PDA

View Full Version : RAIDERS LOSE,RAIDERS LOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gh4chiefs
12-03-2000, 03:33 PM
I HATE THE RAIDERS!!!!!!!!! AND THEY LOSE WHAT A DAY!!!!!!!!!!

------------------
Dont just say it, BRINGGGGG ITTTTTTT!!!!!!!!

Chiefaholic
12-03-2000, 03:49 PM
Hold on there, Cashman. I just heard that Republicans put a confusing playclock where Gannon and Gruden were looking. Oakland thought it was 3rd down but the clock looked like 4th down. A local court has just suspended the end-of-game announcement until an investigation can be completed. Oakland may still be declared the winner!

mlyonsd
12-03-2000, 04:16 PM
OAKLAND 10-3

kc 5-7

NUFF SAID!!!!!!

I can't believe a chefs fan is running smack. Better not let a Charger or Forty Niner fan here about this.

KCWolfman
12-03-2000, 04:29 PM
Hmm, sounds like JQ lost some money on the Raiders game this week.

C'mon JQ. You come to a Chiefs board and you expect us to be in "mourning" because the Raiders lost? GET REAL

Face it. The vast majority of us only root for three teams: The Chiefs and whoever is playing the Raiders and the Broncos...and if it comes down between the Raiders and Broncos, paint me orange and blue for one day.

(has a slightly queasy feeling re-reading that last line...has a definite need to take a shower now.)

Only thing I like almost as much as watching the Chiefs win is seeing the Silver and Black on the losers side of the field. While, there's no doubt you guys are winning right now, doesn't mean I like it, the VAST majority of this board likes it, and personally, if that offends you, well, then find a Raider board. ;)

Leastways, last time I checked this was a Chiefs board. :)

------------------
Misplaced Chiefs Fan
Red and Gold on the Warpath
Nightwolf Graphics (http://www.nightwolfgraphics.com)

gonzo88
12-03-2000, 04:40 PM
I second that misplaced chiefs fan. All I have to add is:

J-E-T-S-- Jets, Jets, Jets!!!

Go pick some pinapples hawian boy.

[This message has been edited by Otter (edited 12-03-2000).]

Buzzbait
12-03-2000, 04:42 PM
<font color="blue"><H1>Seahawks Win!! :eek:</H1></font><P>

Gracie Dean
12-03-2000, 04:51 PM
Who cares if the Raiders lose or win? I'm so disinterested, I think I'm gonna go post a thread about where everyone hid their dirty mags as a child.....

mlyonsd
12-03-2000, 04:53 PM
otter...

You can shove that pineapple, okay?

MCF,

No I didn't lose money, but I am about done with this "Chiefs" board. My work is done here anyways. I came on predictingthe Chiefs 6-10 and the Raiders winning the division. It is time to find a new domain... and I have a raiders board, thank you very much.

Hope you find another team playing their backup QB so you'll win another game.

Ugly Duck
12-03-2000, 04:57 PM
Damn... Hawaiinboy sounds like he needs a kleenex. Don't be such a Vance, suck it up and take it like a grown up.

KCWolfman
12-03-2000, 04:58 PM
JQ,

No kidding? :) There's only three more weeks to the season. I'd have been greatly surprised if you hung around during the off-season...most people from other boards prefer to discuss what may or may not happen with people of like minds.

But, (and this is a large but), if you expect us to be sorry that the Raiders lost today or expect us to support the Raiders in the playoffs, you've not been paying attention much this year.

You as an individual are always welcome around here. You've conducted yourself extremely well in a less than hospitable atmosphere.

However, you still support the enemy. Don't expect much sympathy for your team here. That's the other KC board's job. ;)

------------------
Misplaced Chiefs Fan
Red and Gold on the Warpath
Nightwolf Graphics (http://www.nightwolfgraphics.com)

Go Chiefs
12-03-2000, 05:01 PM
Damn, JQ did you think the Steelers would roll over and die for the mighty Gannon and Co.?

This is why they play the game instead of just giving the Lombardi to your boys (or St. Louie, depending on the writer).

Anyway, if pineapples aren't your thing, how about pick'n some sugar cane :D

Now if the Chiefs lose to the Pats, you can use that cane and flail on us all. :D

[This message has been edited by WisChief (edited 12-03-2000).]

Chiefnj
12-03-2000, 05:13 PM
Sh!t. I took the Raiders big this week. :mad:

Hope Oakland gets it together. I DO NOT want to see the Donx win the division.

Dislike Oakland, but will take them anyday over the cooking spray boys.

gonzo88
12-03-2000, 05:14 PM
WisChief,

Don't mention it!

[This message has been edited by Otter (edited 12-03-2000).]

Quarterback
12-03-2000, 05:20 PM
And did anyone else find it interesting that Gannon, a 12yr (or something) vet, couldn't keep track of the down with 20sec left on the clock?

I wonder what all those Gannonites who gripe about EG's alleged 'brain cramps' and 'deer in the headlight looks' have to say? Gannon looked pretty clueless in that last series.

Go Chiefs
12-03-2000, 05:37 PM
Thanks Otter - I knew that - really, I did. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/ubb/biggrin.gif

Yosemity Sam
12-03-2000, 07:33 PM
I kept waiting for Lord Gannon to call on his mighty intagibles that he has. You know the same ones Elvis lacks. Denise must not have been doing her mantras during game time.

gh4chiefs
12-04-2000, 12:09 AM
cant we all get along???? ha ha ha. JQ remember this is a CHIEFS BOARD!!!!! i am i am posting what would make us and them happy. and a true chiefs fan can run all the smack he wants thankyou. will you when the raiders dont go to the big show??????

------------------
Dont just say it, BRINGGGGG ITTTTTTT!!!!!!!!