PDA

View Full Version : When will the Donkeys start to fade.

Halfcan
10-22-2005, 08:39 PM
They always start strong but peter out. When will the Browns-I mean Donkeys run out of gas?

My prediction is this week.

elvomito
10-22-2005, 10:03 PM
if history is any indication, this week.
i think the giants will help out

OldTownChief
10-22-2005, 10:11 PM
I'm rootin for the Giants and Philly this week. I don't even care who the randy moss and the Raiders are playin.

Mecca
10-22-2005, 10:16 PM
San Diego will probably have a tough time this week. Going to Philly, Philly coming off their bye.

Tom Coughlin needs to bust out an epic beatdown on the Broncos, then I'll be satisfied.

RealSNR
10-22-2005, 10:21 PM
I want to see Denver carcasses littering the field after tomorrow. I want to see them all dead.

kcjayhawks5
10-22-2005, 10:23 PM
i hope the eagles castrate the donkeys

Dave Lane
10-22-2005, 11:14 PM
I predict by morning. The bomb I planted at the hotel is set tooo... ahh oh, never mind ROFL

Dave

HolmeZz
10-22-2005, 11:17 PM
i hope the eagles castrate the donkeys

Me too, eventhough they're not playing.

OldTownChief
10-22-2005, 11:32 PM
I predict by morning. The bomb I planted at the hotel is set tooo... ahh oh, never mind ROFL

Dave

ROFL

OldTownChief
10-22-2005, 11:33 PM
Me too, eventhough they're not playing.

ROFL I hope they short out the charges

FloridaMan88
10-22-2005, 11:54 PM
They always start strong but peter out. When will the Browns-I mean Donkeys run out of gas?

Seems like the NFL is always giving the Donkeys an un-even amount of home games versus road games early in their schedule which helps them get off to these fast starts.

This year they've only played 2 road games I think and they were blown out in one of them.

Once they start getting some of those road games I think they'll go down the toilet as usual.

OldTownChief
10-23-2005, 12:03 AM
Seems like the NFL is always giving the Donkeys an un-even amount of home games versus road games early in their schedule which helps them get off to these fast starts.

This year they've only played 2 road games I think and they were blown out in one of them.

Once they start getting some of those road games I think they'll go down the toilet as usual.

It really looks like this season goes down to the wire. Our last 4 of 6 at Arrowhead.

greg63
10-23-2005, 12:38 AM

Works for me.

Sportswax
10-23-2005, 01:09 AM
I say they turn into "deer in the headlights" at 3:15 P.M. (Central) Tomorrow afternoon. 'Least I hope so. Plummer is due for a stinker game or two.

Mr. Flopnuts
10-23-2005, 01:11 AM

Dave

The sad thing about this is the FBI is probably on their way to your house right now to validate whether your statements hold merit.

Sportswax
10-23-2005, 01:13 AM
..also, I think Mini-Manning is due to have a high scoring home game this week. The Giants just might embarrass Shanahan and Co. I know I'm crossing my fingers. At least I can watch the Chiefs rerun and this game at the same time from home. Is ESPN not showing the Arizona/Tennessee loser bowl game tomorrow night? It isn't listed.

Mile High Mania
10-23-2005, 05:58 AM
Well... after Denver beats the Giants, I'm sure there will be some reason (like Plaxico not starting or something) that will be used to state why Denver is still over rated.

4th and Long
10-23-2005, 06:10 AM
Well... after Denver beats the Giants, I'm sure there will be some reason (like Plaxico not starting or something) that will be used to state why Denver is still over rated.
Theres no need for excuses to determine why Denver is over rated. If history is any teacher, time and time again, down the stretch, they fade like a colored shirt soaked in Clorox. :D

Mile High Mania
10-23-2005, 06:38 AM
Theres no need for excuses to determine why Denver is over rated. If history is any teacher, time and time again, down the stretch, they fade like a colored shirt soaked in Clorox. :D

So, if you're suggesting that things cannot change... why do KC fans want their team back in the playoffs? :)

Kerberos
10-23-2005, 06:38 AM
The sad thing about this is the FBI is probably on their way to your house right now to validate whether your statements hold merit.

You can't say BOMB in an airport!

OH YEA... BOMB BOMB BOMB .....BOMBBOMB'BA'BOMB

:D

4th and Long
10-23-2005, 06:40 AM
So, if you're suggesting that things cannot change... why do KC fans want their team back in the playoffs? :)
Cuz we's just a buncha stoopid midwestern hicks? HYUCK! HYUCK! HYUCK! :p

4th and Long
10-23-2005, 06:42 AM
You can't say BOMB in an airport!

OH YEA... BOMB BOMB BOMB .....BOMBBOMB'BA'BOMB

:D

Is it still illegal to yell, "MOVIE!" in a crowded firehouse?