PDA

View Full Version : What time does CRYBABY make his speech tonight?

Idahojim
12-13-2000, 02:01 PM
Bet he doesn't claim he lost this election,but won't pursue it any longer!

Gracie Dean
12-13-2000, 02:14 PM
I bet he makes the speech in the middle of my favorite show or just when the basketball game is getting interesting.... I think the gov needs to sell broadcasting rights to political press conferences so we only have this drivel on one channel at a time.

VAChief
12-13-2000, 02:18 PM
The crybaby finally gives it up at 9pm et.

bishop_74
12-13-2000, 02:18 PM
Crybaby is on at 8 central, W is supposed to follow at 9.

Crybaby probably picked 8 because he would be too depressed to watch the West Wing.

Chiefaholic
12-13-2000, 02:19 PM
I think Bush will speak at 10:00

Go Chiefs
12-13-2000, 02:22 PM
Dammit - if that moron speaks during a new episode of West Wing I will really be pissed! :D

I really could give a rat's arss what he says as long as it's the last thing I have to hear from his insincere lips!

Idahojim
12-13-2000, 02:24 PM
Can't wait to hear his excusses to a failed bid! This is going to be a good one!

DoktorSmith
12-13-2000, 02:38 PM
Mrs. Gaz gets REALLY upset when she sees or hears Gore, so, it sounds like this is a DVD or hot tub night.

xoxo~
gaz
ensuring domestic tranquility.<P>

Go Chiefs
12-13-2000, 02:42 PM
Gaz, don't forget the bubbles http://www.chiefsplanet.com/ubb/biggrin.gif

DoktorSmith
12-13-2000, 02:56 PM
Got it covered, WisChief...

xoxo~
gaz
decanting a measure of Tequila Rose.

ddpatterson
12-13-2000, 03:18 PM
he's on an hour before the drunk fool gives his speech. Someone should start a pool on how many words he'll mis-pronounce.

[This message has been edited by DaKCMan AP (edited 12-13-2000).]

Logical
12-13-2000, 03:26 PM
DuhKCman,

And I would buy him his first drink. Yahooooooo

Luzap
12-13-2000, 03:29 PM
AP:

Can't tell you have any bitterness now can we?

Of course we will be able to tell that Gore is lying because his lips will be moving.

I wonder if he will take credit for a "New Internet" he will be working on in his spare time.(Something he will have plenty of since his political career is as washed up as the SS Minnow)

Or will he finally get pissed enough at the Clintons that he will write a tell-all book that won't get finished because he runs out of crayons?

Or will he head to Oregon to live with all the other tree-huggers and invent a toilet stool that is so small that it floods over whenever you take a leak?

Or will he convert to Buddhism to pay back all those campaign contributions that were given "in hopes that St. Albert would soon be there."

I don't care where he goes, just so long as it is far away from Washington as possible, and we will have the last of the Clinton Administration washed out of the White House.

Anyone got the Tidy Bowl handy?

mmaddog

------------------
KilGore is a noun, not a verb..

[This message has been edited by Mark Kilgore (edited 12-13-2000).]

[This message has been edited by Mark Kilgore (edited 12-13-2000).]

flowergirl
12-13-2000, 03:30 PM
DuhKCMan-

Looks like you had to edit your post. Perhaps we should start a pool on how many times it takes a lib to get a post correct.

Luzap
12-13-2000, 03:33 PM
MM:

I guess I should follow him there myself.

Got so crazy at answering his post that I wasn't watching what I was doing.

mmaddog

flowergirl
12-13-2000, 03:40 PM
Kilgore-

That's OK, I have to edit also. However I am not foolish enough to chastise someone for a mispronunciation of a word, while misplacing a hyphen.

<BR>

Idahojim
12-13-2000, 03:52 PM
Think anyone will try to spell potatoe ! http://www.chiefsplanet.com/ubb/rolleyes.gif

Yosef_Malkovitch
12-13-2000, 03:55 PM
Roy, that is potato. :D

------------------
WILDCATS 29
corn balls 28

Idahojim
12-13-2000, 04:04 PM
That's why I did that!(Ref.Dan Quayle) You won the prize...Al Gore's press sec. next 4 yrs. :D

[This message has been edited by ROYC75 (edited 12-13-2000).]

Ecto-I
12-13-2000, 04:14 PM
Mark Kilgore,

umm . . .Gore was not the "tree-hugger" candidate. Just thought we should clear that up.

It seems the GOP concensus is: 'We would be willing to but a mental midget in office as long as we get rid of Clinton/Gore & Co.'

Hold your heads high! . . . and hold your breath!

------------------
Chief Justice Pants
(D)- Texas

Yosef_Malkovitch
12-13-2000, 04:18 PM
Roy, that's no prize. That is a punishment. :)

------------------
WILDCATS 29
corn balls 28

Luzap
12-13-2000, 04:43 PM
CRP:

I know he isn't the "tree hugger" candidate, but he claims to be a person concerned about the ecology. Just another one of his lies!!

As for the other comment....

I want Bush because I believe that he can surround himself with quality people to serve the country.

I think Al Gore brings way too much concerns about his credibility to allow me to trust him.

mmaddog

------------------

Idahojim
12-13-2000, 04:49 PM
RaiderHader

Easy job....he will be counting revotes from Florida! :D

Ecto-I
12-13-2000, 04:56 PM
Mark,

Al Gore is concerned about the environment . . . I'm hoping all of our future leaders will be . . . its important that we not let bullheadedness and dollar signs prevent us from taking measures in protecting our air and water.

I have to admit . . . you seem to be taking the stance of many Bush supporters.

'It's not so much about him, but the people he can surround himself with.'

Like Who? . . . Who has he promised a role in his admin.? Other than likely Republicans.

Do you not favor a political party? Or do you consider yourself a moderate?

Luzap
12-13-2000, 05:10 PM
CRP:

I am a moderate...

As for Bush and his "possible" Cabinet members, no one knows for sure, but there are signs of many of his preferences.

1)Colin Powell- I don't see how anyone can fault a choice of Powell. His sympathies cross party lines and transcend politics in some cases.

2)Cheney- Like it or not Cheney is a good choice as a running mate. Well liked in the World community and experienced in that avenue where Bush is weakest.

The very thing that you are questioning me about is the same reason many people vote for their candidate. When John Kennedy ran for President he was being supported because he had

1)Eastern Money
2)A supposedly wise supporting cast.

I like Bush, and i lke the fact that he has good people surrounding him. I would shudder to think that any Presidential candidate would surround himself with the nincompoops like the present administration has.

mark

------------------