PDA

View Full Version : Buccaneers.com: They've put up the Chiefs vs Bucs flash intro...

DaWolf
11-04-2004, 08:53 AM
:shake:

Chiefs vs Bucs Flash Intro (http://www.buccaneers.com/av/playflashintro.aspx?year=2004&ID=10)

http://www.buccaneers.com/media/graphics/av/flash/thumbs/2004_chiefs_icon.jpg

KcMizzou
11-04-2004, 08:59 AM
Good lord... The Wizard of Oz, how original.

The Chiefs weren't in Kansas in the first place you morons!

HC_Chief
11-04-2004, 09:00 AM
Heh, kinda funny. At least it's creative, if not original. "The Wizard of Oz" theme... in reference to Kansas? No way! How very clever! :rolleyes:

:p

Spott
11-04-2004, 09:03 AM
What a bunch of tards. Typical product of the Florida school system. Obviously they only teach geography of the confederate states down here. That, and proper ways of dating your cousin and how to eat with 3 teeth. I saw someone else at the Jags game a couple of weeks ago that had a sign that said "you're not in Kansas anymore". Whenever I get that the Toto/Wizard of Oz, etc. at a Chiefs game, I automatically discount the person as a complete idiot.

Mark M
11-04-2004, 09:04 AM
Someone should buy these asshats a map ...

MM
~~:shake:

HC_Chief
11-04-2004, 09:04 AM
Well the name <i>is</i> <i>Kansas</i> City, not 'Mizzour<i>ah</i> City.

Lzen
11-04-2004, 09:05 AM
They at least have something that's pretty creative on their website. I like it.

nmt1
11-04-2004, 09:07 AM
It's funny. Here's to turning those three guys into the Lolipop Kin.

Spott
11-04-2004, 09:08 AM
They at least have something that's pretty creative on their website. I like it.

Well, there's nothing creative going on with their football team, so they have to make up for it somewhere.

HC_Chief
Well, there's nothing creative going on with their football team, so they have to make up for it somewhere.

hehehe :D

teedubya
yeah their flashes are consistently top notch.

Fairplay
11-04-2004, 09:10 AM

Why can't the Chiefs have a cool website? Ours is lame when you compare it to other NFL teams.

Demonpenz
11-04-2004, 09:10 AM
whoa! If you want something weird play it with dark side of the moon! Money starts playing right when Priest steps out of the house onto the football field!

Lzen
11-04-2004, 09:11 AM
I like their bye week Halloween one. ROFL

http://www.buccaneers.com/av/playflashintro.aspx?year=2004&ID=9

Spott
11-04-2004, 09:12 AM
Why can't the Chiefs have a cool website? Ours is lame when you compare it to other NFL teams.

Maybe we could trade Rufus Dawes and a future draft pick for the Bucs webmaster.

KC Jones
11-04-2004, 09:13 AM
I thought it was great. Anyone offended by people linking KANSAS to KANSAS City need to get over it or change the name of the city.

HC_Chief
11-04-2004, 09:14 AM

Money.

You can say the same about KC's halftime shows and 'downtime' during commercial breaks. Arrowhead is a frigging snooze-fest when the game's not on. Go to other stadiums around the country - most don't suffer from the same. They actually have <i>entertainment</i> during those periods, rather than stupid commericals or fat 40/50-something women in sweatsuits 'Sweatin to the Oldies' (no shit, this was a halftime show at Arrowhead), or simply silence.

Fairplay
11-04-2004, 09:15 AM
I thought it was great. Anyone offended by people linking KANSAS to KANSAS City need to get over it or change the name of the city.

I wasn't offended at all oh great oz.

HC_Chief
11-04-2004, 09:16 AM
I was'nt offended at all oh great oz.

You forgot "and powerful"

That's it, electro-shock to the testes for you!

DaWolf
11-04-2004, 09:29 AM
Well the good news is that Dorothy went to Oz, kicked ass, and went back home happy. That's what Holmes needs to do and his yellow brick road to the end zone = the OL.

Lame, but true... :)

bricks
11-04-2004, 09:30 AM
I think they forgot to add that, Priest has some good friends to invite over his house. And, he would never travel into there backyard by himself. They also have to realize, Priest's friends are very protective.

Wile_E_Coyote
11-04-2004, 09:36 AM
I wonder if the dog represents our defense...Grease me will get tripped up

Dr. Johnny Fever
11-04-2004, 09:36 AM
That may be the lamest thing I've ever seen.... not to mention how embarrassing it will be when we kick their asses. If the Chiefs had something that stupid on their web site, I'd go into hiding.

PastorMikH
11-04-2004, 09:43 AM
That was kinda cool. Some incorrect assumptions made but interesting nonetheless. I imagine there will be some places for Priest to run once our O Line makes some holes for him.

ChiefsCountry
11-04-2004, 09:45 AM
Whatever happened to the Wizard of Oz theme park that was suppose to go in the KC metro area?

Tinlar
11-04-2004, 09:47 AM
So what they are saying is that if a tornado picks priest up, shakes him around, and drops him on the ground... by himself... if they have homefield advantage ... and it doesn't turn into a shoot out ... they might ... have a slim chance.

Fairplay
11-04-2004, 09:51 AM
Whatever happened to the Wizard of Oz theme park that was suppose to go in the KC metro area?

What a joke. The person trying to do that, and trying to get money from the city to get it started had a very shady financial history.
The theme park sounded lame anyway. Kansas is always trying to get away fom that image. Being the land of OZ and all.

Bowser
11-04-2004, 09:55 AM

They built a race track on top of it.

dtebbe
11-04-2004, 09:55 AM
Ha! Another bunch of retards that think the Chiefs are from Kansas. ROFL

But you do have to check out the raiders one... love the bumper stickers at the end.

DT

Demonpenz
11-04-2004, 10:20 AM
I wish they had highlights on the chiefs page

Gaz
11-04-2004, 10:23 AM
They are having fun and I am sure that the fans like it.

Good for them.

xoxo~
Gaz
Hopes the R&G ruins the fun come Sunday.

Mark M
11-04-2004, 10:25 AM
Roaf is going to make Simeon Rice his bitch ...

MM
~~:spank:

Ebolapox
11-04-2004, 10:26 AM
what a tard

-EB-

KCWolfman
11-04-2004, 10:37 AM
It's nice that someone on Gruden's staff is hiring pre-teens to help out with the website.

However, as usual, Florida public education falls short. The Kansas City Chiefs are in Missouri fellas, not Kansas. You pulled the wrong chad again.

KCWolfman
11-04-2004, 10:38 AM
I am not offended in the least by it. It simply shows a lack of education that seems to be prevalent when you leave the midwest.

KCWolfman
11-04-2004, 10:39 AM
They built a race track on top of it.
That'll go over well......

KCWolfman
11-04-2004, 11:02 AM
As usual... Russ says it better than me.
Yeah, but you said it about 700 times more than I have.

What happened to 40K? I thought for sure you would do it last night.

BigMeatballDave
11-04-2004, 11:09 AM
I thought it was great. Anyone offended by people linking KANSAS to KANSAS City need to get over it or change the name of the city.I don't think its a matter of being offended. Its just the ignorance on their part. The organization is in Missouri. Now, if team offices were in Overland Park, then...

TRR
11-04-2004, 11:17 AM
Kind of funny if you ask me. Although I thought last weeks was better.

Red Dawg
11-04-2004, 11:29 AM
That was sooooooooooooooooooooooooo stupid! They must have a tema of monkeys working on these around the clock.

They got it wrong anyway. There is one place for Holmes to run, THE ENDZONE BIATCH!

Dave Lane
11-04-2004, 12:04 PM
Actually I thought it was very good and creative. Now I hope Holmes sees this!

Dave

BucsGirl
11-04-2004, 12:08 PM
I still say go easy on us...ok

BigMeatballDave
11-04-2004, 12:12 PM
I still say go easy on us...okheh...heh...heh...

Mark M
11-04-2004, 12:13 PM
I still say go easy on us...ok

I'm sure the KC offense will only score 50 or so ...

MM
~~:p

BucsGirl
11-04-2004, 12:15 PM
thats what I am afraid of :shake:

Mark M
11-04-2004, 12:16 PM
thats what I am afraid of :shake:

Hey, they'll keep it under 60.

You should be happy to receive their mercy ... ;)

Actually, I honestly think it'll be a great, close game.

MM
~~:arrow:

HolmeZz
11-04-2004, 12:17 PM
I am not offended in the least by it. It simply shows a lack of education that seems to be prevalent when you leave the midwest.

You honestly believe that? Heh.

ROYC75
11-04-2004, 12:42 PM
Kinda funny and creative, better than nothing !

HolmeZz
11-04-2004, 12:51 PM
Uh, yeah. An amazing number of people outside the midwest have no idea KC isn't in Kansas. You might as well ask them to do a calculus problem on the back of a cocktail napkin.

Of course, if you live in the midwest you'd be more likely to know the geography of the midwest. I'm sure there's plenty of people on the other side of the country who couldn't tell you where Providence is either, but if you asked anyone in New England they'd be much more likely to know.

HolmeZz
11-04-2004, 12:54 PM
Uh, so why the comment?

I was commenting on the fact that Wolfman said there's a lack of education once you leave the midwest, which I did take offense to.

Mark M
11-04-2004, 12:55 PM
Of course, if you live in the midwest you'd be more likely to know the geography of the midwest. I'm sure there's plenty of people on the other side of the country who couldn't tell you where Providence is either, but if you asked anyone in New England they'd be much more likely to know.

Rhode Island. In fact, it's the capital. Anyone who doesn't know that is retarded.

Next.

MM

HolmeZz
11-04-2004, 12:57 PM
Rhode Island. In fact, it's the capital. Anyone who doesn't know that is retarded.

Next.

MM

Agreed, it should be common knowledge, as should Kansas City being in Missouri. But saying there's a lack of education because some idiot in Florida thinks Kansas City is in Kansas is ignorant.

Mark M
11-04-2004, 12:57 PM
I was commenting on the fact that Wolfman said there's a lack of education once you leave the midwest, which I did take offense to.

Well, he has a point.

When I was living in DC, a vast majority of people had no idea where the hell KC was located.

For the most part, people on the coasts know almost nothing about what happens in the rest of the country.

MM
~~:shrug:

Mark M
11-04-2004, 12:58 PM
Agreed, it should be common knowledge, as should Kansas City being in Missouri. But saying there's a lack of education because some idiot in Florida thinks Kansas City is in Kansas is ignorant.

I've met people from both coasts who couldn't even guess that KC was in freaking Kansas ...

MM
~~:shake:

slivo6
11-04-2004, 01:03 PM
Maybe we could trade Rufus Dawes and a future draft pick for the Bucs webmaster.

Excellent idea!!! ROFL

HolmeZz
11-04-2004, 01:06 PM
It's not just "some idiot in Florida". I'd go so far as to say it's a majority of people outside the midwest.

I find it odd that you don't share the opinion. I think you're the first person I've run into who lives outside KC who doesn't believe this mistake is prevalent.

Well everyone I know knows where Kansas City is located. In fact, I just asked my mom(and geography is not her strong suit at all :shake: ) to see how she'd answer, and she said Missouri. I'm sure that there are plenty of people who don't know their geography, like that idiot in Florida, but the assessment that there is simply a lack of education once you leave the Midwest is faulty.

bogie
11-04-2004, 01:46 PM
My wife (a native Californian) still asks if the Chiefs are playing away or in Kansas. However, she's had a child so most of her brain cells are now inactive. I have to remind her constantly that it's Missouri not Kansas. Also, it's Missouri not Missoura.

HolmeZz
11-04-2004, 01:49 PM
If it was called anything other than Kansas City, there would be no confusion. ;)

bogie
11-04-2004, 01:52 PM
If it was called anything other than Kansas City, there would be no confusion. ;)

Yep.

Nightfyre
11-04-2004, 02:12 PM
Holmes will find plenty of room to work with against the soft TB front four. You'll see.

tk13
11-04-2004, 03:15 PM
whoa! If you want something weird play it with dark side of the moon! Money starts playing right when Priest steps out of the house onto the football field!
ROFL ROFL

KCWolfman
11-04-2004, 03:20 PM
You mean Providence RI?

Take offense, it's not like I am wrong whether you are offended or not.

I also know that the Jets play in NJ. I must be a freakin' genius.

KCWolfman
11-04-2004, 03:21 PM
Well everyone I know knows where Kansas City is located. In fact, I just asked my mom(and geography is not her strong suit at all :shake: ) to see how she'd answer, and she said Missouri. I'm sure that there are plenty of people who don't know their geography, like that idiot in Florida, but the assessment that there is simply a lack of education once you leave the Midwest is faulty.
I never stated there is a lack of education once you leave the Midwest. Nice twist, but it don't tie.

HolmeZz
11-04-2004, 04:11 PM
I never stated there is a lack of education once you leave the Midwest. Nice twist, but it don't tie.

It simply shows a lack of education that seems to be prevalent when you leave the midwest.

STFU

ChiefsCountry
11-04-2004, 04:11 PM
But isn't the east coast suppose to have the highest IQ's, at least that is what the guys on the political board say so.

Thig Lyfe
11-04-2004, 04:14 PM
Not suprising, considering Florida's state motto is "Florida: Better than Arkansas!"