PDA

View Full Version : No Clemmons=No Pass Rush?!?!

Pitt Gorilla
09-15-2000, 03:45 PM
Clemmons has been announced as an early inactive for the game on Sunday. Without his two sacks and savvy pressence in Tenessee, we wouldn't have even been close!! How are we to make sure that the "other team's quarterback must go down, and must go down hard"?

------------------
GO PITT!

ct
09-15-2000, 03:48 PM
I guess you haven't heard, we're starting Dennis, Bartee, and Wesley in our secondary, so we're forced to play soft zone each and every play.

------------------
[b]ct
The 3 Stooges must go!!</B>

JC777
09-15-2000, 03:50 PM
Clemmons being out really hurts, but Hasty practiced today and is slated as the starter for Sunday's game.

http://www.ChiefsPlanet.com/ubb/confused.gif

------------------
Never say die. Go Chiefs.

Duck Dog
09-15-2000, 03:51 PM
The last time we put a QB out of the game the back up came in, did a better job and beat us.

------------------
~Duckaholic~
[i]Shoot 'em in the lips</I>

Gaz
09-16-2000, 11:23 AM
Duck Dog-

I disagree. O'Donnell didn't beat us. Kurt Schottenheimer beat us.

xoxo~
gaz
finger pointing at the Spineless Stooge.

Tomahawk 11
09-16-2000, 06:31 PM
Gaz is right. KS should have stuck with the heat on O'Donnel and we would have had a better shot at keeping the lead in that game IMO.

I don't buy that we have to go to zone because our d-backs are too young. If we keep doing that they will never gain any experience and we will lose anyway. How many times has anyone heard about the great strategy of telling the rookie to go up to the plate and put the bat on his shoulders to watch the pitcher throw strikes all day? Would anyone then say that the rookie "is too young" to start swinging? Gotta learn sometime.