PDA

View Full Version : Powerful Liquid!!!!

Electric
07-29-2005, 12:57 PM
A little boy was sitting on the curb with a gallon of turpentine and shaking it up and watching all the bubbles. A little while later a Priest came along and asked the little boy what he had. The little boy replied, "This is the most powerful liquid in the world; it's called turpentine."

The Priest said, "No, the most powerful liquid in the world is Holy Water. If you take some of this Holy Water and rub it on a pregnant women's belly, she'll pass a healthy baby."

The little boy replied, "You take some of this here turpentine and rub it on a saulbadguy's ass and he'll pass a Harley Davidson."

Skip Towne
07-29-2005, 12:59 PM
I don't get it.

Electric
07-29-2005, 01:01 PM
Tough Love vs. Spanking
Most of America's populace thinks it very improper to spank children, so I have tried other methods to control our kids when they have one of "those moments.

"One that I found very effective is for me to just take the child for a car ride and talk.He or she usually calms down and stops misbehaving after our little car ride together.

I've included the photo below of one of my sessions with our son in case you would like to use the technique.

Saulbadguy
07-29-2005, 01:02 PM
What is there to get? It's Tom Cash. Maybe that is the punchline.

Electric
07-29-2005, 01:03 PM

You don't even suspect anything, do you?

Electric
07-29-2005, 01:05 PM
I don't get it.

I didn't expect you would. It's a little beyond your comprehension.

stumppy
07-29-2005, 01:08 PM

OH, I get it now. TOM CASH. Thats some funny chit. Tom Cash!!! ROFLMAO
Tom fuggin Cash.ROFL
Stop it you're killin me.

Electric
07-29-2005, 01:34 PM
OH, I get it now. TOM CASH. Thats some funny chit. Tom Cash!!! ROFLMAO
Tom fuggin Cash.ROFL
Stop it you're killin me.

You and saul ... beavis and butthead!! Which is which?

Rain Man
07-29-2005, 01:36 PM
I don't get it.

I don't get it, either.

Electric
07-29-2005, 01:47 PM
I don't get it, either.
That's good, now I know where the threshold of your intelligence lies.

Mr. Kotter
07-29-2005, 01:50 PM
That's good, now I know where the threshold of your intelligence is.

The irony of that statement is hilarious....heh. ROFL

Fat Elvis
07-29-2005, 01:50 PM
Dude, you just need to officially change your username to "dipshit."

I've never really read any of your posts before, and if I had, I didn't think one way or another about them. To me, they were inconsequential. Your obvious hard-on for SBG, however, is just annoying as heck. If you want to lay some smack, fine, but first learn how to do it. If you want to tell a joke and make someone the butt of it, then read up on punchlines.

I am now convinced, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that you are the dumbest poster on the planet. You really should be ashamed of yourself, and if you aren't then it is just more proof that you are a great big idiot.

Mods, please just change his username to "dipshit."

It is football season and other fans will be coming over here. It is important that they understand that we aren't all as stupid as "dipshit."

Rain Man
07-29-2005, 01:51 PM
That's good, now I know where the threshold of your intelligence lies.

The lower threshold, I presume.

Electric
07-29-2005, 01:51 PM
The irony of that statement is hilarious....heh. ROFL

Have you taken the standard IQ tests?

Where did you rate?

I did pretty well on each of the tests I took.

Electric
07-29-2005, 01:52 PM

I've never really read any of your posts before, and if I had, I didn't think one way or another about them. To me, they were inconsequential. Your obvious hard-on for SBG, however, is just annoying as heck. If you want to lay some smack, fine, but first learn how to do it. If you want to tell a joke and make someone the butt of it, then read up on punchlines.

I am now convinced, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that you are the dumbest poster on the planet. You really should be ashamed of yourself, and if you aren't then it is just more proof that you are a great big idiot.

It is football season and other fans will be coming over here. It is important that they understand that we aren't all as stupid as "dipshit."

Apparently you have a problem understanding humor.

Rain Man
07-29-2005, 01:53 PM

Where did you rate?

Then explain the Harley Davidson thing to me. I want to learn from you.

Dartgod
07-29-2005, 01:55 PM
Apparently you have a problem understanding humor.
Irony, table of one please?

Mr. Kotter
07-29-2005, 01:56 PM

Where did you rate?

FWIW, I did pretty well. I suspect Kevin did too.

Dartgod
I am now convinced, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that you are the dumbest poster on the planet.
I long for the days when Packfan was a regular contributor. Back then, "dumbest poster on the Planet" really meant something.

Rain Man
Knock, knock.

Who's there?

Hang on a minute. I forgot which login name I'm using.

tk13
07-29-2005, 01:59 PM
Knock, knock.

Who's there?

Hang on a minute. I forgot which login name I'm using.
ROFL

Now that's humor.

Mr. Kotter
07-29-2005, 02:01 PM

Where did you rate?

BTW, I just thought it was ironic....because Kevin is one of the funniest, and most clever posters on the board...it wasn't meant as much a slight against you, but... :hmmm:

KCTitus
07-29-2005, 02:06 PM
Given the inchoherent nature of this thread, I figured it was the perfect place to share my latest Redrum_69 rep comments:

They have this game called Washers, throwing washers into a Folgers can. I made my own version, a tractor tire and midgets. Its great fun tossing those damned little fuks into a spare tire. Next time I'll use sand instead of playing on concrete.

What in the holy Sockmonkey is this all about?

Mr. Kotter
07-29-2005, 02:08 PM
Given the inchoherent nature of this thread, I figured it was the perfect place to share my latest Redrum_69 rep comments:

Who knows? Heh. Yeah....here's mine:

"If you vasoline your inner thighs tomorrow, it won't be quite as obvious.." I dont think Johnson and Johnson makes enough vaseline in a year to cover that job

Rain Man
07-29-2005, 02:10 PM
BTW, I just thought it was ironic....because Kevin is one of the funniest, and most clever posters on the board...it wasn't meant as much a slight against you, but... :hmmm:

Take note, everyone. If you want rep from me, this is the way to go about it.

Pennywise
07-29-2005, 02:11 PM
OK, I'll try...

One day three midgets were sitting around the table drinking tea and having crumpets and talking about OPSEC.

The first midget says to the other two, "You know, I think I have the smallest hands in the world." He continues, "and I think I should go down the Guiness Book or World Records and try to get in the book!"

The second midget replies with, "You know, now that you mention it, I probably have the smallest feet in the world. I think I'll go with you and try to get into the record book, too!"

The third midget joins in with, "I'm going too because I think I have the smallest penis in the world. Let's go!"

So the midgets set off to the offices of the Guiness Book of World Records.

When they arrive, the first midget is called in and is gone for awile. Finally he comes out very excited. "I made it! They measured my hands, and sure enough they are the smallest in the world. I'm in the record book!!"

The second midget is called in, and soon he comes out very excited. "I made it too! They measured my feet and sure enough, they are the smallest in the world. I'm in the record book, too!!"

The third midget goes in, is gone a very long time, so long that his friends became concerned. Finally he appears with a rather forlorn look on his face.

"What's the matter?", his friends asked.

The third midget responds with "Who the hell is Tom Cash?!?!!"

beavis
07-29-2005, 02:12 PM

Where did you rate?

Yeah, I scored 180 on that 10 question internet test also.

Dartgod
07-29-2005, 02:13 PM
OK, I'll try...

One day three midgets were sitting around the table drinking tea and having crumpets and talking about OPSEC.

The first midget says to the other two, "You know, I think I have the smallest hands in the world." He continues, "and I think I should go down the Guiness Book or World Records and try to get in the book!"

The second midget replies with, "You know, now that you mention it, I probably have the smallest feet in the world. I think I'll go with you and try to get into the record book, too!"

The third midget joins in with, "I'm going too because I think I have the smallest penis in the world. Let's go!"

When they arrive, the first midget is called in and is gone for awile. Finally he comes out very excited. "I made it! They measured my hands, and sure enough they are the smallest in the world. I'm in the record book!!"

The second midget is called in, and soon he comes out very excited. "I made it too! They measured my feet and sure enough, they are the smallest in the world. I'm in the record book, too!!"

The third midget goes in, is gone a very long time, so long that his friends became concerned. Finally he appears with a rather forlorn look on his face.

ROFL :clap: ROFL :clap: ROFL

Rausch
07-29-2005, 02:14 PM

Where did you rate?

You will have a hard time getting most psychologists/psichiatrists to agree on.

And I did pretty good myself which leads me to doubt its validity...

Fat Elvis
07-29-2005, 02:14 PM
My name is Electric
I am smarter than you
Apparently you don't understand Japanese poetry either

seclark
07-29-2005, 02:16 PM
frickin-a...friday afternoon dogpile.
sec

Rausch
07-29-2005, 02:18 PM

My latest deep thought from Reardrummer_49ER:

Does the sun set in the west? Heres a deep thought...Maybe we are on the Sun and the Earth is really the sun and we are revolving around it could explain the heat storm we are having..or maybe Satan has returned again.

Note: this is an unaltered rep message. It has not been changed in any way... :shake:

tk13
07-29-2005, 02:20 PM
My name is Tom Cash
I have way more names than Dik-
-embe Mutombo.

ct
07-29-2005, 02:21 PM
OK, I'll try...

:clap: :clap: :clap:

And that is how it's done!!

Braincase
07-29-2005, 02:43 PM
Vegas line is 80, I'm betting the under.

4th and Long
07-29-2005, 02:45 PM
Take note, everyone. If you want rep from me, this is the way to go about it.
Hey! You told me that if I kept sending you half of my monthly paychecks, I could get rep. I suddely feel ripped off.
:cuss:

UteChief
07-29-2005, 02:55 PM
Should we settle this once and for all? http://web.tickle.com/tests/superiq/authorize/register.jsp?url=/tests/superiq/index.jsp

Step up to the plate and post your results.

4th and Long
07-29-2005, 03:02 PM
http://img173.imageshack.us/img173/6065/kfpwjudgenot3sz.jpg

Mr. Kotter
07-29-2005, 03:10 PM
Should we settle this once and for all? http://web.tickle.com/tests/superiq/authorize/register.jsp?url=/tests/superiq/index.jsp

Done it before....mine was like 12, I think...slighter lower than iceberg lettuce, but higher than the average NFL DLineman. Heh.

Dartgod
07-29-2005, 03:12 PM

I scored a 209. Is that good?

Mr. Kotter
07-29-2005, 03:14 PM
I scored a 209. Is that good?

No, it's like golf...the lower your score the better. You teh suck. ;)

Dartgod
07-29-2005, 03:17 PM
No, it's like golf...the lower your score the better. You teh suck. ;)
Damn. Tom is pretty much kicking all of our asses then, isn't he?

Taco John
07-29-2005, 03:21 PM
Has anyone figured out the Harley Davidson thing yet?

Skip Towne
07-29-2005, 03:38 PM
Hey, where did Tom go? This is just getting good.

HemiEd
07-29-2005, 03:43 PM

speed kills

Mr. Kotter
07-29-2005, 03:55 PM

I think it's an old Aryan joke....

a veiled reference to the Jewish grip on the international banking cartel and dominance of corporate American--"passing" the Harley Davidson....it's an allegorical reference (or would that be an analogy--us dumb folks can't keep 'em straight, heh), in which turpentine is the doctrine of white supremacy, Saul is the Jew, and the Harley Davidson is the resurgent American business that rises in triumphant victory from the bowels of the mongrols, sparking a catharsis within the White power movement.

That, or Tom thinks Saul got in a fight at a biker bar, and a biker used turpentine to shove a Harley up Saul's azz?

One of the two.

Hammock Parties
07-29-2005, 04:08 PM
Knock knock.

Who's there?

Tom.

Tom Who?

Tom Cash.

Who's Tom Cash?

A f*cktard.

Oh.

bringbackmarty
07-29-2005, 05:03 PM
I think it's an old Aryan joke....

a veiled reference to the Jewish grip on the international banking cartel and dominance of corporate American--"passing" the Harley Davidson....it's an allegorical reference (or would that be an analogy--us dumb folks can't keep 'em straight, heh), in which turpentine is the doctrine of white supremacy, Saul is the Jew, and the Harley Davidson is the resurgent American business that rises in triumphant victory from the bowels of the mongrols, sparking a catharsis within the White power movement.

That, or Tom thinks Saul got in a fight at a biker bar, and a biker used turpentine to shove a Harley up Saul's azz?

One of the two.
shit, now I gotta clean coffee off my keyboard, mouse and monitor. the funniest part is you did this to me, that's twice this month. Rep...

stumppy
07-29-2005, 05:46 PM

And how did you do on the Ink blot tests ?

P.S.
Don't send me anymore PM's.

Bowser
07-29-2005, 06:13 PM
Did we sign Ty Law? Or is Tom just making us some pie?

Skip Towne
07-29-2005, 06:28 PM
Did we sign Ty Law? Or is Tom just making us some pie?
Tom's just looking for a dick to suck.

KCFalcon59
07-29-2005, 06:35 PM
OK, I'll try...

ROFLROFL

stumppy
07-29-2005, 06:35 PM
Tom's just looking for a dick to suck.

He better stay away from me unless he wants to get hurt. Mines been hard enough to cut glass since BG got home.

Skip Towne
07-29-2005, 06:38 PM
He better stay away from me unless he wants to get hurt. Mines been hard enough to cut glass since BG got home.
He needs somebody to put a snot bubbler on him. If you're in the mood I'll PM you his address.

Phobia
07-29-2005, 06:38 PM

Surely you'd take it slowly with him....

stumppy
07-29-2005, 06:48 PM
He needs somebody to put a snot bubbler on him. If you're in the mood I'll PM you his address.

:hmmm:
Tom wearing a pearl necklace. Wonder what web site that could be sold to ?

Nah, there is no amount of money.

Dartgod
07-29-2005, 07:00 PM
:hmmm:
Tom wearing a pearl necklace. Wonder what web site that could be sold to ?

Nah, there is no amount of money.
www.combatveteranswearingpearlnecklaces.com/wheresmydamnpie (http://www.combatveteranswearingpearlnecklaces.com/wheresmydamnpie)

jspchief
07-29-2005, 07:29 PM

I'm wickid smaht.

Jeff, your Super IQ score is 125
http://i.emode.com/tests/superiq/images/imaginative_mastermind_s.gif (http://web.tickle.com/tests/superiq/payment.jsp)

Your overall intelligence quotient is the result of a scientifically-tested formula based on how many questions you answered correctly. But it's only part of what we learned about you from your answers on the test. We also determined the way you process information.

The way you think about things makes you an Imaginative Mastermind. This means you are an extremely talented person, with a wide range of skills. There is little to nothing you can't do if you want to. You're very creative and you can express your ideas effectively through a variety of different means whether it's written or spoken words, numbers, or anything else. You also have a practical knowledge of how things work in the world — you've been paying attention and you pick things up easily. How did we determine that your thinking style is that of an Imaginative Mastermind? When we examined your test results further, we analyzed how you scored on 8 dimensions of intelligence: spatial, organizational, abstract reasoning, logical, mechanical, verbal, visual and numerical. The 3 dimensions you scored highest on combine to make you an Imaginative Mastermind. Only 6 out of 1,000 people have this rare combination of abilities.

Frazod
07-29-2005, 07:59 PM
I got a 131. Last time I took an IQ test I got 126.

Apparently I haven't lost as many brain cells as I figured I had. :D

tk13
07-29-2005, 08:48 PM

(Me), your Super IQ score is 141

Your overall intelligence quotient is the result of a scientifically-tested formula based on how many questions you answered correctly. But it's only part of what we learned about you from your answers on the test. We also determined the way you process information.

The way you think about things makes you a Complex Intellectual. This means you are highly intelligent and have extraordinarily strong verbal and math skills. Compared to others you are a highly conceptual and complex thinker and are able to understand information in an abstract form. You also show great attention to detail. In fact, it's hard to find something you're not good at.

How did we determine that your thinking style is that of a Complex Intellectual? When we examined your test results further, we analyzed how you scored on 8 dimensions of intelligence: spatial, organizational, abstract reasoning, logical, mechanical, verbal, visual and numerical. The 3 dimensions you scored highest on combine to make you a Complex Intellectual. Only 6 out of 1,000 people have this rare combination of abilities.

Mr. Kotter
07-29-2005, 10:03 PM
shit, now I gotta clean coffee off my keyboard, mouse and monitor. the funniest part is you did this to me, that's twice this month. Rep...

"Thank you. Thank you very much..." Heh.

Mr. Kotter
07-29-2005, 10:03 PM
Yeah! Bring it on!... :)

-------------------------

(Me), your Super IQ score is 141

The way you think about things makes you a Complex Intellectual. This means you are highly intelligent and have extraordinarily strong verbal and math skills. Compared to others you are a highly conceptual and complex thinker and are able to understand information in an abstract form. You also show great attention to detail. In fact, it's hard to find something you're not good at.

How did we determine that your thinking style is that of a Complex Intellectual? When we examined your test results further, we analyzed how you scored on 8 dimensions of intelligence: spatial, organizational, abstract reasoning, logical, mechanical, verbal, visual and numerical. The 3 dimensions you scored highest on combine to make you a Complex Intellectual. Only 6 out of 1,000 people have this rare combination of abilities.

Can you loan me some money? :hmmm:

go bo
07-30-2005, 12:08 AM
crap, i took it and only scored a 63... :( :( :(

badgirl
07-30-2005, 01:20 AM
Beleive it or not Skip I do get it, go figure :shrug:

Rausch
07-30-2005, 01:30 AM
When I took an IQ test in high school it took 4 hours to complete. I have ADHD so it would probably only take about 3 hours for most people.

There are also about 3 different types of testing that taking this quiz online wouldn't allow (like being told 10 single digit numbers and asked to repeat them back in the reverse order they were first told to you.)

I remember being told by the woman testing me that my last correct answer was the longest any person has taken to answer the question and still answered it correctly (8 minutes.)

Rausch
07-30-2005, 01:31 AM
crap, i took it and only scored a 63... :( :( :(

"I never thought I'd have to say this to anybody, but I think you have smoked
yourself retarded."

Logical
07-30-2005, 01:33 AM

Where did you rate?

I did pretty well on each of the tests I took.I scored a bajillion, I speled my naime corectly and they declareded me a genus.

luv
07-30-2005, 01:40 AM
I took it two years ago. Scored 131 - Concrete Thinker.

Fire Me Boy!
07-30-2005, 01:49 AM
Your Super IQ score is 117

The way you think about things makes you an Imaginative Mastermind. This means you are an extremely talented person, with a wide range of skills. There is little to nothing you can't do if you want to. You're very creative and you can express your ideas effectively through a variety of different means whether it's written or spoken words, numbers, or anything else. You also have a practical knowledge of how things work in the world — you've been paying attention and you pick things up easily.

How did we determine that your thinking style is that of an Imaginative Mastermind? When we examined your test results further, we analyzed how you scored on 8 dimensions of intelligence: spatial, organizational, abstract reasoning, logical, mechanical, verbal, visual and numerical. The 3 dimensions you scored highest on combine to make you an Imaginative Mastermind. Only 6 out of 1,000 people have this rare combination of abilities.

Fire Me Boy!
07-30-2005, 01:51 AM
The way you think about things makes you an Imaginative Mastermind. ... Only 6 out of 1,000 people have this rare combination of abilities.
Hmmm... in one thread, we have 2 out of the 1,000.

badgirl
07-30-2005, 03:04 AM
I scored a 99 which is a Linguistic Architect only 6 out of a 1000 have this ability. PBJ

So there I am smart. :p

Rausch
07-30-2005, 04:03 AM
I scored a 9.

They told me to order Dominoes and then eat a bar of Irish Spring...

Braincase
07-30-2005, 05:48 AM
I scored in the negatives for gratuitous use of ellipses...

Skip Towne
07-30-2005, 06:07 AM
No average people here on the Planet. Nope, only geniouses.

4th and Long
07-30-2005, 06:23 AM
Before I came to thew Planet, I could not spell genious.

Now I are one.

J Diddy
07-30-2005, 06:29 AM
I took it two years ago. Scored 131 - Concrete Thinker.

aka....

box of rocks.

patteeu
07-30-2005, 07:59 AM

Fat Elvis, you're gonna need to clean out your PM mailbox. I'm pretty sure Electric just filled it up with pointless PMs that alternate between calling you names and asking you for gay sex.

patteeu
07-30-2005, 08:03 AM

And fear of the PM monster turns Mr. Kotter into a bootlicker.
:p

Skip Towne
07-30-2005, 08:07 AM
Fat Elvis, you're gonna need to clean out your PM mailbox. I'm pretty sure Electric just filled it up with pointless PMs that alternate between calling you names and asking you for gay sex.
The dumbass neg repped me twice yesterday so I hit him 6 times. He won't be hurting anyone else for awhile.

patteeu
07-30-2005, 08:08 AM

Maybe a clever ploy designed to get everyone to call the thread starter a humorless idiot?

patteeu
07-30-2005, 08:14 AM
The dumbass neg repped me twice yesterday so I hit him 6 times. He won't be hurting anyone else for awhile.

Good show. He just doesn't know how to get along with people, I guess.

Bowser
07-30-2005, 08:27 AM
Good show. He just doesn't know how to get along with people, I guess.

And who would have thought Fat Elvis would be like that?

luv
07-30-2005, 03:22 PM
aka....

box of rocks.
Huh?

:p

Electric
08-07-2005, 07:37 PM
I scored a 9.

They told me to order Dominoes and then eat a bar of Irish Spring...

Me too.

I'm glad to see that I didn't have to be here for you all to continue your fun.

Have at it, I've got better things to do.

RedDread
08-07-2005, 07:49 PM
and yet you dig up this thread again

...why? :spock:

Pants
08-07-2005, 08:03 PM
Me too.

Can you please explain the joke?

Phobia
08-07-2005, 08:05 PM

Because he "got better things to do" and that nasty Phobia guy always has to have the last word.

Ironic projections, huh?

Skip Towne
08-07-2005, 08:07 PM
Me too.

Are you really that stupid? You are a prime example of why I don't like Sr. NCO's. You are stupid as they come and you have absolutely no people skills. You, and all Sr. NCO's, are bottom of the barrel losers.

Rain Man
08-07-2005, 08:12 PM
It's really a shame that someone wasted a good taser on otter.

luv
08-07-2005, 08:15 PM
It's really a shame that someone wasted a good taser on otter.
ROFL

Electric
08-07-2005, 08:36 PM

So I took a week off. You have problems with that?

Electric
08-07-2005, 08:36 PM
Because he "got better things to do" and that nasty Phobia guy always has to have the last word.

Ironic projections, huh?

It seems as if you are still as full of yourself as ever.

Have fun.

Electric
08-07-2005, 08:37 PM
Can you please explain the joke?

The original? Or the original one that was edited?

Electric
08-07-2005, 08:40 PM
Are you really that stupid? You are a prime example of why I don't like Sr. NCO's. You are stupid as they come and you have absolutely no people skills. You, and all Sr. NCO's, are bottom of the barrel losers.

Ya know Skip, I may not be the perfect Sr. NCO as you put it, but I did my job and have retired. Give the military bashing a rest.

People skills? Have you looked at yourself lately? My people skills seem to be just fine, just ask the people that contract with me for programming and interface with their customers. On second thought, you wouldn't have a clue anyway.

Skip Towne
08-07-2005, 08:51 PM
Ya know Skip, I may not be the perfect Sr. NCO as you put it, but I did my job and have retired. Give the military bashing a rest.

People skills? Have you looked at yourself lately? My people skills seem to be just fine, just ask the people that contract with me for programming and interface with their customers. On second thought, you wouldn't have a clue anyway.
Yeah, that's why you are the most hated person on this board. BTW, I flushed your PM without reading it. I've told you before I'm not interested in conversing with you. Quit sending me your trivial shit. You're despicable.

tommykat
08-07-2005, 08:53 PM
Now this is fun watching all the idiots answers....ROFL

Electric
08-07-2005, 08:56 PM
Yeah, that's why you are the most hated person on this board. BTW, I flushed your PM without reading it. I've told you before I'm not interested in conversing with you. Quit sending me your trivial shit. You're despicible.

Considering that only three people on this board have ever met me your comment has no meaning.

Your inability to converse here or via PM is of no consequence, however I would like to have a discussion with you regarding your unbiased comments about my service. (Remember that you have no idea of what that service was.) Send contact information to semilogical@yahoo.com and I'll talk with you about your service and mine. No arguments, just talk.

As far as being despicible, what type of man judges another without knowing anything about him? The only things people know about me here is what I want them to know. How about you?

Pants
08-07-2005, 10:06 PM
The original? Or the original one that was edited?

Is there a difference?

Phobia
08-07-2005, 10:19 PM
Considering that only three people on this board have ever met me your comment has no meaning.

Phobia
Bob Dole
Mark M
AJKCFAN
ROYC75
royr17
tommykat
Papasmurf
FDE
Tribal Warfare
Cal Injun
KS Smitty
Dartgod
Pink
Slim Shady

Phobia
08-07-2005, 10:20 PM
It seems as if you are still as full of yourself as ever.

Have fun.

Yes, I have quite an ego. Is that supposed to be an insult?

Pants
08-07-2005, 10:20 PM
Phobia
Bob Dole
Mark M
AJKCFAN
ROYC75
royr17
tommykat
Papasmurf
FDE
Tribal Warfare
Cal Injun
KS Smitty
Dartgod
Pink
Slim Shady

OWN3D.

Bowser
08-07-2005, 10:27 PM
As far as being despicible, what type of man judges another without knowing anything about him? The only things people know about me here is what I want them to know. How about you?

If it were my place to say so, I'd make a comment about how there must be layers and depth to you other than just the a-hole you can project yourself to be, and then I would laugh at myself.

But it's not, so I won't.

Logical
08-07-2005, 10:32 PM
This thread brings the following statement to mind:

Dumb as a box of rocks.

I have no idea why, it just does.

FloridaChief
08-07-2005, 10:39 PM
Wow.

Can't we just stop replying to this jackass's posts? I'm sure he'd dry up and blow away once he knows he's irrelevant.

Just don't feed the trolls, people...don't feed the trolls...

Bowser
08-07-2005, 10:51 PM
Wow.

Can't we just stop replying to this jackass's posts? I'm sure he'd dry up and blow away once he knows he's irrelevant.

Point taken.

Demonpenz
08-07-2005, 10:53 PM
the trolls are entertainment. If it gets more people posting i am for it

Electric
08-08-2005, 04:03 AM
Phobia
Bob Dole
Mark M
AJKCFAN
ROYC75
royr17
tommykat
Papasmurf
FDE
Tribal Warfare
Cal Injun
KS Smitty
Dartgod
Pink
Slim Shady\\

I stand corrected. However, I don't know who FDE, Tribal Warfare, Cal Injun, Pink (never actually met, or even seen I believe..if I have I apologize to her.)

Now, how many of the people listed above have been posting on this thread? I haven't kept track and don't have time this morning to check it out.

Have a good week.

What's the line on the Chiefs/Vikings game this weekend? I haven't seen the sports page for a week and a half.

Electric
08-08-2005, 04:04 AM
Wow.

Basically it's because you, those that are replying, have less self control than I do!!!!

Think about it!!

Rausch
08-08-2005, 04:32 AM
Basically it's because you, those that are replying, have less self control than I do!!!!

And grammar.

Think about it!!

I do...

Rausch
08-08-2005, 04:36 AM
As far as being despicible, what type of man judges another without knowing anything about him?

A hipcroite...

Rausch
08-08-2005, 04:39 AM
Phobia
Bob Dole
Mark M
AJKCFAN
ROYC75
royr17
tommykat
Papasmurf
FDE
Tribal Warfare
Cal Injun
KS Smitty
Dartgod
Pink
Slim Shady

It it gets thaf far, count me in.

I been itch'n ta' destory something beautiful for quite some titme...

J Diddy
08-08-2005, 04:46 AM
It it gets thaf far, count me in.

I been itch'n ta' destory something beautiful for quite some titme...

shur nuff rash. Me thinx u culd do that if'n you unt to.

Electric
08-08-2005, 07:02 AM
A hipcroite...

You are right, but I'm not alone!!!!

Electric
08-08-2005, 07:20 PM
A hipcroite...

Right there with you Saulbadguy and the rest.

tommykat
08-08-2005, 08:20 PM
The comedy continues.......this if funny....But then TK isn't wearing my decorder ring at the time...;)

Pants
08-08-2005, 08:23 PM
The comedy continues.......this if funny....But then TK isn't wearing my decorder ring at the time...;)

What? Are you a space alien?

tommykat
08-08-2005, 08:25 PM
What? Are you a space alien?

You well shoot your eye out....ROFL

go bo
08-08-2005, 08:29 PM
Phobia
Bob Dole
Mark M
AJKCFAN
ROYC75
royr17
tommykat
Papasmurf
FDE
Tribal Warfare
Cal Injun
KS Smitty
Dartgod
Pink
Slim Shadywhew!

that's one list i wouldn't want to be on... :shake: :shake: :shake:

Saulbadguy
08-08-2005, 08:32 PM
Heh. Mark M met Tom Cash? That must have been before he found out he was morally bankrupt.

go bo
08-08-2005, 08:36 PM
What? Are you a space alien?space aliens don't talk like tk...

you need a decoder ring to understand some of her posts (i have one that i won in a raffle), and even then you can't understand some of her posts unless you know the secret tommykat mind meld technique...

Logical
08-08-2005, 08:38 PM
A hipcroite...Hypocrit? But yes.

tommykat
08-08-2005, 08:38 PM
Phobia
Bob Dole
Mark M
AJKCFAN
ROYC75
royr17
tommykat
Papasmurf
FDE
Tribal Warfare
Cal Injun
KS Smitty
Dartgod
Pink
Slim Shady

In his defense, he was sick that night and Papasmurf and I knew it...You have the chits and you run too!

However, he did forget many people he met, but then I did as well...:deevee:
I do remember running around trying to clobber BobDole for that helmet..heehee, that was funny.

Had I known that he wanted to buy that for you Phob I would have told my friend there that night, not papa to not bid it up. Just meeting Gonzo and T-Rich was soooooooo cool!!!

Logical
08-08-2005, 08:42 PM
\\

I stand corrected. However, I don't know who FDE, Tribal Warfare, Cal Injun, Pink (never actually met, or even seen I believe..if I have I apologize to her.)

Now, how many of the people listed above have been posting on this thread? I haven't kept track and don't have time this morning to check it out.

Have a good week.

What's the line on the Chiefs/Vikings game this weekend? I haven't seen the sports page for a week and a half.

FDE is Stevieray
Pink is Phobia's wife (possibly still his girlfriend when you met her)

Cal Injun is a long time poster clear back from the KC Star BB days, lives in NoCal, is a Laker fan along with me, Big Daddy and a few others along with being a Chiefs fan.

I must admit I am not sure the former identity of Tribal Warfare.

Iowanian
08-08-2005, 09:52 PM

When did you hack my PM box?

Electric
08-09-2005, 03:53 AM
whew!

that's one list i wouldn't want to be on... :shake: :shake: :shake:

Have no fear, you will never be on it.

Electric
08-09-2005, 03:56 AM
FDE is Stevieray
Pink is Phobia's wife (possibly still his girlfriend when you met her)

Cal Injun is a long time poster clear back from the KC Star BB days, lives in NoCal, is a Laker fan along with me, Big Daddy and a few others along with being a Chiefs fan.

I must admit I am not sure the former identity of Tribal Warfare.

For what it might be worth, I did not meet Phil's wife, as far as I could see he was alone that night. The people Phil listed on that he "knows" I met are only his recollection of who was there. As stated by another person here, I left very early that evening and did not socialize with very many people.

He did leave KSSmitty off the list.

I do not remember Mark M, nor would I spend much time trying to figure out who he was.

Phobia
08-09-2005, 05:52 AM
Uh. Smitty is on the list.

It is possible that you didn't meet Tribal Warfare that weekend. It is impossible that you didn't meet everyone else because they were either integrally involved, thereby requiring your interaction or personally introduced by yours truly. I understand that it was 5 years ago so it's really not important. But, you stating you've met 3 people from this site is flat wrong.

Ultra Peanut
08-09-2005, 05:59 AM
Knock, knock.

Who's there?

Hang on a minute. I forgot which login name I'm using.*delayed chortle*

go bo
08-09-2005, 11:57 AM
*delayed chortle**big smile*

|Zach|
08-09-2005, 02:08 PM
Sadness once again sweeps over me.