PDA

View Full Version : Columbia planeteers

wilas101
07-20-2005, 09:43 AM
Need a little info from someone in the Columbia area.

We're taking a baseball team to the Show Me State games this weekend and all of our games are at Twin Oaks.

I'm having some trouble though finding directions so I figured I would ask for some help here.

Thanks in advance.

JimNasium
07-20-2005, 09:44 AM

We're taking a baseball team to the Show Me State games this weekend and all of our games are at Twin Oaks.

I'm having some trouble though finding directions so I figured I would ask for some help here.

Thanks in advance.
Send mmaddog a PM, he can help.

Mr. Kotter
07-20-2005, 09:45 AM

Thanks in advance.

Got an address?

Go to www.mapquest.com

wilas101
07-20-2005, 09:47 AM
nah, afraid I don't have an address.

I think they may have sent directions with the schedule but I'd rather get them while I'm screwing around doing nothing anyway rather than take the chance.

I'll pm mmaddog, thanks guys. :)

AustinChief
07-20-2005, 10:22 AM
Directions to Twin Oaks
Twin Oaks is located a few miles east of Columbia off I-70. Exit I-70 at Route Z. Turn south and then take an immediate left on the outer road (I-70 Drive SE). Head east until the road turns right. The entrance to Twin Oaks will be immediately on the right. It will look as though you are entering somebody's driveway.

I think this is it.
http://maps.google.com/maps?oi=map&q=400+N+Purdy+Ln,+Columbia,+MO+65201

(I made up the address... just a close aproximation)

gblowfish
07-20-2005, 10:26 AM
Take your team to Shakespeare's Pizza after the game.

Some of the best pizza on the planet. Generations of Mizzou students worship this stuff. It's really really really good. No Kiddin.

Right across the street from the Journalism School.

Here's a link:
http://www.shakespeares.com/

wilas101
07-20-2005, 10:35 AM
Thanks again all. AustinChief nailed it. Doesn't sound like too much hastle to find.

Now we just have to get these boys to win some ballgames. :)