PDA

View Full Version : I just put some icy hot on my groin area

Saulbadguy
05-13-2005, 12:21 PM
and it got on my coin purse. It BURNS like hell!!!

JimNasium
05-13-2005, 12:22 PM
Dumbass.

Eleazar
05-13-2005, 12:23 PM
I'm glad I'm not the only one who's done this.

badgirl
05-13-2005, 12:23 PM
OUCH!! Did you put your cloths back on after you applied the icy hot??

Just pour some alchol on it, I hear it cools it down. ROFL J/K

Just get your girl to blow you :p

Bob Dole
05-13-2005, 12:24 PM
Nothing like locker room pranking yourself after letting a squirrel eat your brain.

Phuqtard..

Kclee
05-13-2005, 12:24 PM
You have a coin purse?

PastorMikH
05-13-2005, 12:25 PM
Here's your sign...

:stupid:

jspchief
05-13-2005, 12:26 PM
Heh. Reminds me of the time I crushed up some peppers to put on my pizza. We didn't have any store bought crushed red pepper, so my mom gave me some dried peppers and told me to crush them up and use them. I did it with my bare hands.

A few hours later, I was at the bar, and my dick just started burning like hell. I finally realized it was because the oil was still on my hands, and when I took a piss, it got on my unit.

Not a fun night.

foxman
Here's your sign...

:stupid:

ROFL

Saulbadguy
OUCH!! Did you put your cloths back on after you applied the icy hot??

Yes. I probably shouldn't have done that. Of course now the sensation has moved to "icy". They should call it "hot icy" instead of "icy hot". The HOT comes first.

"I'm feeling a sensation that is all together new to me..and frankly, I LIIIIIIIKE it!"

foxman
05-13-2005, 12:27 PM
Oh and be sure and rub your eyes right after rubbing that Icey Hot on your package also.

KC Kings
05-13-2005, 12:27 PM
Don't wash it off!!! It will only make it worse,, or ,, so I have been told. I myself have never done anything that retarded.

ct
05-13-2005, 12:28 PM
Does this have anything to do with Psi raising 'her' bar?

badgirl
05-13-2005, 12:29 PM
Yes. I probably shouldn't have done that. Of course now the sensation has moved to "icy". They should call it "hot icy" instead of "icy hot". The HOT comes first.

"I'm feeling a sensation that is all together new to me..and frankly, I LIIIIIIIKE it!"
Hurts so good huh??

I remember when my mom used that stuff and she put her robe on one night and it almost blistered her back. I hope your naked right now for your sake. :drool:

Saulbadguy
05-13-2005, 12:29 PM
My groin and legs are very very sore. I started softball this week, and I haven't played any kind of organized sport for probably 15 years. I, being the gigantic dumbass I am, didn't stretch before the game..and guess what position I play? Catcher! We only played 4 innings too, due to the mercy rule (Final Score 22-4). We lost, of course. I had a good time, but I just need to stretch next time.

Phobia
05-13-2005, 12:30 PM
Dude, if you're the catcher on a team that loses 22-4, you are probably a female trapped in a male body. Check with Psi.

Kclee
05-13-2005, 12:31 PM
A few hours later, I was at the bar, and my dick just started burning like hell. I finally realized it was because the oil was still on my hands, and when I took a piss, it got on my unit.

Not a fun night.

Oh good. I thought you were going to end it by saying there was a pepper in your pants, so you were wondering what the topping on the pizza was.

Kerberos
05-13-2005, 12:31 PM
Nothing like locker room pranking yourself after letting a squirrel eat your brain.

Phuqtard..

Seems to me I remeber some of the Junior class football players when I was a freshman put some ICY-HOT in one of the Senior cornerbacks jock during our preseason training before practice. The guy got dressed and all the way to the bus and bout the time he sat down his face turned BEET RED and was running all the way back to the locker room with his shorts down and holding his coinsack and screaming ... :cuss:

It was pretty damn funny back then .... I'm sure it would have been less amusing had the joke been on ME! :D

Saulbadguy
05-13-2005, 12:33 PM
Dude, if you're the catcher on a team that loses 22-4, you are probably a female trapped in a male body. Check with Psi.
Could be. That would describe the giant man-boobs. However, I only got to bat twice, and was not involved in any of the umpteen errors that occured in the outfield.

HemiEd
05-13-2005, 12:34 PM
Kind of reminds me of the Navy days after over-refilling my ZIPPO lighter. Standing at attention with my crotch and leg on fire from the fluid leaking out of the lighter. :cuss:

Kclee
05-13-2005, 12:40 PM
Kind of reminds me of the Navy days after over-refilling my ZIPPO lighter. Standing at attention with my crotch and leg on fire from the fluid leaking out of the lighter. :cuss:

And you stayed at attention? Do you have a brother named Rich?

Coogs
05-13-2005, 12:46 PM

:LOL:

HemiEd
05-13-2005, 12:46 PM

In those days the punishment would have been worse than the lighter fluid burn. They were brutal and still might be. Boomer and Rich could have both handled it.

KCTitus
05-13-2005, 12:51 PM
Gold Bond Medicated Powder (Extra Strength--green bottle) in the package area is better. Good Times.

Bob Dole
05-13-2005, 12:52 PM
It was pretty damn funny back then .... I'm sure it would have been less amusing had the joke been on ME! :D.

It was an almost daily prank at football practice, except Icy Hot hadn't been invented. The goo was called Atom Balm.

jspchief
05-13-2005, 12:57 PM
Gold Bond Medicated Powder (Extra Strength--green bottle) in the package area is better. Good Times.I know their extra strength foot powder is too strong for that area.

This thread is making me realize how unkind I've been to my junk.

Simplex3
05-13-2005, 12:57 PM
Heh. Reminds me of the time I crushed up some peppers to put on my pizza. We didn't have any store bought crushed red pepper, so my mom gave me some dried peppers and told me to crush them up and use them. I did it with my bare hands.

Not a fun night.
I was chopping up Habenaros for a 30 alarm chili and rubbed my eyes. I spent the next three hours rinsing out my eyes and lying on the floor wondering if I was ever going to see again.

jspchief
05-13-2005, 12:59 PM
I was chopping up Habenaros for a 30 alarm chili and rubbed my eyes. I spent the next three hours rinsing out my eyes and lying on the floor wondering if I was ever going to see again.I used to do hot wing eating contests at a bar during monday night football. When I got home at night, I had to take my contacts out of my eyes. It was like rubbing them with mace every time.

I'm beginning to think I'm a masochist...

KCTitus
05-13-2005, 01:00 PM
I know their extra strength foot powder is too strong for that area.

Dunno...you get used to it after a while. Definately helps with any heat rash. I use it more in the summer.

jspchief
05-13-2005, 01:07 PM
Dunno...you get used to it after a while. Definately helps with any heat rash. I use it more in the summer.The foot powder? Wow. I use the body powder, but inadvertantly used the foot powder one morning and was reminded of the error all day.

Your scrotum might be the only material hard enough to scratch Rich Scanlon.

Kerberos
05-13-2005, 01:10 PM
It was an almost daily prank at football practice, except Icy Hot hadn't been invented. The goo was called Atom Balm.

This was in the early 80's and I don't remember if it was actually called Icy-Hot .. but I kinda think it was ... or I just use that term cause it was the same chit and that is what I remember?

Give me a couple of beers and I will trade locker room stories with ya?

:D

Bring Psycosis in on this ... oh wait .. he wouldn't want to hear locker room humor ?

:doh!:

KCTitus
05-13-2005, 01:10 PM
The foot powder? Wow. I use the body powder, but inadvertantly used the foot powder one morning and was reminded of the error all day.

Im sure it's the body powder...it's got to be, Im sure I dont have Scanlon-sack.

Baby Lee
05-13-2005, 01:11 PM
The foot powder? Wow. I use the body powder, but inadvertantly used the foot powder one morning and was reminded of the error all day.

Haven't you heard, Titus is going the Psi route. And when it's done, he's donating his beanbag to Scanlon to form his cape.

KCTitus
05-13-2005, 01:12 PM
Haven't you heard, Titus is going the Psi route. And when it's done, he's donating his beanbag to Scanlon to form his cape.

LOL!!!! Wait...no, ewww.

cookster50
05-13-2005, 01:16 PM
guess what position I play? Catcher!

You are a catcher huh? That means you like to have your stuff packed....

Baby Lee
05-13-2005, 01:16 PM
LOL!!!! Wait...no, ewww.
You should be proud that it fits that mountain of a man. Course they had to stretch the sh!t out of it. :p

Bwana
05-13-2005, 01:18 PM
Rich Scanlon rubs it on his boys for the pure pleasure of it.

dirk digler
05-13-2005, 01:18 PM
This reminds of the time when I first started working at the Sheriff's Dept and we had to go through Mace Training. The first time they spread me it didn't really effect me so I told them they needed to do better so though they emptied the mace can on me and this ain't the cheap stuff you get at the store. This was high-grade Mace and that shit ran down my legs into my groin and my balls. It burnt like hell and it about brought me to tears. I layed in the bath tub for like 3-4 hrs before it wore off.

Kclee
05-13-2005, 01:22 PM
You should be proud that it fits that mountain of a man. Course they had to stretch the sh!t out of it. :p

Yeah, I heard he was first going to use it as a helmet, but then they took into account all the injuries that would happen when he tackles people. Plus, the arrowhead would look all wrinkley.

Baby Lee
05-13-2005, 01:27 PM
Yeah, I heard he was first going to use it as a helmet, but then they took into account all the injuries that would happen when he tackles people. Plus, the arrowhead would look all wrinkley.
And the pubic hairs tickled them jug ears of his.

Demonpenz
05-13-2005, 01:33 PM
one time i had a date and i actually got dressed up and shit. I looked good then i went to the gas station and filled up my tank but for some reason the nossle didn't click off when the gas tank was full so it shot gas all in my eyes and eventually got to my ball and ass crack region now luckily i was able to not catch fire but my balls and ass crack burned all night and i took 3 showers but still stank like gas all night long needless to say

dirk digler
05-13-2005, 01:36 PM
one time i had a date and i actually got dressed up and shit. I looked good then i went to the gas station and filled up my tank but for some reason the nossle didn't click off when the gas tank was full so it shot gas all in my eyes and eventually got to my ball and ass crack region now luckily i was able to not catch fire but my balls and ass crack burned all night and i took 3 showers but still stank like gas all night long needless to say

I guess you didn't get any that night.

Goapics1
05-13-2005, 01:37 PM

Soak it in cider. :hmmm:

Demonpenz
05-13-2005, 01:44 PM
I guess you didn't get any that night.

yeah that was coming after the needless to say but it was so needless i didn't say it but i guess it needed to be said after all

Megbert
05-13-2005, 01:49 PM
I did the same but with cinammon oil. I was making cinammon toothpicks and got transfer from hands to unit. Oh I was like 13-14 when I did this. Hurt like hell. I also got some chili oil from those lil chilis in kung pao chicken in my eye - yeah that didn't feel so good.

Kerberos
05-13-2005, 02:01 PM
Had a friend that got poison ivy on his pecker.

Imagine the logistics of that !

:)

Baby Lee
05-13-2005, 02:03 PM

Uma Thurman? I LIKE those logistics!! :thumb:

seclark
05-13-2005, 03:07 PM
catching...softball?
fast-pitch?
sec

badgirl
05-13-2005, 04:13 PM
Well I don't know how bad it hurt, but my X-husband was under the house putting in some water pipes using that hard plastic pipes (i don't know the name of it) anyhoo, he spilled that glue that came in a small can with like a giant swab on the end of the lid to glue the pipes together with, he spilled it under him, he was lying on the ground on his back, he seemed to be in a LOT of pain. I sprayed him with the water hose, but it made it burn worse.

Probably one of the few times I felt sorry for him. :(

Lzen
05-13-2005, 04:18 PM

Not a fun night.

ROFL

Lzen
05-13-2005, 04:29 PM
Damn, don't any of you dumbasses ever wash your hands?

Saul,
where are you playing softball? I'm on a team and we play out at the Shawnee South Community Center on Friday nights. Heh, I haven't played any kind of organized sports since I was a kid. And I've played lots of hoops and the occasional game of football or volleyball but not really softball. But I'm having fun with it. Tonight is rain out. :(

Rain Man
05-13-2005, 04:30 PM
I like this thread. I was just sitting here wondering what I was going to do tonight, and now I've got a plan.

Baby Lee
05-13-2005, 04:33 PM
I like this thread. I was just sitting here wondering what I was going to do tonight, and now I've got a plan.
Want a real thrill? Wrap it in an Ace Bandage after application!!! :thumb:

Bowser
05-13-2005, 04:39 PM

You friends name isn't Craig, is it?

Next thing you know, Saul will have a thread about how he let his girl shave his leather marble sack, but she used the menthol cream........

chiefs4me
05-13-2005, 04:47 PM

Are you married, have kids, tied down, can't move......why would you sit at home on a Friday night if you didn't have to? Don't get me wrong...in between running the boys here and there, I am also here on a Friday night. But I also have a 3 year old at home and a husband that doesn't like me going out. So why are you at home tonight Mr Rainman?

Jenson71
05-13-2005, 04:50 PM
Are you married, have kids, tied down, can't move......why would you sit at home on a Friday night if you didn't have to? Don't get me wrong...in between running the boys here and there, I am also here on a Friday night. But I also have a 3 year old at home and a husband that doesn't like me going out. So why are you at home tonight Mr Rainman?

Oh boy. It's life advice time from chiefs4me.

PastorMikH
05-13-2005, 04:51 PM

I'd wager that he was still at work when he posted that. It was only 4:30 pm Mountain time when he posted.

Rain Man
05-13-2005, 04:55 PM

I'm in an iron lung.

Baby Lee
05-13-2005, 05:00 PM
I'm in an iron lung.
Man, if one could develop a mancrush on wit alone. . .

Not in a gay way, . . in a manly Viking way.

ROFL

alanm
05-13-2005, 05:51 PM
You have a coin purse?
My respect for Saul has fallen somewhat now. ROFL

chiefs4me
05-13-2005, 07:05 PM
I'm in an iron lung.

ROFL..............damn damn damn.....you are awesome

Hammock Parties
05-13-2005, 08:28 PM
I'm in an iron lung.

That didn't stop Darth Vader!

Over-Head
05-13-2005, 08:37 PM
That didn't stop Darth Vader!
:rolleyes:

Saulbadguy
05-14-2005, 07:49 AM
catching...softball?
fast-pitch?
sec
Slow pitch.

Saulbadguy
05-14-2005, 07:50 AM
Damn, don't any of you dumbasses ever wash your hands?

Saul,
where are you playing softball? I'm on a team and we play out at the Shawnee South Community Center on Friday nights. Heh, I haven't played any kind of organized sports since I was a kid. And I've played lots of hoops and the occasional game of football or volleyball but not really softball. But I'm having fun with it. Tonight is rain out. :(
Wednesday night League 10, Mens. With the Parks dep.

Mr. Kotter
05-14-2005, 08:36 AM
Seventh grade FB, we once put Icy Hot in a kid's jock.... :shake:

Hope you recover Saul.... :)

Saulbadguy
05-18-2005, 07:35 PM
Fully recovered, and played our 2nd game tonight. We still lost (9-4), but we played much better, of course. I STRETCHED this time (duh) so i'm not feeling sore now. I also was the lead off hitter (my first hit EVAR) in our 4 run inning. I was also a credit to the 9 runs. As the catcher, I learned NOT to lean in to the pitches and catch them, cause the ump calls the strikes where they land. We walked a few batters before I figured that one out. :(

stevieray
05-18-2005, 08:07 PM
notice icy hot doesn't get hot on your hands?

Inspector
05-18-2005, 09:47 PM
My wife was fighting a..uh.."female" type problem and got up in the middle of the night to apply her "ointment".

What a surprise she had when in her sleepy attempt to apply the soothing cream, she discovered that she had picked up the Ben-gay instead.

YEEEOOW!!............she said.

KCChiefsMan
05-18-2005, 11:10 PM
hell I use that stuff to masturbate with...the orgasm is INTENSE!!!

j/k