PDA

View Full Version : OK, I've now just sobered up, what's next?

Bwana
10-23-2000, 01:28 PM
I have been in absolute bliss since the first qtr of yesterdays game. I have reveled in the possibilities of having an opened up offense combined with an attacking defense every week. I dreamt last night about the Raiders rematch in Oakland, except this time we check our timid approach at the locker room door. I have even given thought to the possibilities of an AFC West title coupled with a potential SB appearance. Why not, there isn't anyone else in the AFC that scares me more than St. Louis (although Miami's D is monsterous).

Am I still drunk with excitement, or can this team rebound enough from an 0-2 start to win the division as well as a few playoff games? I'm willing to wake out of my inebriated state, but I'd like a clear-headed opinion to help me out.

autoxwes
10-23-2000, 01:36 PM
Here`s a good question - how many DWI`s were handed out leaving Arrowhead Sunday?

Shootr
10-23-2000, 01:40 PM
Don't forget about all of the sports bars in the KC area, St Louis area too for that matter, trying to drown their sorrows. http://www.ChiefsPlanet.com/ubb/wink.gif

------------------
bk