PDA

View Full Version : Venture Brothers

Ultra Peanut
10-15-2004, 07:51 AM
"Hey, guess what? Nobody cares who would win in a crazy fantasy fist fight between Anne Frank and Lizzie Borden. We never should have brought the henchmen. We're going to be the only ones there with henchmen! I'm going to have to kill them. Pull over if you see a good place to dump their bodies."

Ultra Peanut
10-15-2004, 07:56 AM
"Sweetie, isn't that the guy from Depeche Mode?"
"Oh, no way, where? Holy crap, he's with a girl."
"Oh yeah, that guy is totally straight. I saw a whole thing about him on the VH1."
"But he's the guy from Depeche Mode. That's impossible."
"Straight."
"Come on, he's in Depeche Mode."

Judge Smails
10-15-2004, 08:04 AM
"I'm not even going to flush. Let them see the wrath of the Monarch!"

Braincase
10-15-2004, 09:49 AM
"Sweetie, isn't that the guy from Depeche Mode?"
"Oh, no way, where? Holy crap, he's with a girl."
"Oh yeah, that guy is totally straight. I saw a whole thing about him on the VH1."
"But he's the guy from Depeche Mode. That's impossible."
"Straight."
"Come on, he's in Depeche Mode."

ROFL

I'm going to have to watch that... I usually just watch Family Guy and Futurama. Samurai Jack if I need a sword fix. Venture Brothers may be necessary...

Megbert
10-15-2004, 11:12 AM
Yeah Venture Bros is "growing on me" as they say. Still Sea Lab 2021 is still the "wrongest" show on AS. The last episode where they got the ASHDTV had me laughing/wondering how they got some of the stuff passed the censors.

Spicy McHaggis
10-15-2004, 02:30 PM
"Apparently this is the reward I get for years of screwing with superscience"

Ultra Peanut
10-15-2004, 02:31 PM
"Apparently this is the reward I get for years of screwing with superscience"Midlife Chrysalis. ROFL

Judge Smails
10-15-2004, 08:09 PM
The necromancer neighbor really cracked me up in the last episode, trying to piss off somebody so they would want to be his arch rival.

grandllama
11-01-2004, 08:45 PM
Well.... killing off your title characters in first season finale seems like a curious move.

When was that one on?

grandllama
11-01-2004, 08:50 PM
Friday night? Saturday night? Sunday night? Whatever night the new ones come on. I watched it on TiVo after work today.
Shit, one of these days I'm gonna remember that I have a TIVO (well, two actually)... With the new day job, I can't stay awake that damn late.

BTW, word of advice with Tivo, don't let kids watch the tv hooked to the tivo... mine is constantly changing from shows I want to watch to Lezzy McGuire, That's so Raven, etc etc... woke up this morning and the damn thing had changed from the ATHF marathon to farking Blues Clues... that is an annoying way to wake up.

grandllama
11-01-2004, 08:51 PM
Lezzy McGuire? Sounds like a Skinemax movie.

A guy can dream can't he?

Ultra Peanut
11-02-2004, 06:29 PM
Well.... killing off your title characters in first season finale seems like a curious move.****ing awesome season finale. Watched it this morning (as well as the pilot... I've had it somewhere on tape since February of 2003, but I never got around to hunting it down). The entire episode was comedy gold.

Hey... there's a "new" team of Venture Brothers now, anyways. ROFL

Ultra Peanut
11-03-2004, 01:49 AM
Oh, and the best quote ever, from "The Trial of the Monarch":

Hank: And they kill clean. Don't let dames get in the way.
Brock: Honestly, Hank, where do you pick that stuff up? I never see you read.
Dean: It's weird, right?
Brock: It's like he channels dead crazy people.

Rausch
11-03-2004, 01:56 AM
Shit, one of these days I'm gonna remember that I have a TIVO (well, two actually)...

Other than having to appease high school kids now and again is there ANY ****ING THING about you life that sucks?

Honestly. Just curious...

BRB, Girlfriend says I'm typing too loud...

Ultra Peanut
11-11-2004, 02:21 AM
"When I get through with you, you're going to eat lightning and crap thunder!"
"Looks more like he's going to eat eggs and crap... eggs."

"Apparently this is the reward I get for years of screwing with superscience""In short, I pissed in God's eye. And he blinked."

E@SHSU
11-11-2004, 02:29 AM
I need to watch that show, but I always forget it's on.

Call me old school, but I still think that Space Ghost Coast to Coast was completely brilliant

Miles
11-11-2004, 02:36 AM
I need to watch that show, but I always forget it's on.

Call me old school, but I still think that Space Ghost Coast to Coast was completely brilliant

They just started replaying the first season this week at 11:00 every weeknight. I watched the first episode on monday but didnt find it that funny...I going to stick with it though.

KcMizzou
11-11-2004, 02:38 AM
Call me old school, but I still think that Space Ghost Coast to Coast was completely brilliant Space Ghost rocks. It's new to me...

I'm just old in general.

E@SHSU
11-11-2004, 02:39 AM
Miles,

It does get funnier.

Watch for the one with Mike Judge, easily one of the funniest things I have ever seen

HC_Chief
11-11-2004, 08:46 AM
Brock Sampson is my hero :D