ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Home and Auto Very helpful stuff for us guys.... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=207620)

MIAdragon 05-13-2009 11:08 AM

Very helpful stuff for us guys....

LMAO these all all true in the MIA household.

9 WORDS WOMEN USE

(1) Fine: This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.

(2) Five Minutes: If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.

(3)Nothing: This is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with nothing usually end in fine.

(4)Go Ahead: This is a dare, not permission. Don't Do It!

(5) Loud Sigh: This is actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about nothing. (Refer back to # 3 for the meaning of nothing.)

(6) That's Okay: This is one of the most dangerous statements a women can make to a man.. That's okay means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.

(7) Thanks: A woman is thanking you, do not question, or Faint. Just say you're welcome. (I want to add in a clause here - This is true, unless she says "Thanks a lot" - that is PURE sarcasm and she is not thanking you at all. DO NOT say "you're welcome" ... that will bring on a "whatever").

(8)Whatever: Is a women's way of saying Get lost....

(9) Don't worry about it, I got it: Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a man asking "What's wrong?" For the woman's response refer to # 3..

Jilly 05-13-2009 11:10 AM

I wish I could argue with these, but I can't.

MIAdragon 05-13-2009 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jilly (Post 5761645)

Feel free to add Jilly :)

bevischief 05-13-2009 11:13 AM

ROFL
Quote:

Originally Posted by MIAdragon (Post 5761639)
LMAO these all all true in the MIA household.

9 WORDS WOMEN USE

(1) Fine: This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.

(2) Five Minutes: If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.

(3)Nothing: This is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with nothing usually end in fine.

(4)Go Ahead: This is a dare, not permission. Don't Do It!

(5) Loud Sigh: This is actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about nothing. (Refer back to # 3 for the meaning of nothing.)

(6) That's Okay: This is one of the most dangerous statements a women can make to a man.. That's okay means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.

(7) Thanks: A woman is thanking you, do not question, or Faint. Just say you're welcome. (I want to add in a clause here - This is true, unless she says "Thanks a lot" - that is PURE sarcasm and she is not thanking you at all. DO NOT say "you're welcome" ... that will bring on a "whatever").

(8)Whatever: Is a women's way of saying Get lost....

(9) Don't worry about it, I got it: Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a man asking "What's wrong?" For the woman's response refer to # 3..

ROFLROFL

Jilly 05-13-2009 11:13 AM

I think the whatever one might be off a little...cuz I don't think it means more get lost, but more the first one: fine. I think they are intertradeable.

Demonpenz 05-13-2009 11:14 AM

Guys version

I'm Going to watch the game.
He's Going to watch the game.

Do you want something to eat?
Are you hungry and want to consume food?

Whats the matter honey? Why are you crying.
WTF are you Crying for I'm the one who ****ing had to work OT today, WHY OH WHY IS SHE CRYING, I DON'T SEE THE VHS TAPE OF BRIAN SONG AROUND SO I CAN'T UNDERSTAND WHY SHE IS CRYING.

milkman 05-13-2009 11:14 AM

I think they forgot:

It's your decision.
If you make the wrong one, i.e. not the one she would have made, you'll pay for it for the rest of your life.

Simply Red 05-13-2009 11:17 AM

Helpful stuff for us guys consists of a chick with a little hard body, who will satisfy all sexual demands without being too slutty about things, ...

Donger 05-13-2009 11:18 AM

"You're right, honey" = no sex for a week.

MIAdragon 05-13-2009 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jilly (Post 5761662)
I think the whatever one might be off a little...cuz I don't think it means more get lost, but more the first one: fine. I think they are intertradeable.

True, this may cause more angst than any other word on the list for me. There is nothing more annoying when I ask the wife what she wants for dinner and she replies "whatever" but somehow shoots down the 20 options I throw out. :cuss:

Whatever is more like I’m too lazy to think for myself or tell you what I want so YOU must do it for me but you better get it right or were going to be here awhile.

Nzoner 05-13-2009 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 5761681)
who will satisfy all sexual demands without being too slutty about things, ...

huh?

Skip Towne 05-13-2009 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jilly (Post 5761645)

Fine!

Jilly 05-13-2009 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MIAdragon (Post 5761689)
True, this may cause more angst than any other word on the list for me. There is nothing more annoying when I ask the wife what she wants for dinner and she replies "whatever" but somehow shoots down the 20 options I throw out. :cuss:

Whatever is more like I’m too lazy to think for myself or tell you what I want so YOU must do it for me but you better get it right or were going to be here awhile.

I think in that instance, you're right. She just doesn't want to have to think of something. I use that one a lot for that. Annoys my husband to no end. (problem is when I actually do decide, he tends to not like my suggestion, but goes with it anyway because I made a suggestion, and then I just feel guilty and throw about 20 more options out there to see if any of them stick)

Dartgod 05-13-2009 11:24 AM

"I don't care. You decide." = You better hope you know what she really wants and pick that option.

Jilly 05-13-2009 11:25 AM

I use this one a lot:

It's a simple, "huh", not a question though... it's more like a sigh. It generally means... "Really, are you serious, you really didn't do that?"