this. It has nothing to do with maintaining a long relationship though.

BIG_DADDY 03-16-2011 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pants (Post 7494640)
It's actually spelled "role", but I don't expect an ignorant bigot like you to understand.

"Roll" is what you do with dice.

P.S. I don't even completely disagree with you on this particular issue, women are designed to be attracted to alpha males, everyone knows this. It has nothing to do with maintaining a long relationship though.

Really, you're going to call me names because I blasted out a post and mispelled a word even though it was right the 2nd time I posted the same word? Wow. Someone must be having a really bad day. I hope it gets better for you bro, I really do.

It has everything to do with a long tem relationships. That's the spark, the attraction factor. How many guys have you heard say something to the effect of " I am doing what she asked, why does she keep bitching at me? " Because you didn't come as advertise. You gave her the lead roll and went beta on her. How in the **** is she supposed to trust you to take care of her and a family in a brutal world when you can't even figure this out?