ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Women are taking over America! It's awful! (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=242753)

Hammock Parties 03-15-2011 05:25 PM

Women are taking over America! It's awful!

This is the truth! This country (and most of western society) is set up for a woman. Women now use sex as a way of control; she doesn't feel like it, she's too busy, she has to take care of the kids, etc. You know what? Too bad. If a husband doesnt feel like taking the garbage out, or going to see some play, or just talking for hours about nothing because he's too busy, has to take care of the bills, or work overtime, guess what he is? A jerk and she cries and everyone feels sorry for her.

A buddy of mine just got laid off from his job and it had nothing to do with his performance, either. The dude also works 3 or 4 nights a week delivering pizza. He is married with 4 kids. Guess where his wife works? She doesn't. The day he got laid off, guess what she does? Leaves to go stay with her sister for a few days.

She says he doesn't listen to her, and thinks he doesn't love her. Say what? If you knew the dude you'd think it was ridiculous, too. Dude would do anything for his wife. She's constantly calling and texting him at work to do stuff for her while she is at he moms or at home. The dude can never do anything right, but yet she leaves to go stay somewhere else at probably one of the most emotional times of his life. It's asinine! I'm not kidding when I say this: he has better character than just about any other human i've ever met! Ever! He's a great dad, and everytime there's a fight, all he does is look at himself and what she says he did wrong, it's never her. Just frustrates me. Like, no one could be a better husband. I mean, it would be damn near impossible. Seriously.

The sad part is, you know what it takes for a woman to appreciate a guy like that? years of being walked on. Then, when'if they do get smart and find a nice guy, that never lasts long because they will get tired of it and go find another jerk that makes them feel "young and alive."

There's a million stories like this I could tell you from married guys I know, and it's just stupid. Women have this warped perception that marriage revolves around the wife and if the man does something wrong, she has to remember it for 10 years and cut him off from every need he has (sex, time with his buddies, time to just veg and NOT talk), and it's okay.

These are the stories that get me fired up and tell myself I don't ever want to be divorced, so I better not get married in the first place!

Women are taking over America!

Buck 03-15-2011 05:26 PM

ok

bevischief 03-15-2011 05:30 PM

Sounds like one of my high school girl friend's... That is the reason I dumped her...

pr_capone 03-15-2011 05:44 PM

sucks for him. I don't have that problem.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/JqHliQijgvA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

keg in kc 03-15-2011 05:44 PM

Welcome to all of human history.

Predarat 03-15-2011 05:45 PM

Maybe you should try out one of those trannys you like to post pics of.

bishop_74 03-15-2011 05:47 PM

If you think this you probably shouldn't get married... not that it sounds like you have anything to worry about.

Okie_Apparition 03-15-2011 05:49 PM

Have you ever noticed how small and tight those mouths are of aliens in drawings?

WV 03-15-2011 05:49 PM

Half the money and all the pussy.....simple concept really.

That said I have a great wife I wouldn't trade for the world.

seclark 03-15-2011 06:05 PM

curious...
how old is your friend?
what kind of job did he get laid off from?
how long has he and his wife been married?
sounds like a tough situation.
sec

gblowfish 03-15-2011 06:06 PM

You should use more exclamation marks!

Brock 03-15-2011 06:06 PM

I doubt you have to worry about getting married, Clay.

Bugeater 03-15-2011 06:12 PM

Where did you copy this from? It doesn't seem like your writing at all.

penguinz 03-15-2011 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seclark (Post 7492648)
curious...
how old is your friend?
what kind of job did he get laid off from?
how long has he and his wife been married?
sounds like a tough situation.
sec

I think it sounds more like he GoChiefs has a crush on his friend.

kysirsoze 03-15-2011 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 7492613)
sucks for him. I don't have that problem.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/JqHliQijgvA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Quote:

Originally Posted by WVChiefFan (Post 7492622)
Half the money and all the pussy.....simple concept really.

That said I have a great wife I wouldn't trade for the world.

Just wait, guys. I read on Chiefsplanet all women are manipulative, money-grubbing whores. Your days are numbered.