Home Mail MemberMap Chat (0) Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Lounge

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-04-2012, 10:36 PM  
Chocolate Hog Chocolate Hog is offline
Winner
 
Chocolate Hog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: My house
Casino cash: $10947
NFL Week 1 TV Map

Football is here bitches enjoy


http://the506.com/nflmaps/2012/wk1.html


Posts: 34,946
Chocolate Hog 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chocolate Hog 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chocolate Hog 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chocolate Hog 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chocolate Hog 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chocolate Hog 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chocolate Hog 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chocolate Hog 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chocolate Hog 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chocolate Hog 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chocolate Hog 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 02:15 PM   #61
HemiEd HemiEd is offline
Hummingbird watcher
 
HemiEd's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Ozarks
Casino cash: $6044
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coogs View Post


I hope it works for you. I love mine. And you probably already know this, but point the small end of the antenna towards the station, not the wide end.
I am glad you brought that up. Did you see the link to my antenna that I pm'd to you? We bought it thinking it would suffice, but we were wrong. I just brought it back and tried it here, it works great. What do you think of it? Will it do the job? Once again, I appreciate your input.
Posts: 24,470
HemiEd has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.HemiEd has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.HemiEd has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.HemiEd has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.HemiEd has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.HemiEd has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.HemiEd has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.HemiEd has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.HemiEd has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.HemiEd has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.HemiEd has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 02:25 PM   #62
Coogs Coogs is offline
MVP
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Northern Kansas
Casino cash: $7547
Quote:
Originally Posted by HemiEd View Post
I am glad you brought that up. Did you see the link to my antenna that I pm'd to you? We bought it thinking it would suffice, but we were wrong. I just brought it back and tried it here, it works great. What do you think of it? Will it do the job? Once again, I appreciate your input.
I've never tried one like that, but I have not had to either. The antenna I have has been great. I live on the Kansas/Nebraska boarder a couple of hours west of St. Joseph. If the weather is right, I can get stations out of several states. South Dakota, Iowa, Missouri, and Oklahoma, along with Kansas and Nebraska.

I read some of the reviews listed with the link you have for your antenna. It sounds like it should be a very good antenna.

I'll be interested to see how it works for you.

And, sorry about the PM. I didn't even notice I had one.
Posts: 17,693
Coogs has disabled reputation
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 02:41 PM   #63
HemiEd HemiEd is offline
Hummingbird watcher
 
HemiEd's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Ozarks
Casino cash: $6044
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coogs View Post
I've never tried one like that, but I have not had to either. The antenna I have has been great. I live on the Kansas/Nebraska boarder a couple of hours west of St. Joseph. If the weather is right, I can get stations out of several states. South Dakota, Iowa, Missouri, and Oklahoma, along with Kansas and Nebraska.

I read some of the reviews listed with the link you have for your antenna. It sounds like it should be a very good antenna.

I'll be interested to see how it works for you.

And, sorry about the PM. I didn't even notice I had one.
Thanks Coogs. I read about 20 of the reviews myself, and all seemed very happy.
I was tetering between this style and the big one like you have. My goal was to put it in the attic, but I think that may be out, but we will see once we get the amp etc.
It is odd looking, in fact it reminds me of those old UHF bowtie antennas that went along with the rabbit ears.

This stuff has all changed so much with the advent of the digital broadcasts and we are having to use one of those Radio Shack converters as well.
Posts: 24,470
HemiEd has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.HemiEd has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.HemiEd has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.HemiEd has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.HemiEd has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.HemiEd has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.HemiEd has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.HemiEd has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.HemiEd has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.HemiEd has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.HemiEd has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 03:00 PM   #64
Coogs Coogs is offline
MVP
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Northern Kansas
Casino cash: $7547
Quote:
Originally Posted by HemiEd View Post
Thanks Coogs. I read about 20 of the reviews myself, and all seemed very happy.
I was tetering between this style and the big one like you have. My goal was to put it in the attic, but I think that may be out, but we will see once we get the amp etc.
It is odd looking, in fact it reminds me of those old UHF bowtie antennas that went along with the rabbit ears.

This stuff has all changed so much with the advent of the digital broadcasts and we are having to use one of those Radio Shack converters as well.
This forum...

http://forum.tvfool.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7

from that tvfool link is very good at answering questions you may have. I used it a time or two, and everything they told me worked to perfection. If you need to use it, read the first sticky that pertains to guidelines for asking a question, and these guys should be able to get you what you want.

Last edited by Coogs; 09-08-2012 at 03:10 PM..
Posts: 17,693
Coogs has disabled reputation
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 03:11 PM   #65
HemiEd HemiEd is offline
Hummingbird watcher
 
HemiEd's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Ozarks
Casino cash: $6044
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coogs View Post
This forum...

http://forum.tvfool.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7

from that tvfool link is very good at answering questions you may have. I used it a time or two, and everything they told me worked to perfection. If you need to use it, read the first sticky that pertains to guidelines for asking a question, and these guys should be able to get you what you want.
Posts: 24,470
HemiEd has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.HemiEd has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.HemiEd has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.HemiEd has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.HemiEd has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.HemiEd has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.HemiEd has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.HemiEd has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.HemiEd has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.HemiEd has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.HemiEd has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 03:27 PM   #66
Coogs Coogs is offline
MVP
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Northern Kansas
Casino cash: $7547
Another thing. And maybe you already know this, but just in case...

I am not sure what type of TV you have, but on mine, once I had the antenna hooked up, and aimed at... say Omaha... I have to go into my TV menu to the Channel feature. In that channel feature there a couple of links. One is Auto Program, and the other one is Add Digital Channels. Myself, I use the Add Digital Channels. It works like the Auto Program for that specific direction only. Then, when I move the antenna towards... say Topeka... go back to that same feature and take it through the Add Digital Channels again. And it should add all the stations in that direction without deleting the Omaha Channels. If you would use the Auto Program feature insetead, the Omaha stations that were previously programmed in would be wiped out.

EDIT: I also have two TV's hooked up to the antenna with a dual amp splitter. And both of my TV's are Sony Bravia's. One is a 55" the other a 41". I had to program each TV to pull in stations. The 55" one will pull in stations much, much easier than the 41" one will. And it is a couple of years older (about 5 years old) than the 41" set. Doesn't make much sense to me since they are both the same brand.

Last edited by Coogs; 09-08-2012 at 03:47 PM..
Posts: 17,693
Coogs has disabled reputation
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 03:42 PM   #67
Guru Guru is offline
SKC 13-Royals 14-Chiefs 15?
 
Guru's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Middle of the USA
Casino cash: $16724
VARSITY
HOw does that thing hold up in the wind? That was our big problem last year even with an attic antenna. The wind hitting the trees just screwed everything up,.
__________________
Same as it ever was.
Posts: 54,784
Guru is obviously part of the inner Circle.Guru is obviously part of the inner Circle.Guru is obviously part of the inner Circle.Guru is obviously part of the inner Circle.Guru is obviously part of the inner Circle.Guru is obviously part of the inner Circle.Guru is obviously part of the inner Circle.Guru is obviously part of the inner Circle.Guru is obviously part of the inner Circle.Guru is obviously part of the inner Circle.Guru is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 03:48 PM   #68
HemiEd HemiEd is offline
Hummingbird watcher
 
HemiEd's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Ozarks
Casino cash: $6044
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coogs View Post
Another thing. And maybe you already know this, but just in case...

I am not sure what type of TV you have, but on mine, once I had the antenna hooked up, and aimed at... say Omaha... I have to go into my TV menu to the Channel feature. In that channel feature there a couple of links. One is Auto Program, and the other one is Add Digital Channels. Myself, I use the Add Digital Channels. It works like the Auto Program for that specific direction only. Then, when I move the antenna towards... say Topeka... go back to that same feature and take it through the Add Digital Channels again. And it should add all the stations in that direction without deleting the Omaha Channels. If you would use the Auto Program feature insetead, the Omaha stations that were previously programmed in would be wiped out.
Right now, we only have one tv that is digital signal ready, so we bought one of those adapters/converters that do the same thing, or at least it does up here.

I am hoping that will suffice for a while, until we add the planned sets for down there at the time of the big move.
Posts: 24,470
HemiEd has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.HemiEd has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.HemiEd has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.HemiEd has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.HemiEd has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.HemiEd has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.HemiEd has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.HemiEd has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.HemiEd has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.HemiEd has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.HemiEd has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 03:53 PM   #69
Coogs Coogs is offline
MVP
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Northern Kansas
Casino cash: $7547
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guru View Post
HOw does that thing hold up in the wind? That was our big problem last year even with an attic antenna. The wind hitting the trees just screwed everything up,.
Just fine so far. Had a huge wind a month or two ago that knocked down huge trees around town, and it is still up. It has an evergreen shelter belt about 15 feet north of it... top of tower is just above top to tree line... and our house (ranch home) just to the south about 3 feet away. Pretty protected from the wind for the most part. (Knocking on wood)
Posts: 17,693
Coogs has disabled reputation
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 04:20 AM   #70
Guru Guru is offline
SKC 13-Royals 14-Chiefs 15?
 
Guru's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Middle of the USA
Casino cash: $16724
VARSITY
Quote:
Originally Posted by HemiEd View Post
I am glad you brought that up. Did you see the link to my antenna that I pm'd to you? We bought it thinking it would suffice, but we were wrong. I just brought it back and tried it here, it works great. What do you think of it? Will it do the job? Once again, I appreciate your input.
I'm giving your antenna a shot. Hope it pans out.
__________________
Same as it ever was.
Posts: 54,784
Guru is obviously part of the inner Circle.Guru is obviously part of the inner Circle.Guru is obviously part of the inner Circle.Guru is obviously part of the inner Circle.Guru is obviously part of the inner Circle.Guru is obviously part of the inner Circle.Guru is obviously part of the inner Circle.Guru is obviously part of the inner Circle.Guru is obviously part of the inner Circle.Guru is obviously part of the inner Circle.Guru is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 05:48 PM
Coogs
This message has been deleted by Coogs. Reason: Because I am an asshole I guess
Old 10-06-2012, 05:51 PM   #71
COchief COchief is offline
Veteran
 
COchief's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Donk-town
Casino cash: $7367
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coogs View Post
Have you had a chance to get you antenna up? If so, did it do the trick for you?
Ever hear of PM asshole?
Posts: 1,991
COchief would the whole thing.COchief would the whole thing.COchief would the whole thing.COchief would the whole thing.COchief would the whole thing.COchief would the whole thing.COchief would the whole thing.COchief would the whole thing.COchief would the whole thing.COchief would the whole thing.COchief would the whole thing.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 05:56 PM   #72
BigMeatballDave BigMeatballDave is offline
That's a cancerous meatball!
 
BigMeatballDave's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Casino cash: $17785
Wtf?
Posts: 52,648
BigMeatballDave has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigMeatballDave has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigMeatballDave has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigMeatballDave has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigMeatballDave has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigMeatballDave has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigMeatballDave has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigMeatballDave has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigMeatballDave has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigMeatballDave has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigMeatballDave has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 05:58 PM   #73
Baconeater Baconeater is offline
Ass Monkey
 
Baconeater's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2005
Casino cash: $25540
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
Wtf?
Just in case you were wondering what games were on in your area 5 weeks ago.
Posts: 53,096
Baconeater has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Baconeater has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Baconeater has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Baconeater has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Baconeater has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Baconeater has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Baconeater has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Baconeater has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Baconeater has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Baconeater has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Baconeater has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 06:07 PM   #74
BigMeatballDave BigMeatballDave is offline
That's a cancerous meatball!
 
BigMeatballDave's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Casino cash: $17785
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugeater View Post
Just in case you were wondering what games were on in your area 5 weeks ago.
Cool.

Posts: 52,648
BigMeatballDave has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigMeatballDave has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigMeatballDave has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigMeatballDave has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigMeatballDave has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigMeatballDave has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigMeatballDave has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigMeatballDave has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigMeatballDave has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigMeatballDave has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigMeatballDave has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:22 AM.


This is a test for a client's site.
A new website that shows member-created construction site listings that need fill or have excess fill. Dirt Monkey @ https://DirtMonkey.net
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.