Home Mail MemberMap Chat (0) Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Lounge

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-26-2012, 03:29 PM  
DomCasual DomCasual is offline
Shameless Denver Homer
 
DomCasual's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Dove Valley
Casino cash: $5671
You guys, um, suck!

Sorry. This was the strangest Chiefs-Broncos game that I can remember. It felt hollow. Even though it was a reasonably close game, I felt none of the passion and hatred I usually feel.

Still, I felt I should post.

You, um, camaro-driving, sister-loving inbreds are fans of the worst team in football!

I bet you won't win another game this year.

Sorry, that's all I got. I bet I have you all worked into a frenzy, right?

Seriously, I don't feel any of that towards you. Honestly, I hope you win every game, from here on out, but the last one. You guys deserve it!
Posts: 291
DomCasual is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDomCasual is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDomCasual is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDomCasual is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDomCasual is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDomCasual is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDomCasual is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDomCasual is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDomCasual is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDomCasual is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDomCasual is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 05:18 PM   #61
Sorter Sorter is offline
Caralho
 
Sorter's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2011
Casino cash: $20320
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saccopoo View Post
It ain't bad baby...it's solid gold!

You know Geno idolizes this guy

Left hand glove, #12, and pocket movements to boot.
__________________
We do not choose our destinies. Yet we must...we must do our duty, no? Great or small, we must do our duty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace View Post
I have completely given up on Alex Smith as a qb. Its painful to watch. Like, worse than watching Colt McCoy.
Posts: 16,678
Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 05:19 PM   #62
Mr. Flopnuts Mr. Flopnuts is offline
King of Ball Deflating BM's
 
Mr. Flopnuts's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: #EveryDayIsDay1
Casino cash: $10103713
**** you.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
Well I was gonna blow and swallow instead of the usual gag and spit. But now it will be neither.
Posts: 51,607
Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 05:53 PM   #63
R8RFAN R8RFAN is offline
Molôn Labé
 
R8RFAN's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: North Carolina
Casino cash: $18858
Quote:
Originally Posted by PGM View Post
Ummm, we won. 4 L's away from Chocolate Pain owning this division for a decade.

I said that one time
Posts: 19,755
R8RFAN has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.R8RFAN has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.R8RFAN has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.R8RFAN has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.R8RFAN has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.R8RFAN has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.R8RFAN has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.R8RFAN has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.R8RFAN has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.R8RFAN has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.R8RFAN has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 05:55 PM   #64
listopencil listopencil is online now
Akhilandeshwari
 
listopencil's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: In Partibus Infidelium
Casino cash: $33528
Quote:
Originally Posted by luv View Post
It's funnier without the 'totally kidding' part, but, if I don't include stuff like that, people always take me so seriously.
You should probably work up to being fisted. Start with maybe a finger, then a tongue. Eventually a penis. After a while a fist if you feel adventurous.
__________________
Oh, thou clear spirit, of thy fire thou madest me, and like a true child of fire, I breathe it back to thee.

Posts: 31,683
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 05:55 PM   #65
Sorter Sorter is offline
Caralho
 
Sorter's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2011
Casino cash: $20320
Quote:
Originally Posted by R8ers View Post
I said that one time
Your black QB was addicted to Nyquil.
Our future black QB was in gifted classes and enjoys painting.

Big difference.
__________________
We do not choose our destinies. Yet we must...we must do our duty, no? Great or small, we must do our duty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace View Post
I have completely given up on Alex Smith as a qb. Its painful to watch. Like, worse than watching Colt McCoy.
Posts: 16,678
Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 05:57 PM   #66
Mi_chief_fan Mi_chief_fan is offline
Old Skool Pimpin'
 
Mi_chief_fan's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Spartan country
Casino cash: $13041
Quote:
Originally Posted by DomCasual View Post
Sorry. This was the strangest Chiefs-Broncos game that I can remember. It felt hollow. Even though it was a reasonably close game, I felt none of the passion and hatred I usually feel.

Still, I felt I should post.

You, um, camaro-driving, sister-loving inbreds are fans of the worst team in football!

I bet you won't win another game this year.

Sorry, that's all I got. I bet I have you all worked into a frenzy, right?

Seriously, I don't feel any of that towards you. Honestly, I hope you win every game, from here on out, but the last one. You guys deserve it!
I noticed in your avatar a rockies, avalanche and nuggets picture, and you talk about the chiefs being bad? Seriously, doesn't get much worse than the rockies.
__________________
"When you see the back of #25, it's too late."

Deion Sanders, on Jamaal Charles
Posts: 3,377
Mi_chief_fan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Mi_chief_fan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Mi_chief_fan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Mi_chief_fan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Mi_chief_fan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Mi_chief_fan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Mi_chief_fan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Mi_chief_fan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Mi_chief_fan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Mi_chief_fan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Mi_chief_fan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 06:00 PM   #67
Pasta Giant Meatball Pasta Giant Meatball is offline
Hungry?
 
Pasta Giant Meatball's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: U.S.A.
Casino cash: $44372
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorter View Post
Your black QB was addicted to Nyquil.
Our future black QB was in gifted classes and enjoys painting.

Big difference.
But, but, but they are both black
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Count Zarth View Post
If this team goes 9-7 I'll eat a bug.
Posts: 37,235
Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 06:01 PM   #68
Pasta Giant Meatball Pasta Giant Meatball is offline
Hungry?
 
Pasta Giant Meatball's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: U.S.A.
Casino cash: $44372
Quote:
Originally Posted by R8ers View Post
I said that one time
These guys have very similar work ethics eh?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Count Zarth View Post
If this team goes 9-7 I'll eat a bug.
Posts: 37,235
Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Giant Meatball is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 06:22 PM   #69
DomCasual DomCasual is offline
Shameless Denver Homer
 
DomCasual's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Dove Valley
Casino cash: $5671
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mi_chief_fan View Post
I noticed in your avatar a rockies, avalanche and nuggets picture, and you talk about the chiefs being bad? Seriously, doesn't get much worse than the rockies.
The Rockies were in the World Series in 2007 (an absolutely magical year - one of my fondest sports fan memories ever), and the playoffs in 2009. Essentially, they're like a lot of "small market" teams in baseball. They're trying to figure it out.

That said, it's tough being a Rockies fan. Their ownership isn't exactly awful; but they're a long way from being good. And altitude makes everything tougher. 20+ years into existence, and they're still trying to sustain a strategy.

And the Nuggets? Come on, man. They aren't winning championships; but they're certainly not awful. They're young and talented. And they're actually watchable, now that they've gotten rid of Carmelo. They've made the playoffs nine straight years. That's not bad.

And the Avs have won two Stanley Cups in my lifetime. But hockey is sort of dead to me lately. Two work stoppages in a half decade will do that.
__________________
Broncos - Rockies - Avs - Nuggets
Posts: 291
DomCasual is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDomCasual is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDomCasual is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDomCasual is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDomCasual is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDomCasual is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDomCasual is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDomCasual is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDomCasual is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDomCasual is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDomCasual is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 06:24 PM   #70
LiveSteam LiveSteam is offline
The Constitutional Choo choo
 
LiveSteam's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: homeof43conferencetitles
Casino cash: $24871
Quote:
Originally Posted by DomCasual View Post
The Rockies were in the World Series in 2007 (an absolutely magical year - one of my fondest sports fan memories ever), and the playoffs in 2009. Essentially, they're like a lot of "small market" teams in baseball. They're trying to figure it out.

That said, it's tough being a Rockies fan. Their ownership isn't exactly awful; but they're a long way from being good. And altitude makes everything tougher. 20+ years into existence, and they're still trying to sustain a strategy.

And the Nuggets? Come on, man. They aren't winning championships; but they're certainly not awful. They're young and talented. And they're actually watchable, now that they've gotten rid of Carmelo. They've made the playoffs nine straight years. That's not bad.

And the Avs have won two Stanley Cups in my lifetime. But hockey is sort of dead to me lately. Two work stoppages in a half decade will do that.
Can you still get two Little Czar pizza & Nugget tickets for 10 dollars?
__________________
NY-Times #1best seller
Killing O'Riley's Asshole
By......Dirk Digler
Posts: 18,985
LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 06:28 PM   #71
Garcia Bronco Garcia Bronco is offline
No Keys, No Problem
 

Join Date: Sep 2000
Location: Denver
Casino cash: $12237
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mi_chief_fan View Post
I noticed in your avatar a rockies, avalanche and nuggets picture, and you talk about the chiefs being bad? Seriously, doesn't get much worse than the rockies.
However in a cross comparison the Rockies have played for a Championship since they ran Gran Torino ads in popular media.
Posts: 22,742
Garcia Bronco wants to die in a aids tree fire.Garcia Bronco wants to die in a aids tree fire.Garcia Bronco wants to die in a aids tree fire.Garcia Bronco wants to die in a aids tree fire.Garcia Bronco wants to die in a aids tree fire.Garcia Bronco wants to die in a aids tree fire.Garcia Bronco wants to die in a aids tree fire.Garcia Bronco wants to die in a aids tree fire.Garcia Bronco wants to die in a aids tree fire.Garcia Bronco wants to die in a aids tree fire.Garcia Bronco wants to die in a aids tree fire.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 06:32 PM   #72
GloryDayz GloryDayz is online now
Good luck KC Chiefs...
 
GloryDayz's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Lee's Summit, MO
Casino cash: $77861
Quote:
Originally Posted by DomCasual View Post
That's what I'm talking about!

My mother passed away when I was a child, but I see where you're going with this.

Now, I reply with, "Go fist your mother/aunt!"
"Passed away"! Doode you shot her in the head because your ski-dog told you to do it!
Posts: 33,362
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 06:33 PM   #73
Mi_chief_fan Mi_chief_fan is offline
Old Skool Pimpin'
 
Mi_chief_fan's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Spartan country
Casino cash: $13041
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco View Post
However in a cross comparison the Rockies have played for a Championship since they ran Gran Torino ads in popular media.
And have won just as many, genius.
__________________
"When you see the back of #25, it's too late."

Deion Sanders, on Jamaal Charles
Posts: 3,377
Mi_chief_fan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Mi_chief_fan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Mi_chief_fan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Mi_chief_fan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Mi_chief_fan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Mi_chief_fan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Mi_chief_fan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Mi_chief_fan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Mi_chief_fan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Mi_chief_fan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Mi_chief_fan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 06:35 PM   #74
Garcia Bronco Garcia Bronco is offline
No Keys, No Problem
 

Join Date: Sep 2000
Location: Denver
Casino cash: $12237
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mi_chief_fan View Post
And have won just as many, genius.
Playing for a championship is an achievement. Its not the best, its second best. Not too bad.
Posts: 22,742
Garcia Bronco wants to die in a aids tree fire.Garcia Bronco wants to die in a aids tree fire.Garcia Bronco wants to die in a aids tree fire.Garcia Bronco wants to die in a aids tree fire.Garcia Bronco wants to die in a aids tree fire.Garcia Bronco wants to die in a aids tree fire.Garcia Bronco wants to die in a aids tree fire.Garcia Bronco wants to die in a aids tree fire.Garcia Bronco wants to die in a aids tree fire.Garcia Bronco wants to die in a aids tree fire.Garcia Bronco wants to die in a aids tree fire.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 06:39 PM   #75
Mi_chief_fan Mi_chief_fan is offline
Old Skool Pimpin'
 
Mi_chief_fan's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Spartan country
Casino cash: $13041
Quote:
Originally Posted by DomCasual View Post
The Rockies were in the World Series in 2007 (an absolutely magical year - one of my fondest sports fan memories ever), and the playoffs in 2009. Essentially, they're like a lot of "small market" teams in baseball. They're trying to figure it out.
Yeah, and the Chiefs were AFC west champs in 2010, doesn't mean a hell of a lot today, huh? Only Houston (107) and the Cubs(101) lost more than the Rockies last year (98). I guess instead of being the Chiefs of MLB, they're closer to the Jaguars. Bif f**king deal.
__________________
"When you see the back of #25, it's too late."

Deion Sanders, on Jamaal Charles
Posts: 3,377
Mi_chief_fan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Mi_chief_fan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Mi_chief_fan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Mi_chief_fan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Mi_chief_fan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Mi_chief_fan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Mi_chief_fan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Mi_chief_fan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Mi_chief_fan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Mi_chief_fan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Mi_chief_fan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:13 AM.


This is a test for a client's site.
A new website that shows member-created construction site listings that need fill or have excess fill. Dirt Monkey @ https://DirtMonkey.net
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.