PDA

View Full Version : If you are in the military, or former military, I need your assistance please

Raiderhater
08-19-2005, 11:00 PM
I was talking to this broad today who has recently left the Navy. She is telling me that you HAVE to be Rebublican to be in the military. It's in the rule books she says. If you aren't, you damn well better keep your mouth shut about it because you can be brought up on charges and maybe even kicked out. She says it is in the Uniformed Military Code, or whatever the hell those rules are titled.

I called BS on that. She challanged me to research it for myself, so here I am. Is she right, or is she full of shit?

Phobia
08-19-2005, 11:03 PM
Not only is she FOS, she's stupid as well.

Raiderhater
08-19-2005, 11:06 PM
She is female....

*ducking the thrown objects from the few female members on the board*

TheNextStep
08-19-2005, 11:07 PM
She's absolutely completely full of shit. The overwhelming majority of military IS Republican (as they tend to fund the armed forces better) but the idea that the UCMJ mandates political party is stupid as shit.

The UCMJ and military regulations regarding politics says simply that you cannot, as a member of the armed forces, join in any political protests or rallies (for either side), because it may give the impression that you're representative of the military as opposed to simply representing yourself.

Tell Suzy the Squid that she joined the Navy because she was too stupid to get into the Air Force.

Raiderhater
08-19-2005, 11:09 PM
She's absolutely completely full of shit. The overwhelming majority of military IS Republican (as they tend to fund the armed forces better) but the idea that the UCMJ mandates political party is stupid as shit.

The UCMJ and military regulations regarding politics says simply that you cannot, as a member of the armed forces, join in any political protests or rallies (for either side), because it may give the impression that you're representative of the military as opposed to simply representing yourself.

Tell Suzy the Squid that she joined the Navy because she was too stupid to get into the Air Force.

ROFL Oh believe you me, I will pass that along. :evil:

TheNextStep
08-19-2005, 11:16 PM
Here's the UCMJ:
http://www.constitution.org/mil/ucmj19970615.htm#X

Here's an article (Army specific) that pretty much shoots down any notion that you "have to be" republican. It specifically mentions that the military wants to be free from "partisan political entanglements."

http://www.mccoy.army.mil/ReadingRoom/Triad/03102000/military%20political%20activities.htm

She told you to do your own research because she damned good and well that she was told something by some other meathead, took it at face value, and never bothered to research it herself.

Electric
08-19-2005, 11:18 PM

The UCMJ does not touch the political aspect of the military, unless you want to invoke the Article 134 (I think that is the right one). It indicates that you can be charged with most anything.

934. ART. 134. GENERAL ARTICLE
Though not specifically mentioned in this chapter, all disorders and neglects to the prejudice of good order and discipline in the armed forces, all conduct of a nature to bring discredit upon the armed forces, and crimes and offenses not capital, of which persons subject to this chapter may be guilty, shall be taken cognizance of by a general, special or summary court-martial, according to the nature and degree of the offense, and shall be punished at the discretion of that court.

Aparently you got in!! Doesn't say much for the AF.

Just for arguments sake, the entry requirements for each service is virtually the same. The difference between the Marines/Army and the Navy/Air Force is that the Marines/Army personnel all have a secondary MOS that lets them be used as ground pounders ( it could be everyone's primary MOS). The Navy/Air Force have some grunt level jobs but have more specialty ratings than the other two services. You need to do more homework before you attack Suzy Squid.

Raiderhater
08-19-2005, 11:19 PM
Here's the UCMJ:
http://www.constitution.org/mil/ucmj19970615.htm#X

Here's an article (Army specific) that pretty much shoots down any notion that you "have to be" republican. It specifically mentions that the military wants to be free from "partisan political entanglements."

http://www.mccoy.army.mil/ReadingRoom/Triad/03102000/military%20political%20activities.htm

She told you to do your own research because she damned good and well that she was told something by some other meathead, took it at face value, and never bothered to research it herself.

Yeah, I knew she was full of it, but I didn't have the proper resources at that given time to put her in her place.

It just wouldn't make sense for the military to do something like that, unless it had devious plans of domination.....

tk13
There's no way she could've been serious. If that were the case, could you even imagine the ruckus Democrats would make over it.

Mr. Kotter
She's an absolute MORON; that is total bullshit... :shake:

About 75% of officers are Reps though; and I'd bet more than 60% of the enlisted ranks....despite the prevelance of minorities who otherwise would, demographically speaking, be likely Dems.

As a Dem officer, I was a definite minority.....

C-Mac
08-19-2005, 11:20 PM
Waiting for the punchline.....

Electric
08-19-2005, 11:22 PM
There's no way she could've been serious. If that were the case, could you even imagine the ruckus Democrats would make over it.

Why would they have anything to say? Most of them would hve left the country with Bill. I would think meme would send her kids overseas to a country that would take them to keep them out of the military. The way I read her, she is demoncratic.

Electric
08-19-2005, 11:26 PM
She's an absolute MORON; that is total bullshit... :shake:

About 75% of officers are Reps though; and I'd bet more than 60% of the enlisted ranks....despite the prevelance of minorities who otherwise would, demographically speaking, be likely Dems.

As a Dem officer, I was a definite minority.....

I'd like to see your source for your numbers. I 'm not saying they are wrong, I've just never considered politics as someone that has been in the military. The next guy was just that. We hardly ever talked politics in the time I was in, we all had other thinkgs on our minds - - - which bars we would check out for the chicks when we hit port or other activities that was as far from anything that could be considered politics as we could get. Mostly guys headed for the parts of town furthest away from the ship as they could.

Electric
08-19-2005, 11:26 PM

Don't hold your breath. I don't believe it's forthcoming.

Raiderhater
08-19-2005, 11:28 PM

Well, she sure seemed to be. Guess I'll find out soon enough.

Raiderhater
08-19-2005, 11:30 PM

That makes two of us.

This was a for real conversation I had today. If there is a punch line, it has yet to be delivered to me.

tk13
08-19-2005, 11:30 PM
Why would they have anything to say? Most of them would hve left the country with Bill. I would think meme would send her kids overseas to a country that would take them to keep them out of the military. The way I read her, she is demoncratic.
Well, no doubt on the extreme end of the left is where the most anti-war people lie, but I don't think that applies to all Democrats. But what's a political discussion on this board with extreme bias and overgeneralization?

TheNextStep
08-19-2005, 11:31 PM
The UCMJ does not touch the political aspect of the military, unless you want to invoke the Article 134 (I think that is the right one). It indicates that you can be charged with most anything.

934. ART. 134. GENERAL ARTICLE
Though not specifically mentioned in this chapter, all disorders and neglects to the prejudice of good order and discipline in the armed forces, all conduct of a nature to bring discredit upon the armed forces, and crimes and offenses not capital, of which persons subject to this chapter may be guilty, shall be taken cognizance of by a general, special or summary court-martial, according to the nature and degree of the offense, and shall be punished at the discretion of that court.

Just for arguments sake, the entry requirements for each service is virtually the same. The difference between the Marines/Army and the Navy/Air Force is that the Marines/Army personnel all have a secondary MOS that lets them be used as ground pounders ( it could be everyone's primary MOS). The Navy/Air Force have some grunt level jobs but have more specialty ratings than the other two services. You need to do more homework before you attack Suzy Squid.
Actually, military members may be tried under several different articles of the UCMJ in situations where they have crossed a line when speaking about politicians or participating in political speech.

Article 88 deals with "contempt for officials"
Article 92 deals with disobeying a lawful order.
Article 116 deals with breach of peace.
Article 117 deals with provoking speeches or gestures.

Furthermore, you'll note that what you quoted me as typing included the words "and military regulations." As per the article I linked for the Army, they specifically mention that AR 600-20 (http://www.usapa.army.mil/pdffiles/r600_20.pdf#search='ar%2060020') deals with political activities and their troops. Chapter 5 of this regulation (page 24) specifically states that UCMJ action is possible and that the articles I list above are the specific articles that would be used.

Now that article specifically mentions "extremist organizations" but given that their definition includes any organization that deprives any other citizen their rights under the US Constitution and US Laws, we could easily be talking about one of the biggest planks in the Republican party's platform: abortion.

What was that you were saying about homework, Squidly?

Mr. Kotter
08-19-2005, 11:32 PM
I'd like to see your source for your numbers. I 'm not saying they are wrong, I've just never considered politics as someone that has been in the military. The next guy was just that. We hardly ever talked politics in the time I was in, we all had other thinkgs on our minds - - - which bars we would check out for the chicks when we hit port or other activities that was as far from anything that could be considered politics as we could get. Mostly guys headed for the parts of town furthest away from the ship as they could.

Actually, I cited numbers and research in a similar thread a while back....but I'm too lazy and, well, under the influence.....to care right now. Heh.

(There, that's for all you fuggers who think a drunk man can't type perfectly well--or close. I'd bet I'm runnin' a .15 or more right now. I'm not YET drunk enough to "pretend" typing drunk yet though....heh.)

tk13
08-19-2005, 11:34 PM
Actually, I cited numbers and research in a similar thread a while back....but I'm too lazy and, well, under the influence.....to care right now. Heh.

(There, that's for all you fuggers who think a drunk man can't type perfectly well--or close. I'd bet I'm runnin' a .15 or more right now. I'm not YET drunk enough to "pretend" typing drunk yet though....heh.)
Yeaahhhh surrrrrekkk. Whateverrrrr uuuu saayyyykkkllmmmnnoopp.

Raiderhater
08-19-2005, 11:36 PM

OK, I chuckled at that.

Mr. Kotter
08-19-2005, 11:37 PM
Yeaahhhh surrrrrekkk. Whateverrrrr uuuu saayyyykkkllmmmnnoopp.

I asked for that. ROFL

mmmmuuttthaaa fuuugggerrr. :cuss:

FTR, JK....heh.

Mr. Kotter
08-19-2005, 11:39 PM
OK, I chuckled at that.

Glad to be of service. ;)

I'm gonna ask our school's SRO (School Resource Officer) to lend me his "breathalyzer" one night....I'd bet I can get to .2 without a noticeable drop-off in typing skills....albeit, it's slower: no one knows that though, heh.

Electric
08-19-2005, 11:41 PM
Actually, military members may be tried under several different articles of the UCMJ in situations where they have crossed a line when speaking about politicians or participating in political speech.

Article 88 deals with "contempt for officials"
Article 92 deals with disobeying a lawful order.
Article 116 deals with breach of peace.
Article 117 deals with provoking speeches or gestures.

Furthermore, you'll note that what you quoted me as typing included the words "and military regulations." As per the article I linked for the Army, they specifically mention that AR 600-20 (http://www.usapa.army.mil/pdffiles/r600_20.pdf#search='ar%2060020') deals with political activities and their troops. Chapter 5 of this regulation (page 24) specifically states that UCMJ action is possible and that the articles I list above are the specific articles that would be used.

Now that article specifically mentions "extremist organizations" but given that their definition includes any organization that deprives any other citizen their rights under the US Constitution and US Laws, we could easily be talking about one of the biggest planks in the Republican party's platform: abortion.

What was that you were saying about homework, Squidly?

The UCMJ does NOT specifically call out political activity. The articles you point out are what can be used if a command wants to use them. The actual place that calls out the political activism is in the Navy/Army/Air Force Regulations as well as the U.S. Code.

If you will notice, I only pointed out Article 134, the catch all article. It can be used against you for calling me squidly!! Or for picking your nose at the dinner table.

Don't get all excited, the basic premise for the comments was that the Rules and Regulations in any branch of the mlitary does not indicate that you have to be a Republican to be a member.

Electric
08-19-2005, 11:43 PM

I sure hope you keep your alcohol passtime at home and do not influence the kids you teach!!!

Electric
08-19-2005, 11:43 PM
Glad to be of service. ;)

I'm gonna ask our school's SRO (School Resource Officer) to lend me his "breathalyzer" one night....I'd bet I can get to .2 without a noticeable drop-off in typing skills....albeit, it's slower: no one knows that though, heh.

Ever consider AA?

Phobia
08-19-2005, 11:47 PM
I sure hope you keep your alcohol passtime at home and do not influence the kids you teach!!!

Could you be a bigger idiot, idiot?

Mr. Kotter
08-19-2005, 11:47 PM

Dude....it's the end of the summer; I start back next WED. This is the third time this MONTH I've had anything...you sound like my wife.

I don't drink on school nights, unless it's "one or two" and I'm showin' a video.....with rare exceptions.

In any event, I'd worry more about the pie you and KCJohnny are pilfering from the Galley, Captain Queeg. :)

Mr. Kotter
08-19-2005, 11:48 PM
Ever consider AA?

Ever consider a psychiatrist?

Phobia
08-19-2005, 11:48 PM
Ever consider AA?

Ever consider suicide?

TheNextStep
08-19-2005, 11:49 PM
Here's a military regualtion from the Air Force, which states in black and white: "The Air Force must remain politically neutral."
Air Force Policy Directive 51-9 (http://www.e-publishing.af.mil/pubfiles/af/51/afpd51-9/afpd51-9.pdf)
That also directs you to AFI 51-902 (http://milcom.jag.af.mil/ch07/political.doc) Political Activities by Members of the US Air Force. Perusing that instruction shows that violations will be punished under Article 92 of the UCMJ.

However, since SUzy the Squid is Navy, it isn't fair that I'm quoting Army and Air Force stuff, is it?

Here's a message from the SecDef (http://wwwnt.cnet.navy.mil/navyintern/CampElects.pdf) regarding political activities. I'm going to assume that this applies to the Navy, since it's from a navy.mil site. Here's another one (http://buperscd.technology.navy.mil/bup_updt/upd_CD/BUPERS/INSTRUCT/156021.pdf#search='Navy%20political%20activities') from the Department of the Navy.

Yes, military regulations do specifically address political activities by their members. Yes, it does limit what they are and are not allowed to do. Yes, violation of those military regulations is punishable under various articles of the UCMJ.

No, there's nothing that says you have to be a Republican.

Mr. Kotter
08-19-2005, 11:51 PM
Ever consider suicide?

Thanks for "backup," Phil.... ROFL

Vlad compared me to Tom in a recent neg rep; in case you were wonderin', that's why Jim and I were goin' at each other in DC....we are cool(er) now, though....I think, anyway.

Electric
08-19-2005, 11:52 PM
Ever consider suicide?

Not for a minute, how about you?

Raiderhater
08-19-2005, 11:52 PM
Ever consider suicide?

That one brought about a very audible laugh.

Phobia
08-19-2005, 11:53 PM
Not for a minute, how about you?

I consider suicide every time you post.

Electric
08-19-2005, 11:54 PM
Could you be a bigger idiot, idiot?

I've seen a few teachers that cannot leave the bottle at home. Mr. K seems to be at the stage of drinking that it's become an everyday hobby. If you don't see that you might want to take off your blinders.

Electric
08-19-2005, 11:54 PM
I consider suicide every time you post.

Don't resist the urge.

Electric
08-19-2005, 11:55 PM
Ever consider a psychiatrist?

Considering that you and Phobia feel that you don't have a problem you're getting pretty defensive.

Electric
08-19-2005, 11:56 PM
That one brought about a very audible laugh.

Good, I thougth I was the only one that thought it ws funny.

Phobia
08-19-2005, 11:56 PM
I've seen a few teachers that cannot leave the bottle at home. Mr. K seems to be at the stage of drinking that it's become an everyday hobby. If you don't see that you might want to take off your blinders.

You don't know shit about him. Besides, who the hell are you to judge? You've posted more ****ed up shit on this site than Kotter could ever hope to. Suggest AA - if you suggested AA for cadmonkey I'd be equally pissed. You're the biggest hypocrite, double standard bitch to ever wear a thailor thuit.

Electric
08-19-2005, 11:58 PM
You don't know shit about him. Besides, who the hell are you to judge? You've posted more ****ed up shit on this site than Kotter could ever hope to. Suggest AA - if you suggested AA for cadmonkey I'd be equally pissed. You're the biggest hypocrite, double standard bitch to ever wear a thailor thuit.

You on the rag tonight?

Mr. Kotter
08-19-2005, 11:59 PM

EVERY day? Are you out of your mind....? ROFL

Three times this month; 3-4 last month......and you are sounding like my wife. Friggin' hilarious, Tom.

What are the assylum visiting hours on weekends? I'd like to meet you some weekend I'm back in the KC area....heh.

DenverChief
08-20-2005, 12:01 AM
Not only is she FOS, she's stupid as well.

:)

I hear the UCMJ also mandates punishment to anyone who wears a jarhead uniform :p

Electric
08-20-2005, 12:02 AM
EVERY day? Are you out of your mind....? ROFL

Three times this month; 3-4 last month......and you are sounding like my wife. Friggin' hilarious, Tom.

What are the assylum visiting hours on weekends? I'd like to meet you some weekend I'm back in the KC area....heh.

You don't want to meet me, ask Phobia.

Electric
08-20-2005, 12:02 AM
:)

I hear the UCMJ also mandates punishment to anyone who wears a jarhead uniform :p

You know any jarheads?

stevieray
08-20-2005, 12:03 AM

I bet this gives gochiefs a woody.

Electric
08-20-2005, 12:04 AM

Just as a kind respinse, you don't know s**t about me. All you know is about 5 hours worth of being in the same area at the same time and no more than 30 minutes in close proximity and less than 15 minutes of conversation. You don't like what I say here, but buddy boy, you do not know me!!

Mr. Kotter
08-20-2005, 12:06 AM
You don't want to meet me, ask Phobia.

Hell, Tom. I'd love to meet you....seriously.

The Zoo is one of my favorite places to visit. :)

|Zach|
08-20-2005, 12:06 AM

Whoa, it took him 1 post to lay his insecurities on the rest of the board. This must be some kind of record.

TheNextStep
08-20-2005, 12:08 AM
You know any jarheads?
I do. One of my neighbors, Dave. He's a hell of a nice guy. Another of my neighbors, Jeff, is a squid. He's also a hell of a nice guy.

Neither one of them are nearly as sensitive about names as you are. They usually come back with a cheesy nickname for the Air Force.

"Chair Force"
"Chairborne Rangers"
"Wingnuts"
"Zoomies"

They certainly don't cry about it.

For that matter, when I was stationed in Japan, we had a bunch of Marine snipers that were out at Camp Fuji on temp duty from Hawaii... cool motherf***ers. We used to let them crash on our floor in the dorms so they could stay later than the bus to and from Fuji would allow. Really great guys... We called them jarheads on a daily basis.

Electric
08-20-2005, 12:09 AM
Whoa, it took him 1 post to lay his insecurities on the rest of the board. This must be some kind of record.

Ok Luch, splain how that showed anyting but a slam to the AF!

Got your tin foil hat on too tight?

Hammock Parties
08-20-2005, 12:09 AM
I'm now taking bets on posts over 100 this thread generates.

Raiderhater
08-20-2005, 12:10 AM
Heh, I had no idea I was going to start this kind of ruckus with this thread.

I'm rather glad I posted it now.

|Zach|
08-20-2005, 12:11 AM
Heh, I had no idea I was going to start this kind of ruckus with this thread.

I'm rather glad I posted it now.
Tom is nuttier than elephant shit. Aside from that...its good to see you back on the board.

DenverChief
08-20-2005, 12:11 AM
You know any jarheads?

Yeah Phobia for one and I work with a few here at the Sheriff's Office...why?

Stinger
08-20-2005, 12:12 AM
Man I was going to call it a night now I heading for the popcorn and another drink. This ought to be interesting

Raiderhater
08-20-2005, 12:13 AM
I do. One of my neighbors, Dave. He's a hell of a nice guy. Another of my neighbors, Jeff, is a squid. He's also a hell of a nice guy.

Neither one of them are nearly as sensitive about names as you are. They usually come back with a cheesy nickname for the Air Force.

"Chair Force"
"Chairborne Rangers"
"Wingnuts"
"Zoomies"

For that matter, when I was stationed in Japan, we had a bunch of Marine snipers that were out at Camp Fuji on temp duty from Hawaii... cool motherf***ers. We used to let them crash on our floor in the dorms so they could stay later than the bus to and from Fuji would allow. Really great guys... We called them jarheads on a daily basis.

Never heard any of those. I've always heard Air Farce.

DenverChief
08-20-2005, 12:13 AM

"Chair Force"
"Chairborne Rangers"
"Wingnuts"
"Zoomies"

you forgot Air Farce :p

Phobia
08-20-2005, 12:14 AM
Just as a kind respinse, you don't know s**t about me. All you know is about 5 hours worth of being in the same area at the same time and no more than 30 minutes in close proximity and less than 15 minutes of conversation. You don't like what I say here, but buddy boy, you do not know me!!

I know you've signed me up for spam dozens of times. I know you're such a coward you have your wife answer the phone after you hung up on me. I know you've sent me email posing as somebody interested in 37 Forever. I know you can't follow simple instructions. I know you're a liar. I know I don't want to ever "know" you.

TheNextStep
I did, in fact, forget Air Farce...

My apologies.

tk13
ROFL Tom Cash threads are the best. With KCJ it's just foam at the mouth rage... at least here there's a higher level of unpredictability.

Raiderhater
08-20-2005, 12:15 AM
Tom is nuttier than elephant shit. Aside from that...its good to see you back on the board.

Well yeah, but I didn't expect the nuttines to overtake this thread in the manner it has. That's just, cool.

It's good to be back, I kinda missed a few of you dopes.

|Zach|
I know you've signed me up for spam dozens of times. I know you're such a coward you have your wife answer the phone after you hung up on me. I know you've sent me email posing as somebody interested in 37 Forever. I know you can't follow simple instructions. I know you're a liar. I know I don't want to ever "know" you.
And he wondered why he kept getting the coward label.

Hammock Parties
Holy shit, I really hate Tom Cash.

Electric
08-20-2005, 12:16 AM

"Chair Force"
"Chairborne Rangers"
"Wingnuts"
"Zoomies"

That was a rhetorical question.

You did forget Air Farce.

I worked for one year with 70 Marines that I'd stand with anytime anywhere. The Navy and Marines have traditionally been at odds, but what we never considered in our youth was that the Marines do the dirty work. They are usually first in and have the first causualties in battle, you have to respect their dedication to the Corps, every Marine I know is 100% dedicated.

I had 6 Marines train my crew for 4 weeks. We got a little (very little) indication of what they were made of. Those guys ran 5 miles in to do PT with us starting at 0600 and when they were finished ran back to their quarters to be ready for class at 0800. We hardly caused them to break a sweat!!! They did get us into shape though, at least good shape for most sailors.

Raiderhater
08-20-2005, 12:16 AM
you forgot Air Farce :p

Beat ya', bitch. :p

|Zach|
08-20-2005, 12:17 AM
Well yeah, but I didn't expect the nuttines to overtake this thread in the manner it has. That's just, cool.

We rock.

Raiderhater
08-20-2005, 12:18 AM

I worked for one year with 70 Marines that I'd stand with anytime anywhere. The Navy and Marines have traditionally been at odds, but what we never considered in our youth was that the Marines do the dirty work. They are usually first in and have the first causualties in battle, you have to respect their dedication to the Corps, every Marine I know is 100% dedicated.

I had 6 Marines train my crew for 4 weeks. We got a little (very little) indication of what they were made of. Those guys ran 5 miles in to do PT with us starting at 0600 and when they were finished ran back to their quarters to be ready for class at 0800. We hardly caused them to break a sweat!!! They did get us into shape though, at least good shape for most sailors.

ROFL

It's rather funny the things I am finding funny tonight.....

Electric
08-20-2005, 12:18 AM
I know you've signed me up for spam dozens of times:BS:. I know you're such a coward you have your wife answer the phone after you hung up on me:BS:. I know you've sent me email posing as somebody interested in 37 Forever:BS:. I know you can't follow simple instructions:BS:. I know you're a liar. I know I don't want to ever "know" you.
I'd respond but it wouldn't have an effect, you are spaced out somewhere far far away.

Say what you will, and believe what you will. I know you are wrong.

As far as you ever knowing me, don't worry; it will never happen.

tk13
08-20-2005, 12:19 AM
YOU ARE ALL ALCOHOLICS! PUT THE DRINK DOWN! I WILL EAT YOUR CHILDREN! FREE DELAWARE!

Phobia
08-20-2005, 12:19 AM
I'd respond but it wouldn't have an effect, you are spaced out somewhere far far away.

Say what you will, and believe what you will. I know you are wrong.

Yeah, I made all that shit up just to make you look bad. As though you don't do a fine enough job of that yourself.

Phobia
08-20-2005, 12:21 AM
I did, however find it fitting (and appropriate) that you put "bs" after each of my statements and then failed to do so after the "Liar" portion.

stevieray
08-20-2005, 12:21 AM

See? I told you guys...wrong post, but it happened...

TheNextStep
08-20-2005, 12:22 AM
Is there some Tom Cash history that I'm missing here? The last I recall, JD Prez was the persona non grata around these parts...

Electric
08-20-2005, 12:23 AM
Yeah, I made all that shit up just to make you look bad. As though you don't do a fine enough job of that yourself.

I didn't say you made it up, You have no clue as to what was going on. To this day you remain clueless.

As for the spam; that is an outright lie. If I remember correctly you were the one that threatened to spam my account. That account today still receives over 1000 spam emails. IIRC you claimed that you didn't do it!!! Circumstantial evidence? Maybe but pretty damning.

DenverChief
08-20-2005, 12:24 AM

I never understood why people in the service couldn't handle intra service jokes (come to think of it your the first one who has been offended) I served proudly for 5 years (96-01) in the Active Army and the National Guard...I served with Marines and Airmen and they always loved to take jabs at us GI's....I never took it personally....neither did they and nor should you....

Electric
08-20-2005, 12:25 AM
I did, however find it fitting (and appropriate) that you put "bs" after each of my statements and then failed to do so after the "Liar" portion.

If anyone sys that they haven't lied they lie then.

I will not say that I have been less than honest at all times, but then you brought it out with your actions.

Raiderhater
08-20-2005, 12:25 AM
YOU ARE ALL ALCOHOLICS! PUT THE DRINK DOWN! I WILL EAT YOUR CHILDREN! FREE DELAWARE!

See what I mean? I even find this funny.

Electric
08-20-2005, 12:26 AM
I never understood why people in the service couldn't handle intra service jokes (come to think of it your the first one who has been offended) I served proudly for 5 years (96-01) in the Active Army and the National Guard...I served with Marines and Airmen and they always loved to take jabs at us GI's....I never took it personally....neither did they and nor should you....

When was I offfended?

Hammock Parties

|Zach|
Is there some Tom Cash history that I'm missing here? The last I recall, JD Prez was the persona non grata around these parts...
Actually a book was made...

http://www.catholicauthors.org/rpb455/images/items/10696.jpg

Phobia

Tom is even more pathetic than JD. At least with JD, there was an actual threat he was gonna bite you on the ankles....

Tom is just your typical internet coward. He talks big, runs with multiple accounts, and is a complete a-hole. He doesn't do multiple accounts like Kotter does multiples, though. He'll have complete conversations with one legitimate dude and bring 2 or 3 of his other accounts into the conversation to shout down the legit guy's opinion. I was sad the day I uncovered that behavior.

|Zach|
OTHER PEOPLE MADE ME LIE.

DenverChief
08-20-2005, 12:27 AM
Beat ya', bitch. :p:cuss:

TheNextStep
See what I mean? I even find this funny.
That just means that I'm not the only one. Now that you have come forward, I no longer have to sit here in silent shame for having audibly chuckled. For this, I thank you.

|Zach|
That just means that I'm not the only one. Now that you have come forward, I no longer have to sit here in silent shame for having audibly chuckled. For this, I thank you.
You are amongst friends.

stevieray
08-20-2005, 12:28 AM

I laughed at Free Delaware, even though I don't know why.

TheNextStep
08-20-2005, 12:28 AM
You are amongst friends.
You say that now... but week 2 is looming... ;)

Phobia
08-20-2005, 12:29 AM
If anyone sys that they haven't lied they lie then.

I will not say that I have been less than honest at all times, but then you brought it out with your actions.

Have I lied in my lifetime? Sure. But I don't lie now. I haven't in many years. There's no reason to. None.

Electric
08-20-2005, 12:29 AM
Tom is even more pathetic than JD. At least with JD, there was an actual threat he was gonna bite you on the ankles....

Tom is just your typical internet coward. He talks big, runs with multiple accounts, and is a complete a-hole. He doesn't do multiple accounts like Kotter does multiples, though. He'll have complete conversations with one legitimate dude and bring 2 or 3 of his other accounts into the conversation to shout down the legit guy's opinion. I was sad the day I uncovered that behavior.

If you would remember Phil, you were the one that put me up to the very first added login. Was that the day you were sad? And if you will remember correctly you banned all of them on that one day.

If you want to talk about a holier than thou ahole, buddy you fit the bill. At the same time I had more than one login, so did you!!!

Play your game, get pissed off and ban me again. That is your style!

DenverChief
08-20-2005, 12:30 AM
When was I offfended?

You know any jarheads?

sounded pretty defensive to me

|Zach|
08-20-2005, 12:30 AM
You say that now... but week 2 is looming... ;)
Indeed. When that rolls around you are about as welcome as a sack of smelly assholes. You are my sworn enemy.

Aside from those game weeks...you are a great poster who needs to spend more time here. You don't have one of those "lives" do you? That cold get in the way. ROFL

Hammock Parties
08-20-2005, 12:31 AM
At the same time I had more than one login, so did you!!!

So? Phobia doesn't abuse his multiple logins.

Electric
Have I lied in my lifetime? Sure. But I don't lie now. I haven't in many years. There's no reason to. None.

You have just lied. You really can't believe that you lie can you?

tk13
BECAUSE YOU ARE ALL ON ALCOHOL! THE EVIL SIN HAS BECOME YOU! YOUR LIVER HAS BECOME A DEMON YOU CANNOT CONTROL! I WILL NOW SPAM YOUR EMAIL BOX FROM 30 DIFFERENT ACCOUNTS ANONYMOUSLY AND RAPE THE LEFT EAR OF A UGANDAN FREEDOM FIGHTER! LONG LIVE THE ANTI-PHOBIA!

Phobia
How in the hell did I put you up to a login?

Yes, it's a pretty well known fact that I have another login. But, I use it in good humor. Very large difference between my use and your malicious use.

Mr. Kotter
08-20-2005, 12:32 AM

I was wonderin' if you were ever gonna come back, or you were gonna pull a MacArthur/Mr. Blond/LVNHack on us and leave us...

Welcome back.

Raiderhater

Consider me a brave pioneer.

stevieray
So? Phobia doesn't abuse his multiple logins.

he's gathering steam folks....

Electric
sounded pretty defensive to me

I guess you can read anything into what I said if you want to.

Should I have used sea going bell hops?

Phobia
08-20-2005, 12:33 AM
You have just lied. You really can't believe that you lie can you?

Dude, I have NO reason to lie. I've nothing to hide. Whatsoever. I haven't lied to anyone since I cohabitated with my ex-wife.

Electric
08-20-2005, 12:33 AM
How in the hell did I put you up to a login?

Yes, it's a pretty well known fact that I have another login. But, I use it in good humor. Very large difference between my use and your malicious use.

You don't remember so it never happened?

Raiderhater
08-20-2005, 12:34 AM

That was pretty much what did it for me. Though like you, I'm not sure why.

|Zach|
Consider me a brave pioneer.
Do we have to?

TheNextStep
Indeed. When that rolls around you are about as welcome as a sack of smelly assholes. You are my sworn enemy.

I didn't know that you liked smelly assholes. Not even individually packaged ones.

I guess I know what to get you for Christmas.

Aside from those game weeks...you are a great poster who needs to spend more time here. You don't have one of those "lives" do you? That cold get in the way. ROFL

I appreciate that. I stopped coming around because it became clear to me that I really needed to study a lot more than I was doing. My GPA's back up to 3.6, so I figured I could screw off on CP for a while...

Electric
08-20-2005, 12:35 AM
Dude, I have NO reason to lie. I've nothing to hide. Whatsoever. I haven't lied to anyone since I cohabitated with my ex-wife.

You believe that if you want to. I know you have lied, you've done it on this very thread!! Maybe you actually believe what you said is true, but you are lying just the same.

Phobia

I don't get that either, but tk13 gets the benefit of a doubt from me. I'm sure it was funny.

Hammock Parties
You believe that if you want to. I know you have lied, you've done it on this very thread!! Maybe you actually believe what you said is true, but you are lying just the same.

Who gives a shit?

|Zach|
08-20-2005, 12:36 AM
I didn't know that you liked smelly assholes. Not even individually packaged ones.

I guess I know what to get you for Christmas.

I appreciate that. I stopped coming around because it became clear to me that I really needed to study a lot more than I was doing. My GPA's back up to 3.6, so I figured I could screw off on CP for a while...
Ew.

School isn't always easy...thats for sure. I am excited for this semester to get going. 3.6 is kick ass...

TheNextStep
08-20-2005, 12:36 AM
Oh, and for the record, I stopped lying a while back, too. Once we were married, she knew it wasn't 10 inches, no matter how many times I said so...

Raiderhater
08-20-2005, 12:37 AM
BECAUSE YOU ARE ALL ON ALCOHOL! THE EVIL SIN HAS BECOME YOU! YOUR LIVER HAS BECOME A DEMON YOU CANNOT CONTROL! I WILL NOW SPAM YOUR EMAIL BOX FROM 30 DIFFERENT ACCOUNTS ANONYMOUSLY AND RAPE THE LEFT EAR OF A UGANDAN FREEDOM FIGHTER! LONG LIVE THE ANTI-PHOBIA!

OK, I was thinking, "eh, he got a couple positive remarks on the last go round so now he is being unoriginal and doing it all again. Yawn." But then I get to the "RAPE THE LEFT EAR OF A UGANDAN FREEDOM FIGHTER" part and bust out laughing again.

Mr. Kotter
....(ELECTRIC) You've posted more ****ed up shit on this site than Kotter could ever hope to...

So, for the record.....does that put me in 2nd place; and if so closely, or distantly? :hmmm:

Or am I down the line some? :hmmm:

:p

tk13
PHOBIA LIED, PEOPLE DIED!

Phobia
You don't remember so it never happened?

Um, I asked the question, didn't I? I'm entertaining the possibility. I have an open mind. If your story sounds plausible, I could have "put you up to creating your first multiple ID". Is that your defense?

It's Phobia's fault because he put me up to it.

Damn.

Electric
Who gives a shit?

About you? Nobody.

|Zach|
08-20-2005, 12:38 AM
tk13 has been posessed by Psicosis.

Raiderhater
I was wonderin' if you were ever gonna come back, or you were gonna pull a MacArthur/Mr. Blond/LVNHack on us and leave us...

Welcome back.

Shit, you'll never be rid of me. You ain't that lucky. :p

Electric
Um, I asked the question, didn't I? I'm entertaining the possibility. I have an open mind. If your story sounds plausible, I could have "put you up to creating your first multiple ID". Is that your defense?

It's Phobia's fault because he put me up to it.

Damn.

I take full credit for my actions. You should too.

stevieray
08-20-2005, 12:39 AM
Who gives a shit?

He's getting close!!

Film at 11.

Hammock Parties
About you? Nobody.

:(

|Zach|
There is a really simple and fair way to settle this.

Truck size.

|Zach|
He's getting close!!

Film at 11.
I hope its not Caddyshack II.

Phobia
So, for the record.....does that put me in 2nd place; and if so closely, or distantly? :hmmm:

Or am I down the line some? :hmmm:

:p

Tom is so far out in front, I couldn't begin to put anybody else into their correct order.

Raiderhater
Do we have to?

*sigh* I suppose not. :rolleyes:

tk13
tk13 has been posessed by Psicosis.
Au contraire, Psicosis possessed by Tom Cash. 1000 points to Wayne Brady.

TheNextStep
08-20-2005, 12:40 AM
There is a really simple and fair way to settle this.

Truck size.
10 inches.

Okay...wait... what was the question?

stevieray
08-20-2005, 12:40 AM
:(
oh! premature ejaculation...!

better luck next time.

Hammock Parties
08-20-2005, 12:41 AM
Hey, Electric, I bet you don't have the balls to spam the board.

|Zach|
08-20-2005, 12:42 AM
10 inches.

Okay...wait... what was the question?
http://www.matchbox-collector.info/mr04d.jpg

Phobia
08-20-2005, 12:42 AM
I take full credit for my actions. You should too.

I do. Which is why I'm given some respect around here. I've made mistakes at ChiefsPlanet. I've even made mistakes in my dealings with Tom Cash. I'm making a mistake by trading barbs with you tonight. I'm an imperfect person. I try really hard to do the right thing for people whether it's in person, anonymously, or even (gasp) online.

Mr. Kotter
08-20-2005, 12:43 AM
Tom is so far out in front, I couldn't begin to put anybody else into their correct order.

Oh, come on. :sulk:

Can't you say, "you're almost as big a Dick as Duhnise or TJ or gochiefs?" I can't tell you how hard I've been tryin'..... :)

TJ says I need approval from the board; as a Dad, you know the deal....negative attention is better than no attention at all...Heh. :p

Hammock Parties
08-20-2005, 12:45 AM
Tom, I challenge you to a lightsaber duel.

The loser leaves the board.

EN GARDE!!!

TheNextStep
08-20-2005, 12:46 AM
I see that gochiefs hasn't changed in the months that I've been away...

Electric
I do. Which is why I'm given some respect around here. I've made mistakes at ChiefsPlanet. I've even made mistakes in my dealings with Tom Cash. I'm making a mistake by trading barbs with you tonight. I'm an imperfect person. I try really hard to do the right thing for people whether it's in person, anonymously, or even (gasp) online.

Now that you've vindicated yourself you can go on beliving your story.

What goes around comes around. Some day you will find what you search for and it may bite you in the ass.

Phobia
The loser leaves the board.

That's pretty much everybody hanging out at ChiefsPlanet on a friday night.

Electric
08-20-2005, 12:47 AM
Hey, Electric, I bet you don't have the balls to spam the board.

You show me how and then I'll consider it.

Electric
08-20-2005, 12:47 AM

Now THAT was funny.

Phobia
08-20-2005, 12:49 AM
Now that you've vindicated yourself you can go on beliving your story.

What goes around comes around. Some day you will find what you search for and it may bite you in the ass.

Dude, why wouldn't I believe my story? I lived it. I have a great memory. Sure, I have an agenda and my agenda doesn't suit you. But at the same time, there were dozens of witnesses to your behavior. I think my credibility is not lacking.

TheNextStep
08-20-2005, 12:49 AM
Au Contraire, mon frere! My wife is pregnant, sick, and sleeping. My best friends are working tonight. My drinking buddies are (1) camping, (2) has visitation this weekend, and (3) bought and moved into a new house 3 days ago.

So that clearly shows that... well... clearly I'm... I mean, they've all got other things to do... and I don't... and...

**** it. I don't want to play anymore.

Hammock Parties
08-20-2005, 12:50 AM
You show me how and then I'll consider it.

COME ON BITCH, WHIP IT OUT!!!

Mr. Kotter
08-20-2005, 12:52 AM

ROFL

stevieray
08-20-2005, 12:53 AM

as he buckles his strap on

Phobia
08-20-2005, 12:54 AM
Gosh. A PM. I wonder from whom that could be....

Electric
08-20-2005, 12:55 AM
Gosh. A PM. I wonder from whom that could be....

It's from me Dilbert. Can't read the name?

TheNextStep
08-20-2005, 12:56 AM
as he buckles his strap on
How'd he get it through airport security? I thought Onterrio pretty much f***ed that up for everybody...

tk13
It's from me Dilbert. Can't read the name?
I thought his name was Phobia. Is he using multiple accounts now too?

Electric

You must have me confused with yourself....

Do your thing, I'm waiting.

Electric
08-20-2005, 12:57 AM
I thought his name was Phobia. Is he using multiple accounts now too?

Now now!!

stevieray
08-20-2005, 12:58 AM
How'd he get it through airport security? I thought Onterrio pretty much f***ed that up for everybody...

not the sabernator...

tk13
08-20-2005, 01:02 AM
Meanwhile, the world waits while Phobia answers his PM box. This is the most exciting PM since PM Dawn.

Hammock Parties
08-20-2005, 01:03 AM
This is the most exciting PM since PM Dawn.

stevieray
Meanwhile, the world waits while Phobia answers his PM box. This is the most exciting PM since PM Dawn.

Personal Message Syndrome

|Zach|
Set a drift a memory bliss...

Phobia
08-20-2005, 01:04 AM
I don't even want to read a PM from Tom. I've read them all a million times before. I'll see some of you guys in the lot tomorrow.

'nite.

Mr. Kotter
08-20-2005, 01:06 AM
I don't even want to read a PM from Tom. I've read them all a million times before. I'll see some of you guys in the lot tomorrow.

'nite.

Nighty night, Phil.

TheNextStep
08-20-2005, 01:06 AM
Speaking of seeing people in the lot, if I wanted to come down for Oakland @ Arrowhead this year, how much moolah am I looking at dropping?

Electric
08-20-2005, 01:09 AM

'nite.

No balls Phil?

Mr. Kotter
08-20-2005, 01:22 AM
Speaking of seeing people in the lot, if I wanted to come down for Oakland @ Arrowhead this year, how much moolah am I looking at dropping?

Around a hundred bucks for parking and ticket (more through a broker--but you could buy face value or close, game day in the lot), per person; about the same for a hotel, near the stadium...with taxes--half that, if you stay 45 minutes or so away....

TheNextStep
08-20-2005, 01:26 AM
Around a hundred bucks for parking and ticket (more through a broker--but you could buy face value or close, game day in the lot), per person; about the same for a hotel, near the stadium...with taxes--half that, if you stay 45 minutes or so away....

Nah, I'd be driving in the day of and driving out the night of... how easy is it to buy at face on game day? I've got NO experience whatsoever with this. I'd hate to drive all the way down there and find out that I can't get a ticket or that the only tickets available are going to cost me an arm and a leg...

Hammock Parties
08-20-2005, 01:28 AM
In my experience, you can usually pick up a decent ticket for 50 bucks off a scalper.

Mr. Kotter
08-20-2005, 01:38 AM
Nah, I'd be driving in the day of and driving out the night of... how easy is it to buy at face on game day? I've got NO experience whatsoever with this. I'd hate to drive all the way down there and find out that I can't get a ticket or that the only tickets available are going to cost me an arm and a leg...

If you are patient, you'll get face value.....no tellin' what seats; probably better than my season ticks though. :banghead:

In any event, there's never a "BAD" seat at Arrowhead, really.

|Zach|
08-20-2005, 01:41 AM
If you are in the military, or former military, I need your assistance please in getting tickets to the KC\OAK game

TheNextStep
08-20-2005, 01:44 AM
Ah, this thread spiraled waaaay out of control long before I asked the question.... :)

Mr. Kotter
08-20-2005, 01:44 AM
If you are in the military, or former military, I need your assistance please in getting tickets to the KC\OAK game

Heh...it's the inevitable "drift" once Phil goes to bed. :hmmm:

RedDread
08-20-2005, 02:19 AM
I'm in the military.

I don't vote along party lines, but I tend to lean blue.

Electric
08-20-2005, 05:13 AM
I'm in the military.

I don't vote along party lines, but I tend to lean blue.

don't be unhappy bosewolr, things will get better!!!

the Talking Can
08-20-2005, 06:04 AM

ROFL

Tom Cash going "Kotter" on Phobia....

Electric
08-20-2005, 07:09 AM
Tom Cash going "Kotter" on Phobia....

The talking can is still stupid!

Kotter is pretty decent, he has done nothing to deserve comparison.
Talking Can:PPL:Talking Can

Now you can go argue with yourself.

Mr. Kotter
08-20-2005, 09:14 AM
The talking can is still stupid!

Kotter is pretty decent, he has done nothing to deserve comparison.
Talking Can:PPL:Talking Can

Now you can go argue with yourself.

MODS? WTF is with this being moved to Romper Room....there's a LOT of funny stuff in here, yes?

Tom.....everytime I see your name, I remember this silly song. :hmmm:

Artist: Melody Club
Song Title: I'M Electric
Album:

I've got my finger on the phone
I never thought it'd take me so long
Girl, don't ever let them put you down
Don't ever let them push you around.
Crush, and all the things I left behind
And when I started think of it there be another time
Oh, never mind
And I am

I'm electric I just want to dance
I wanna be loved by you
I want to be loved by you

And when the night is closing in
oh, can you hear me calling within

Crush, and all the things I left behind
And when we take the stage tonight you'll be on my mind
yes you'll be the one and I am

I wanna be loved by you
I wanna be loved by you

And when we take the stage tonight you'll be on my mind
yes you'll be the one

And I am

I wanna be loved by you
I wanna be loved by you

redbrian
08-20-2005, 09:41 AM

ROFL The truth hurts.

Phobia
08-20-2005, 09:59 AM
MODS? WTF is with this being moved to Romper Room....there's a LOT of funny stuff in here, yes?

Because I'll let a thread like that run for the edification of the night crew, but if the thread is full of personal attacks it belongs in the Romper Room - whether Phobia is the culprit or chiefs4me.

Nelson Muntz
08-20-2005, 12:53 PM

Because they're are too many f*cktards on this thread, thats why.

Saulbadguy
08-20-2005, 01:25 PM
Because they're are too many f*cktards on this thread, thats why.
Really? I only see one.

Nelson Muntz
08-20-2005, 03:15 PM
Really? I only see one.

Did you look in a mirror?

Saulbadguy
08-20-2005, 10:59 PM
Did you look in a mirror?
Heh. Then i'd have to change the number to 2.

chiefs4me
08-22-2005, 10:34 PM
Because I'll let a thread like that run for the edification of the night crew, but if the thread is full of personal attacks it belongs in the Romper Room - whether Phobia is the culprit or chiefs4me.

:deevee:...I haven't had a thread moved here in months...:harumph:

and why use my name anyway?

go bo
08-23-2005, 12:53 PM
:deevee:...I haven't had a thread moved here in months...:harumph:

and why use my name anyway?hey girl, just think...

in just one year you've become a famous chiefsplanet poster...

everybody, and i mean everybody knows your name...

you're a planet star, and you've earned it the hard way...

be proud phobia uses your name as a reference point...

be proud... :p :p :p

chiefs4me
08-23-2005, 04:31 PM
hey girl, just think...

in just one year you've become a famous chiefsplanet poster...

everybody, and i mean everybody knows your name...

you're a planet star, and you've earned it the hard way...

be proud phobia uses your name as a reference point...

be proud... :p :p :p

hmmmmm. why do I feel as though that is not such a good thing...ROFL

everybody, you mean everybody.... :banghead: I wish some would forget it...:p