Home Mail MemberMap Chat (0) Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-31-2011, 01:17 PM  
Frankie Frankie is offline
Banned
 
Frankie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Casino cash: $163018
Broken Planes & Families, and the number 159

Passenger jet breakes in two! How safe are those planes we ride everyday?

http://news.yahoo.com/cheers-screams...185128270.html

GEORGETOWN, Guyana (AP) Officials say a U.S. team is expected soon in the South American nation of Guyana to probe the crash of a Boeing 737 jetliner that all 163 people aboard survived.

Authorities so far have given little idea about the cause of Saturday's crash. The Caribbean Airlines plane ran off the end of a runway at Guyana's main airport and broke in two. About 30 people had to be treated at a local hospital, including the pilot.

The airline is largely owned by the government of Trinidad and Tobago and its prime minister has visited the crash site. Kamla Persad-Bissessar says she is worried that the accident will hurt tourism to the Caribbean, a region that depends heavily on the industry.
Posts: 27,013
Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 10:56 AM   #1441
Pants Pants is offline
Time Keeps On Slipping
 
Pants's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Overland Park
Casino cash: $1374505
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankie View Post
You have no evidence of either. Yet your bigotry makes a distinction in your judgement. Nice.
What bigotry? You still think I have something against Persians? I do not. H5N1, while making some ridiculously retarded posts at times, has been talking about being in postgrad for a long time now. He had no reason to lie then, he has no reason to lie now. You had every reason to lie when you pulled that IQ # out of your ass.

You have been shown up at every turn here, Frankie, yet you keep marching on like the dumbass you are. You live in your own world, so it's not really surprising.
__________________
ZootedGranny:

"That's the reason my FFL team name is TrentGreenLeadBlock. When you see this mother****er coming around the corner on a block, put your children to bed and batten down the hatch on your girl's snatch, because the same power that destroys defenders can scar the minds of the youth and simultaneously impregnate any woman within sight, live or on television."
Posts: 23,932
Pants 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Pants 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Pants 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Pants 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Pants 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Pants 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Pants 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Pants 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Pants 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Pants 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Pants 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 10:57 AM   #1442
Saul Good Saul Good is offline
Supporter
 

Join Date: Jul 2005
Casino cash: $187004
Quote:
Originally Posted by frazod View Post
Pants hasn't even posted in this thread, ****tard. But nice try.

Not sure who you're babbling about with the implication avatar. Perhaps that one only exists in your mind as well?

Have another drink.
If you're unaware that this thread has been overtaken by references to a 1400 post thread that has been at the top of the lounge for a week, you're no Perry Mason. Perhaps Scrappy Doo is more your speed.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by J Diddy View Post
Saul 2014
Posts: 30,534
Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 11:01 AM   #1443
Bearcat Bearcat is online now
Rock Chalk
 
Bearcat's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: Kansas City
Casino cash: $3545462
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankie View Post
I have lasted this long because I can out wit one or two bigoted idiots easily.
Not just anyone can randomly call people bigots and use such witty comebacks like "you're just jealous!"... not just anyone can be on Jerry Springer.
__________________
Posts: 26,996
Bearcat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Bearcat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Bearcat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Bearcat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Bearcat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Bearcat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Bearcat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Bearcat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Bearcat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Bearcat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Bearcat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 11:02 AM   #1444
Frazod Frazod is offline
Banned
 
Frazod's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: my own personal pig hell
Casino cash: $1001212
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saul Good View Post
If you're unaware that this thread has been overtaken by references to a 1400 post thread that has been at the top of the lounge for a week, you're no Perry Mason. Perhaps Scrappy Doo is more your speed.
No, but I do have that thread on ignore, since it's about as new and creative as your typical KU ORANGE BOWL MU SCOREBOARD thread. Frankie posts something, gets immediately piled on by the Klanboys, defends himself badly, in the process annoys pretty much everybody, and the whole thing degenerates into a big, pathetic Springer fest, with the people who are entertained by that sort of thing egging it on for all it's worth.

Did I miss anything here?

But hey, carry on. Whatever it takes to make you feel good about yourself at somebody else's expense.
Posts: 91,125
Frazod < CasselFrazod < CasselFrazod < CasselFrazod < CasselFrazod < CasselFrazod < CasselFrazod < CasselFrazod < CasselFrazod < CasselFrazod < CasselFrazod < Cassel
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 11:03 AM   #1445
Frankie Frankie is offline
Banned
 
Frankie's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2001
Casino cash: $163018
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverChiefs58 View Post
Why do you have to be such a liar? Just say how you feel. Is it because it goes against the oath you took to be in this country?
I am not going to spend hours wading through all your lying bullshit. I did find this little gem where you spew the same crap. You are exposed again asshole!
Oh THAT is why you faked a quote from me. Your corruptness knows no bounds. Are you denying that you did fake that second post in the picture I have attached?

If this board had a an ounce of backbone and integrity someone else other than me would come out and ask you to answer for this abortion of an accusation. You ARE a PATHETIC POS LYING ASSHOLE.

Now get your stench out of my dad's thread you piece of shit.
Posts: 27,013
Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 11:03 AM   #1446
Pants Pants is offline
Time Keeps On Slipping
 
Pants's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Overland Park
Casino cash: $1374505
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
Not just anyone can randomly call people bigots and use such witty comebacks like "you're just jealous!"... not just anyone can be on Jerry Springer.
No doubt it takes an IQ of 159 to realize that saying "you're a bigoted, envious idiot" every time someone points out a fallacy in your argument is, in fact, outwitting people while maintaining class.
__________________
ZootedGranny:

"That's the reason my FFL team name is TrentGreenLeadBlock. When you see this mother****er coming around the corner on a block, put your children to bed and batten down the hatch on your girl's snatch, because the same power that destroys defenders can scar the minds of the youth and simultaneously impregnate any woman within sight, live or on television."
Posts: 23,932
Pants 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Pants 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Pants 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Pants 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Pants 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Pants 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Pants 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Pants 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Pants 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Pants 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Pants 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 11:06 AM   #1447
Donger Donger is offline
"Think BOOM!"
 
Donger's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: 33.675 N 106.475 W
Casino cash: $369
VARSITY
So, Frankie, in retrospect, do you think it would have been a wise decision to have followed my advice earlier?
__________________
I think the young people enjoy it when I "get down," verbally, don't you?
Posts: 76,008
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 11:07 AM   #1448
Saul Good Saul Good is offline
Supporter
 

Join Date: Jul 2005
Casino cash: $187004
Quote:
Originally Posted by frazod View Post
No, but I do have that thread on ignore, since it's about as new and creative as your typical KU ORANGE BOWL MU SCOREBOARD thread. Frankie posts something, gets immediately piled on by the Klanboys, defends himself badly, in the process annoys pretty much everybody, and the whole thing degenerates into a big, pathetic Springer fest, with the people who are entertained by that sort of thing egging it on for all it's worth.

Did I miss anything here?

But hey, carry on. Whatever it takes to make you feel good about yourself at somebody else's expense.
Lumpy made a cameo
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by J Diddy View Post
Saul 2014
Posts: 30,534
Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 11:07 AM   #1449
Frankie Frankie is offline
Banned
 
Frankie's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2001
Casino cash: $163018
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverChiefs58 View Post
That is who Frankie is. She is a lying coward bitch, but she has to get the last word, even if it's not true. I don't really care why she thinks the US provoked 9-11, it just makes me sick that there are people who took and disregarded their oath to be in this great country and feel we could deserve our homeland attacked and so many innocent poeple die who had nothing to do with some psychotic religion. I feel if her alligence is with iran, or not with the USA, then she should get a one way ticket back.
Board,

Is this POS another Tom Cash mult? He certainly sounds like him and has the same M.O.
Posts: 27,013
Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 11:07 AM   #1450
vailpass vailpass is offline
Yah Mules!
 
vailpass's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2001
Casino cash: $99235636
Frankie got fired from his job because everyone in his office was wrong and he was right. They were all bigots, he was blameless. OTOH everyone at work really liked him. So they fired him.
__________________
It don't matter what line we hand you
When we come a crawlin' in.
We ain't wrong, we ain't sorry,
An' it's probably gonna happen again.

T. Byrd
Posts: 36,573
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 11:08 AM   #1451
Pants Pants is offline
Time Keeps On Slipping
 
Pants's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Overland Park
Casino cash: $1374505
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pants
I just want him to admit that he's a snitch.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
He won't. He doesn't have the courage to do that (even though it's self-evident).
You were right yet again, Donger.

[I'm fully aware Frankie is going to claim I'm licking buttholes, but he'll sound classy saying it]
__________________
ZootedGranny:

"That's the reason my FFL team name is TrentGreenLeadBlock. When you see this mother****er coming around the corner on a block, put your children to bed and batten down the hatch on your girl's snatch, because the same power that destroys defenders can scar the minds of the youth and simultaneously impregnate any woman within sight, live or on television."
Posts: 23,932
Pants 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Pants 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Pants 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Pants 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Pants 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Pants 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Pants 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Pants 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Pants 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Pants 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Pants 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 11:09 AM   #1452
Frankie Frankie is offline
Banned
 
Frankie's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2001
Casino cash: $163018
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saul Good View Post
You called it. Pants is a big righty. And the guy with the avatar that implies that Christians are bigoted assholes? Extreme right winger.

You cracked another case. Do you prefer Matlock, Columbo, or Jake and the Fat Man?
He used to be Metrolike and "claims" to be a liberal. Otherwise what's your point. Frazod was referring to the lynch mob in general.
Posts: 27,013
Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 11:09 AM   #1453
Bearcat Bearcat is online now
Rock Chalk
 
Bearcat's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: Kansas City
Casino cash: $3545462
I'm merging these threads... no point in having them both at the top of page 1 until the first preseason game (and I'm not sure that will do it).
__________________
Posts: 26,996
Bearcat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Bearcat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Bearcat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Bearcat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Bearcat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Bearcat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Bearcat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Bearcat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Bearcat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Bearcat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Bearcat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 11:10 AM   #1454
Saul Good Saul Good is offline
Supporter
 

Join Date: Jul 2005
Casino cash: $187004
Quote:
Originally Posted by vailpass View Post
Frankie got fired from his job because everyone in his office was wrong and he was right. They were all bigots, he was blameless. OTOH everyone at work really liked him. So they fired him.
And his son was too smart to be hired as an attorney.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by J Diddy View Post
Saul 2014
Posts: 30,534
Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 11:10 AM   #1455
vailpass vailpass is offline
Yah Mules!
 
vailpass's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2001
Casino cash: $99235636
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankie View Post
Thanks. I just keep reading the posts by all the low, grudgeful, unfunny bottom feeders and shake my head about this forum. Classy posters like Gaz and others have left. Others like FAX and Greg63 appear to have left. Yet others like gobowe and Rain Man have minimized their participation. The place is being overrun by maggots and mice and when you and I leave they are the ones who will celebrate that "they pushed us out."

I used to think this is the one and only Chiefs forum. But there are a few others with good potential where sanity and class are still the norm.

Phobia and Frankie sitting in a tree
K-I-S-S-I-N-G

at Frankie trying to lump himself in with some of the great posters here.
__________________
It don't matter what line we hand you
When we come a crawlin' in.
We ain't wrong, we ain't sorry,
An' it's probably gonna happen again.

T. Byrd
Posts: 36,573
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:37 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.