PDA

View Full Version : Joe Horn

broncosrule
09-12-2000, 01:26 PM
This is an excerpt from an article that I just read...

"So he went to New Orleans, where he had 12 receptions, 116 yards and two touchdowns in Sunday's win over the Chargers. That was one of the biggest one-game performances in Saints history.

Horn caught 35 passes and six touchdowns for the Chiefs last season as a backup. The Chiefs can only wonder what Horn, who would be their fastest receiver, might have done as a regular."

Hell, I don't wonder at all. I can tell you exactly what he would have done if he were still on the Chiefs...The same thing that Marvin Harrison, Isaac Bruce or Randy Moss would do in this offense....NOTHING

Warrior5
09-12-2000, 01:32 PM
jl80,

You're right. There is no point in missing Joe Horn when we have Gonzo, Drayton, Morris, Alexander, Lockett and Parker to not get the ball http://www.ChiefsPlanet.com/ubb/mad.gif

Coogs
09-12-2000, 01:33 PM
How's your day jl80?

Can I get ya some milk and cookies or somethin? How bout somethin cold to drink? Perhaps a nice seltzer?

------------------
[b]ct
The 3 Stooges must go!!</B>

broncosrule
09-12-2000, 01:36 PM
coryt,

Some smelling salts and a new coaching staff would do...

DaKCMan AP
09-12-2000, 01:37 PM
I will let the Grbac quote speak for itself...

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Helvetica, verdana, ariel">quote:</font><HR>
"We've got better players here. I really believe that. Joe Horn is a good player, but Kevin Lockett is better. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

broncosrule
09-12-2000, 01:43 PM
This coaching staff could make Manning,James and Harrison look like Todd Blackledge, R.Shehee, and Lake Dawson

DoktorSmith
09-12-2000, 01:58 PM
We have the most talented receivers we've had in a long time...big, strong, good hands they never get to use because we don't throw enough...I like the way Gun has opened up the offense...

In the NFL right now...the primier teams are pass first, run second...we better get our **** together or....we'll run ourselves right into a losing season...

I think we could have a running game, but we need to pass to set up the run...not the other way around...<P>

broncosrule
09-12-2000, 02:04 PM
58Forever,

Completely agree...Those 4 WR sets they were implementing this off-season have really come to fruition...

Coogs
09-12-2000, 02:21 PM
Well how'd ya like that shotgun formation for a twist!! Very clever, eh?

------------------
[b]ct
The 3 Stooges must go!!</B>

ddpatterson
09-13-2000, 09:52 AM
Joe Horn's performance for the Saints speaks volumes about our coaching staff. The Saints for crying out loud were able to utilize Horn's talent.

------------------

Red Eyes
[i]Chinn Up, it ain't nothin' but a thang.</I>

BIG_DADDY
09-13-2000, 10:01 AM
This game is more about speed now than anything else. You can throw the ball a lot faster than you can run it.

------------------
1) Crush your enemies
2) See them driven before you
3) Hear the lamentation of the women