PDA

View Full Version : The Genius - - AKA Rat Face

KCfanAHaz
10-23-2000, 02:47 PM
The Genius has once again proven that it is much easier to be a genius with Elway than without.

Thanks for the laughs Genius-boy!

I am so Happy to see the Broncos get whipped by the Worst team in the League on the same day that the Chiefs Whipped the Best team in the League - - - Talk about being headed in different directions!

I don't want to hear that genius crap ever again from you Bronco-homers. That was a very poor performance for a team that was coached by a genius.

Ugly Duck
10-23-2000, 04:34 PM
Settle down knucklehead...

The defense has been the problem all year for Denver. The offense is humming along as if Elway were still at the helm. No - Griese is not and will never be Elway, but Griese and the offense are putting up monster numbers (especially yardage like yesterday).

You talk about teams headed in different directions. KC and Denver both have 4 wins right? Ok, that's what I thought.

Shanahan is still one of the top 3 coaches in the NFL - look what they have done on offense. They're young and haven't formed that go for the throat mentality, but defensively ... Robinson may have sealed his own fate.

Stuckinbama
10-23-2000, 06:43 PM
Let's see, it doesn't take a "Genius" to figure out that the Donx are 10-14 WITHOUT ELWAY. Maybe after this year it will take more than a 4-0 preseason for the arrogance to surface!

ChiTown
10-23-2000, 06:47 PM
Genius is as genius does. With apoligies to Forrest. http://www.ChiefsPlanet.com/ubb/biggrin.gif

Stuckinbama
10-23-2000, 06:48 PM
Now Brad,
True both teams do have 4 wins, but we did BEAT the DONX again, and take a look at the schedules! Also, answer this honestly. What did you think each teams record would be at this point before the season started?? I GUARANTEE you thought your Donx would have more than 4 wins. The Chiefs are just where I thought they would be.

Also, the Donx and Chiefs are headed in different directions. We won yesterday, and the Donx lost. The Chiefs moved UP in the standings and the Donx moved DOWN. That does represent moving in two different directions, doesn't it???