PDA

View Full Version : ANDRE RISON: I NEVER PLAYED IN KC

Mark M
11-05-2000, 11:22 AM
When asked by CBS Sports' Leslie Visser if it was wierd playing for Oakland after playing for KC, Rison responded with "I never played there."

Also from Rison:

When asked about Kansas City: "Day in ow way"

What a motley fool...<P>

milkman
11-05-2000, 11:27 AM
Marty - Oddly I remember him playing here in 97, but it has been a few years since he actually played here. Of course at least Rison played here one year, Gray has been on our practice squad since he got here.

netscape
11-05-2000, 11:34 AM
Hasty, Wesley, and all;

Brock should not leave the field under his own power.

Don't let him DIS the team or the city and get away with it.

GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chiefnj
11-05-2000, 01:10 PM
I hope this f#cker leaves the field in a body bag. http://www.ChiefsPlanet.com/ubb/mad.gif And to think I once defended his punk a$$. I'm glad I never bought a Rison jersey (nearly did a couple of times), because it would be BURNING right now.

I hope the Chiefs were watching the pregame show.

------------------
Frazod

CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES, SEE THEM DRIVEN BEFORE YOU, AND HEAR THE LAMENTATIONS OF DENISE! DEATH TO OAKLAND!

Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan
11-05-2000, 01:16 PM
Bob Dole should ship a tape of his comments and this autographed Rison jersey to the as$ clown...

Chiefnj
11-05-2000, 01:22 PM
Just burn the damn thing, Bob. The fact that its signed has dropped its value below the price of the materials its made of.

------------------
Frazod

CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES, SEE THEM DRIVEN BEFORE YOU, AND HEAR THE LAMENTATIONS OF DENISE! DEATH TO OAKLAND!

[This message has been edited by frazod (edited 11-05-2000).]

KCTitus
11-05-2000, 05:03 PM
**** Rison.........Win, lost or draw, I would like to see the little b!tch hauled off on a cart.

Pick it up D and smack him around!