PDA

View Full Version : Whitlock's latest article

AustinChief
09-21-2000, 01:06 PM
<a href="http://www.kcstar.com/item/pages/chiefs.pat,sports/3774c699.920,.html">
<FONT SIZE=2>JASON WHITLOCK:</FONT>
There's more to Morris than meets the eye</a>

I hate to admit it but...

It was actually informative...and positive!

Wonders will never cease.

--AustinChief

Yosef_Malkovitch
09-21-2000, 01:21 PM
I'm LMAO his last thought. The dude has a sense of humor contrary to what everyone else thinks about him.

Coogs
09-21-2000, 01:24 PM
Only a bit quote taken out of context on the surface, but in reality, KPhobia nailed it.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Helvetica, verdana, ariel">quote:</font><HR>
"It really bothers me when commentators and journalists can't put their personal feelings aside ... "
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Absolutely CLASSIC!!!

------------------
[b]ct
The 3 Stooges must go!!</B>

Yosef_Malkovitch
09-21-2000, 01:27 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Helvetica, verdana, ariel">quote:</font><HR>...and realize that Jeff George is the most talented QB in the league. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The last piece was what made the whole thing laughable, cory. He's clearly poking fun at his large *** . I appreciate a person that can laugh at themselves....

Mosbonian
09-21-2000, 03:12 PM
Other than the Fouts soapbox nonsense this was a good article. Lately it seems like he has been better for 3 out of every 5 articles. I wonder if his readership numbers were falling? Hopefully the trend continues. I agree that he can laugh at his own expense and that is a good thing.

------------------
Jim Reynolds
Please no squiggles in my discussion zone!

Cannibal
09-21-2000, 09:43 PM
Wonder if Jason has a response to this (in regards to George):

"Then there'll be a day or two when he'll come to practice," Oakland coach Jon Gruden told me at the league meetings, "and he just won't feel like practicing. And the team will catch the mood of that la-de-dah attitude and your day is wasted and you know you've got to get rid of him."

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news/cnnsi/20000921/seventeamsunder.html

[This message has been edited by DaWolf (edited 09-21-2000).]