PDA

View Full Version : I'm really impressed with our coaching staff....

Gracie Dean
12-10-2000, 06:41 PM
many coaching staffs take several years to figure it out.... It only took our staff 14 games to determine what the best packages were and how to adjust at the half. We should extend all their contracts.... ASAP.

Lurker Brett
12-10-2000, 06:50 PM
Yea, and Gunther will say this is the backfield he wanted early in the season, but Bennett was hurt, yada, yada, yada. My question he wasn't hurt enough to look pathetic in short yardage situations so lets wait til Week 14 to surprise everyone. As much as it hurts to watch them lose, this game really hurt us to win. Now CP and Lamar justify keeping coaching staff, maybe don't even look for a RB, renegotiate Bennett, not to mention the draft choice. Hell, though, I have to admit, I was holding my breath when Nedney tried the FG, just if he would have made it, all the positives would have made it easier.

redfan
12-10-2000, 10:38 PM
And look how quickly he figured out when to go for 2. At this rate Gun will be a professional head coach by the time Carl drafts a franchise RB.

redfan
12-10-2000, 10:38 PM
And look how quickly he figured out when to go for 2. At this rate Gun will be a professional head coach by the time Carl drafts a franchise RB.

j molina
12-10-2000, 11:32 PM
I was actually shocked at his decision to kick one of the field goals (I think the really really short one). I was saying, "take the points" while the crowd on the radio errupted in boos. In hind sight it was the right decision. Funny how logic works when applied properly.