PDA

View Full Version : Another Fantasy Question

azmikey
10-24-2000, 12:09 PM
I asked this before but I did not get a response. I think it was just the timing of the question. After Warner went down sunday I hurried and picked up Trent Green. My question is this. I have Garcia also, who would you start this weekend?

Dave Lane
10-24-2000, 12:14 PM
Either one should put up big #'s but I would go with Green. I picked Green up off waivers in FFL 2 weeks ago & I plan on starting him until Warner gets back.

------------------
It looks I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue!

bishop_74
10-24-2000, 12:16 PM
Go with the guy on the winning team.

CHIEF1
10-24-2000, 12:32 PM
I'd go w/ the home team qb, Garcia. But either way, you should be fine.

Gracie Dean
10-24-2000, 01:37 PM
I'd go w/ Green. I'd guess 80% of Rams scores come in the air. Another guess is that 60-70% of SanFran's TD's are in the air. The Rams' feature back is out so they'll depend more heavily on their passing game & SanFran's defense is arguably worse than the Rams. Garner takes some points away from Garcia, IMHO.

bkkcoh
10-24-2000, 02:00 PM
I'd go with Garcia. That being said, I should also say that I'm one of the botton feeders in our league, so you would be wise to do the opposite.

Warrior5
10-24-2000, 03:47 PM
I'd go Garcia.

Why? How many regular season games have you seen Trent Green play in a Rams uniform? One second half, plus some mop-up time in another 2nd half.

As much as everyone is ready to give Green the stats Warner has had for a full season + 6.5 games, fact is folks, he really hasn't done anything yet!! yeah yeah, i know, almost certainly he will, ALMOST certainly he will! We all know, without a doubt, that Garcia will light up the Rams D!!

I'd go with the sure thing, myself.

ct

gonzo88
10-24-2000, 04:57 PM
Gotta disagree!

Go with Green. He plays a weak 49 pass defense this week and he looked real good Sunday. Imagine after practicing with 1st team all week.

azmikey
10-24-2000, 06:45 PM
It looks as though it is pretty much even. It is a nice problem to have. I lean toward Green half of the day and the other half Garcia. Garcia has been the man all year. I probably will stick with him. Thanks for your replies.