PDA

View Full Version : Ok...Stop the Rollercoaster, I want off.

Phobia
10-23-2000, 07:47 AM
First off, let me say that was a FUN game to watch. I loved the aggressive defense coupled with a NON STOP attack on offense.

Not until the 2 minute warning in the 4th did I actually start to believe that we were going to pull this thing out.

That, said. I cant take this anymore. The mood swings, the philosophy changes, the polar opposites from one week to the next.

This marks the first time that JR and Gun didnt stop attacking after they obtained a 14+ point lead and we saw the result.

I would like some consistency please...Play the same way 2 weeks in a row. That way when I brag about KC one week, I dont look like a total moron the next.

Gaz
10-23-2000, 07:58 AM
I'm with you Titus. How can the Chiefs have 2 weeks to prepare for their arch-rivals and play not to lose, and then pummel the best team in the league with incredible, aggressive play the next week?
I hope there is no let down for the Seahawks next week.....

It was great though. http://www.ChiefsPlanet.com/ubb/cool.gif

Gracie Dean
10-23-2000, 08:04 AM
It's clear to me that the team has more chemistry problems than are apparent to the casual observer. This would explain the inconsistent play week-to-week. I can't understand it either. However, our 3 losses are teams that are a combined 17-4 and they were all close. We are going to be in the hunt, guys.

Lurker Brett
10-23-2000, 08:39 AM
The Chiefs cannot afford anymore roller coaster rides. The schedule is a little less daunting now, as for the teams, but with us on the road 5 of the next 6 weeks, it is not a walkover either. We need to take the game in Oaktown, and hope for another loss by them, and play even with them the rest of the year. The Broncs are down but not quite out of it either. I still feel we must win the division to make the playoffs, just can't see hoping for a wild card.

bigdaddychieffan
10-23-2000, 08:52 AM
Titus I agree completely. This is just short of maddening. Wonder what team will show up next week?

Phob--I'm thinking the chemistry problem is between Gun and the O and D Coordinators. The team seems to be gelling just fine. Let's hope we keep up with the attacking offense.