PDA

View Full Version : Sammy Knight & Pat Surtain should be familiar with the Bill's offensive tendencies!

cmh6476
11-07-2005, 04:41 PM
This one is in the bag fellas :thumb:

and this mentality has worked in the past! (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=123437)

Hammock Parties
11-07-2005, 04:45 PM
Even more in our advantage is the fact that the Bills just suck at passing the ball.

Surtain and Warfield match up with Moulds and Evans fairly well. Buffalo doesn't have much of a threat at TE.

I'd like to see our run D play better because they were mediocre against Oakland.

Dunit35
11-07-2005, 04:46 PM
Surtain is gonna play this weekend?

cmh6476
11-07-2005, 04:46 PM
Even more in our advantage is the fact that the Bills just suck at passing the ball.

Surtain and Warfield match up with Moulds and Evans fairly well. Buffalo doesn't have much of a threat at TE.

I'd like to see our run D play better because they were mediocre against Oakland.
Exactly. Our strength is stopping the run, and not the pass. If we can put some pressure on whoever their QB is and do a decent job at containing McGahee, we should win this one easily :thumb:

cmh6476
11-07-2005, 04:47 PM
Surtain is gonna play this weekend?

Even if he doesn't he should be able to throw some stuff out there for the coaches to chew on, since he is familiar with the Bill's schemes. But I would think he should be ready to go next week, as close as he was this week...

Dunit35
11-07-2005, 04:50 PM
Even if he doesn't he should be able to throw some stuff out there for the coaches to chew on, since he is familiar with the Bill's schemes. But I would think he should be ready to go next week, as close as he was this week...

Thats true, I was surprised that he didnt play this weekend.