Home Mail Chat Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Lounge

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old Today, 02:06 PM  
BandwagonChiefsFan BandwagonChiefsFan is offline
Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Casino cash: $5115
All top offenses run through pass catching runningbacks

Bears = Their offense got great under Nagy because it runs through Tarik Cohen and not Jordan Howard
Chargers = We all know Gordon and Eckler killed us in first game of season with their pass catching ability
Patriots = Is it coincidence their offense dropped off when they downgraded from a great pass catcher in Dion Lewis to a horrible pass catcher in Sony Michel
Steelers = Is it coincidence their offense dropped off without Le'Veon Bell
Saints = Is it coincidence they've started making playoffs again when they got Alvin Kamara.
Chiefs = It it coincidence Mahomes looked like best player in football with Hunt and now has to rely on late game heroics to beat a bad Raiders team, rookie led Ravens team and Chargers team missing their two starting running backs

The point I'm trying to make is we need to make Darrel Williams the starter and every-down back. He's our best pass catcher.

Our rushing numbers have actually been better without Kareem Hunt yet our offense got worse. Why? Because Kareem Hunt was a great pass catcher.



Last edited by BandwagonChiefsFan; Today at 02:25 PM..
Posts: 105
BandwagonChiefsFan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.BandwagonChiefsFan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.BandwagonChiefsFan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.BandwagonChiefsFan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.BandwagonChiefsFan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.BandwagonChiefsFan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
  Reply With Quote
Old Today, 02:31 PM   #2
Jewish Rabbi Jewish Rabbi is offline
What's up braj?
 
Jewish Rabbi's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2008
Casino cash: $3100
Will you do us a favor and throw your computer away? TIA.
Posts: 4,813
Jewish Rabbi threw an interception on a screen pass.Jewish Rabbi threw an interception on a screen pass.Jewish Rabbi threw an interception on a screen pass.Jewish Rabbi threw an interception on a screen pass.Jewish Rabbi threw an interception on a screen pass.Jewish Rabbi threw an interception on a screen pass.Jewish Rabbi threw an interception on a screen pass.Jewish Rabbi threw an interception on a screen pass.Jewish Rabbi threw an interception on a screen pass.Jewish Rabbi threw an interception on a screen pass.Jewish Rabbi threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 02:32 PM   #3
CasselGotPeedOn CasselGotPeedOn is online now
Your mom
 
CasselGotPeedOn's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2016
Casino cash: $502
Who the **** is this idiot?
Posts: 1,785
CasselGotPeedOn would the whole thing.CasselGotPeedOn would the whole thing.CasselGotPeedOn would the whole thing.CasselGotPeedOn would the whole thing.CasselGotPeedOn would the whole thing.CasselGotPeedOn would the whole thing.CasselGotPeedOn would the whole thing.CasselGotPeedOn would the whole thing.CasselGotPeedOn would the whole thing.CasselGotPeedOn would the whole thing.CasselGotPeedOn would the whole thing.
  Reply With Quote
Old Today, 02:32 PM   #4
SAUTO SAUTO is online now
Shit
 

Join Date: Jun 2008
Casino cash: $39167
I'm a darrel williams fan and I'm about to take his thread privs away
Posts: 50,045
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old Today, 02:34 PM   #5
Sofa King Sofa King is offline
Hello
 
Sofa King's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: South Dakota
Casino cash: $0
VARSITY
lol @ the responses.
Posts: 19,913
Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old Today, 02:43 PM   #6
kcpasco kcpasco is offline
MVP
 

Join Date: Sep 2007
Casino cash: $13563
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi View Post
Will you do us a favor and throw your computer away? TIA.
Numbers don’t lie. Since KC kicked Kareem to the curb this passing game doesn’t look the same. It’s ok to admit that.

Still a great offense but the loss of Kareem does hurt.
Posts: 10,997
kcpasco is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kcpasco is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kcpasco is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kcpasco is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kcpasco is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kcpasco is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kcpasco is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kcpasco is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kcpasco is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kcpasco is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kcpasco is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
  Reply With Quote
Old Today, 02:49 PM   #7
Rain Man Rain Man is offline
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan
 
Rain Man's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: My house
Casino cash: $43046
VARSITY
This is not a Christian Okoye league any more.
__________________
Remembering the victims of the 2018 Cleveland Metropolitan Mass Shoving.
Posts: 106,522
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old Today, 02:59 PM   #8
KCChiefsFan88 KCChiefsFan88 is offline
In Mahomes We Trust
 
KCChiefsFan88's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Miami, FL
Casino cash: $13006
The Bears offense ďgot greatĒ, seriously?

Also this is looking at a 3 game sample size without Hunt.

Two of the games were against top 10 defenses.
Posts: 13,632
KCChiefsFan88 has disabled reputation
  Reply With Quote
Old Today, 03:07 PM   #9
lcarus lcarus is offline
Everybody Lies.
 
lcarus's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: 22 Acacia Avenue
Casino cash: $20028
We had Philip Gaines mom last year and now we have Darrel Williams old bunkmate from summer camp?
Posts: 13,328
lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old Today, 03:08 PM   #10
AssEaterChief AssEaterChief is offline
Starter
 
AssEaterChief's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: SD
Casino cash: $3019
"Patriots = Is it coincidence their offense dropped off when they downgraded from a great pass catcher in Dion Lewis to a horrible pass catcher in Sony Michel"

I think James White is a better receiving back than Dion Lewis...ever heard of him?

Sony Michel isn't as bad of a receiver as you think either..
Posts: 684
AssEaterChief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.AssEaterChief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.AssEaterChief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.AssEaterChief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.AssEaterChief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.AssEaterChief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.AssEaterChief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.AssEaterChief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.AssEaterChief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.AssEaterChief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.AssEaterChief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
  Reply With Quote
Old Today, 03:10 PM   #11
dlphg9 dlphg9 is offline
Veteran
 
dlphg9's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2010
Casino cash: $9753
Quote:
Originally Posted by BandwagonChiefsFan View Post
Bears = Their offense got great under Nagy because it runs through Tarik Cohen and not Jordan Howard
Chargers = We all know Gordon and Eckler killed us in first game of season with their pass catching ability
Patriots = Is it coincidence their offense dropped off when they downgraded from a great pass catcher in Dion Lewis to a horrible pass catcher in Sony Michel
Steelers = Is it coincidence their offense dropped off without Le'Veon Bell
Saints = Is it coincidence they've started making playoffs again when they got Alvin Kamara.
Chiefs = It it coincidence Mahomes looked like best player in football with Hunt and now has to rely on late game heroics to beat a bad Raiders team, rookie led Ravens team and Chargers team missing their two starting running backs

The point I'm trying to make is we need to make Darrel Williams the starter and every-down back. He's our best pass catcher.

Our rushing numbers have actually been better without Kareem Hunt yet our offense got worse. Why? Because Kareem Hunt was a great pass catcher.


Dropped off? Pittsburgh is 5th in total points and Patriots are 6th.

Also the teams we've played since Kareem was released;

Raiders - put up 40 on them, That's the 3rd most they've allowed

Ravens - put up 27 against them they are the number 1 scoring D. Allowing 18.5 ppg, so I'd say that's pretty good considering the opponent.

Chargers - We scored 28 against them. They are the number 8 scoring D. Allowing only 21 ppg.

So small sample size much and it's not like the defensive we played are scrubs. RB doesn't matter unless you're a trash QB named Alex Smith.

I just read the rest of your post lol. Your argument is complete junk. So the reason the Raiders game was close is because Hunt was gone? Not because the Raiders were scoring at will? We scored 40 points in that game you ****ing moron. Mahomes had 295 yds and 4 tds. What difference would Hunt have made in any of those games?

Raiders game- scored on 7 out of 11 drives
Ravens game - Scored on 5 out of 11 drives, should have been 7 out of 11 but missed 2 fgs. Also one of those drives was when we didn't try moving the ball because we settled for a fg that we missed.
Chargers game - Scored on 4 out of 8 drives.

So our offense is just fine without Hunt. We didnt have many opportunities against the Chargers because we couldn't get the ball back. STOP BEING A ****ING RETARD.

Last edited by dlphg9; Today at 03:30 PM..
Posts: 3,513
dlphg9 would the whole thing.dlphg9 would the whole thing.dlphg9 would the whole thing.dlphg9 would the whole thing.dlphg9 would the whole thing.dlphg9 would the whole thing.dlphg9 would the whole thing.dlphg9 would the whole thing.dlphg9 would the whole thing.dlphg9 would the whole thing.dlphg9 would the whole thing.
  Reply With Quote
Old Today, 03:10 PM   #12
dlphg9 dlphg9 is offline
Veteran
 
dlphg9's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2010
Casino cash: $9753
Quote:
Originally Posted by AssEaterChief View Post
"Patriots = Is it coincidence their offense dropped off when they downgraded from a great pass catcher in Dion Lewis to a horrible pass catcher in Sony Michel"

I think James White is a better receiving back than Dion Lewis...ever heard of him?

Sony Michel isn't as bad of a receiver as you think either..
They're 6th in total points. That doesn't seem like much of a drop off
Posts: 3,513
dlphg9 would the whole thing.dlphg9 would the whole thing.dlphg9 would the whole thing.dlphg9 would the whole thing.dlphg9 would the whole thing.dlphg9 would the whole thing.dlphg9 would the whole thing.dlphg9 would the whole thing.dlphg9 would the whole thing.dlphg9 would the whole thing.dlphg9 would the whole thing.
  Reply With Quote
Old Today, 03:15 PM   #13
KCChiefsFan88 KCChiefsFan88 is offline
In Mahomes We Trust
 
KCChiefsFan88's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Miami, FL
Casino cash: $13006
Damien Williams was productive in the passing game vs. the Chargers.

If you are looking for an issue with the Chiefs passing game, look at the loss of Sammy Watkins because thatís having the bigger impact than the loss of Hunt so far.
Posts: 13,632
KCChiefsFan88 has disabled reputation
  Reply With Quote
Old Today, 03:32 PM   #14
dlphg9 dlphg9 is offline
Veteran
 
dlphg9's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2010
Casino cash: $9753
Quote:
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 View Post
Damien Williams was productive in the passing game vs. the Chargers.

If you are looking for an issue with the Chiefs passing game, look at the loss of Sammy Watkins because thatís having the bigger impact than the loss of Hunt so far.
Our offense isn't having any problems. Were still scoring at a high percentage.
Posts: 3,513
dlphg9 would the whole thing.dlphg9 would the whole thing.dlphg9 would the whole thing.dlphg9 would the whole thing.dlphg9 would the whole thing.dlphg9 would the whole thing.dlphg9 would the whole thing.dlphg9 would the whole thing.dlphg9 would the whole thing.dlphg9 would the whole thing.dlphg9 would the whole thing.
  Reply With Quote
Old Today, 03:38 PM   #15
KChiefs1 KChiefs1 is online now
Iím a Mahomo!
 
KChiefs1's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Mid-Missouri
Casino cash: $41121
Quote:
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 View Post
Damien Williams was productive in the passing game vs. the Chargers.



If you are looking for an issue with the Chiefs passing game, look at the loss of Sammy Watkins because thatís having the bigger impact than the loss of Hunt so far.


This offense needs Watkins back ASAP.
Posts: 33,736
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:19 PM.


This is a test for a client's site.
Fort Worth Texas Process Servers
Covering Arlington, Fort Worth, Grand Prairie and surrounding communities.
Tarrant County, Texas and Johnson County, Texas.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.