PDA

View Full Version : Most of the current power rankings seem to list Raiders from 3 to 6...

Chieficus
11-01-2000, 01:16 PM
That's too high. 8 or 9 seems more accurate...

milkman
11-01-2000, 01:24 PM
RC - Downgrading them? That does surprise me, I really can't disagree. I think for the most part they are looking at your record and the fact that it is tied for the best in the NFL. Your team will prove over the next few weeks whether or not it deserves to be that hi.

The polls are always sad, but I always check them out. I find it funny when a team loses to a team ranked higher then them they fall, it makes little sense.

Idahojim
11-01-2000, 02:00 PM
Reynaldo(R-C)

I agree with you,for a change! I feel like it based on your record too! Time will tell all!

Stuckinbama
11-01-2000, 02:26 PM
I agree that the Raiders record is the reason for their high ranking - IMHO they deserve the high ranking. They have won EVERY close game they have been in. The fact that the games are close shows that the talent level is not that much better than the top teams, but the fact that they have won every close one shows that they know how to win. I'd say that they are the 2nd best team in the AFC behind Tennessee but their personnel is not that great.

TEX
11-01-2000, 02:30 PM
I also think the Raiders are ranked too high, but understand why at this point in the season, given their current record and the W over Indy...

luckily the downhill slide starts Sunday at 3:15 central..for the FAIDuhs