ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Prayer request for my MIL (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=111875)

Phobia 03-09-2005 10:42 PM

Ditto what kcnut said, except for the passing part. That was a poor choice of words. ;)

If Mark M can survive major back surgery, I'm sure your MIL will be fine. Tell Soph hey and that I said you should provide her with plenty of sexual favors to reduce the stress.

KC Dan 03-10-2005 02:37 AM

Your family is always in my prayers, my friend. Will double the effort.

seclark 03-10-2005 08:01 AM

thoughts and prayers.
sec

Dartgod 03-10-2005 08:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia
Ditto what kcnut said, except for the passing part. That was a poor choice of words. ;)

At least I understood what he was saying. That's an improvement. :thumb:

Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers. She came through the surgery just fine and resting well now. For awhile last night, it was kind of rough for her. She had been getting sick (a common effect of the anesthesia for her) and was in a lot of pain. They gave her an injection for the nausea and the morphine kicked in and she was a lot better.

Mods, you can let this drop for now. I will bring it back to the top when she has her second surgery sometime next week.

Thanks again to everyone for thinking of her.

ChiTown 03-10-2005 08:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dartgod
At least I understood what he was saying. That's an improvement. :thumb:

Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers. She came through the surgery just fine and resting well now. For awhile last night, it was kind of rough for her. She had been getting sick (a common effect of the anesthesia for her) and was in a lot of pain. They gave her an injection for the nausea and the morphine kicked in and she was a lot better.

Mods, you can let this drop for now. I will bring it back to the top when she has her second surgery sometime next week.

Thanks again to everyone for thinking of her.

Good to hear, Bob. Take care.

roman gnome 03-10-2005 02:53 PM

Very nice to hear!

Dartgod 03-14-2005 08:41 PM

OK, round two is scheduled for tomorrow. This is going to be the more difficult of the two surgeries. The first was to repair the fractured vertabrae and lasted about two and a half hours. This one they are going to attempt to stabilize her spine with a bunch of hardware and could last 8-10 hours. Sure could use your all's prayers again.

Could a mod pin this to the top once again?

Bowser 03-14-2005 08:44 PM

Hope all goes well for her.

Mr. Kotter 03-14-2005 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dartgod
OK, round two is scheduled for tomorrow. This is going to be the more difficult of the two surgeries. The first was to repair the fractured vertabrae and lasted about two and a half hours. This one they are going to attempt to stabilize her spine with a bunch of hardware and could last 8-10 hours. Sure could use your all's prayers again.

Could a mod pin this to the top once again?

Done, Bob.

chappy 03-14-2005 08:49 PM

May God Bless You and your Family. Your Mother in law will be in my prayers

lawrenceRaider 03-14-2005 09:35 PM

You got it.

Your MIL will be in my prayers tonight.

Bwana 03-14-2005 10:06 PM

Done bud.

C-Mac 03-14-2005 10:54 PM

Hoping all continues to go well!

Coach 03-14-2005 11:06 PM

Wow, 8 to 10 hours? That's a long long time.

My prayers to you and your family.

Rausch 03-15-2005 12:08 AM

Will do...

But keep in mind that me praying for someone is like asking the paperboy to put in a good word for you at a brokerage...