PDA

View Full Version : Wow, just got done reading some Charger fans thoughts about LJ...

Valiant
12-24-2005, 06:05 PM
here are some nice ones...

These guys are ****ing moronic at best...
http://forums.chargers.com/showthread.php?t=27505&page=5
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Here is some quality lines... 180posts of talking trash about LJ being garbage and 6posts about them maybe being wrong or it is because of the chiefs holding olinemen...

Chiefs are the best team at holding...
---
Seriously, 14 pages of rant over a guy who isn't even good enough to play on third down.
---
Can Bolts' stop Johnson? Um... do we really need to answer this question?
---
I think Bolts should rest Brees, Gates, LT, Kmac, LoNeal, Edwards, Merriman, Castillo, and a few other starters for the playoffs. No risk in injuring any of these players on this silly KC game.
---
Is that even a question? Of course he is going to be shut down. If their was one thing our defense is known for, it is stopping the run.
---
I am positive "Lights Out" will ensure a well placed helmet tomorrowon Larrry Johnson. He seems to do it every week. Also lets not call him LJ anymore he doesn't deserve to have a 2 letter nickname like LT..
---
I'm looking forward to Lights Out pushing aside LJ with one arm and sacking Trent Green with the other
---
I guarantee that when we stop LJ all the experts will say "well it was against the number one rush defense, and he was listed as only 'probable' on the injury report, and his girlfriend might have had the flu, he'll have a great game next week."
---

Dunit35
12-24-2005, 06:08 PM
LOL, I wonder what they are saying now?

Tribal Warfare
12-24-2005, 06:08 PM
bahhhhhhaahhaaahaaahh (evil laugh)

:fire:

Valiant
12-24-2005, 06:09 PM
LOL, I wonder what they are saying now?

Nothing... that thread has had like 8 replies since LJ first carries of the game.. And six of the posts are LJ supporters, the others will not admit they are idiots...

Sure-Oz
12-24-2005, 06:10 PM
****in tools can't even get a full stadium of their own fans.

LiL stumppy
12-24-2005, 06:10 PM
they're so stupid

Tribal Warfare
12-24-2005, 06:11 PM
http://forums.chargers.com/showthread.php?t=27505&page=21

jspchief
12-24-2005, 06:15 PM
Keep in mind, Chargers fans just started watching football last year. They don't really know the ins and outs of the game yet. So far all they've learned is that Gates is the best TE evah and no one can stop LT2.

4th and Long
12-24-2005, 06:18 PM
"Isn't it kind of ironic that we ended Priest Holmes' season, but by doing so we opened the door for Larry Johnson and essentially, our loss today..."

Tribal Warfare
12-24-2005, 06:20 PM
Charger BB (forum.signonsandiego.com/upload/forumdisplay.php?f=9)

chop
12-24-2005, 06:27 PM
LT is a very good runningback and I'm not trying to take anything away from him and his accomplishments but LJ has more yards than LT this year and I believe, after today, he has scored more td's this year also. LJ is third in the NFL in rushing and that is without starting many games.

kc hopeful
12-24-2005, 07:42 PM
I still reading discussion pregame. Broncosgc is great.

12-21-2005, 09:46 PM
broncosgc
Veteran Join Date: Oct 2005

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onion Knight
Are you a fool? Im drunk but I will be sober in the morning......

Lance Johnson is ok, but he isnt amazing; given the choice of him vs any other back in the league I would take many others. Holmes carried half the load which came with half the hits.... I think Turner is better than Larry Jackson. He is like a re-incarnation of Natrone refried Means

no i am not a fool...and you're being the biggest homer in the universe if you think michael turner is better than LJ...

understand something...i know a ton about football....and i watch all games and the afc west inparticular....to say turner is better than LJ is one of the worse things i've heard...turner is a good back...but don't let an 80 yard run go to your head....Larry Johnson is as fast as any back in pads and he has power for days....had he started the season at the start he'd have 2000 yards rushing...in a limited role he already is third in the afc in rushing...have you been watching this guy?...i hate the chiefs but in 7 starts he has ridiculous numbers...

Skip Towne
12-24-2005, 07:51 PM
Those guys are in denial. LT is in a logjam with many other RB's at 4.3 ypc. LJ is holding steady at 5.0 ypc. When Roaf and Welbourn were out, LJ's ypc went UP.

kc hopeful
12-24-2005, 08:02 PM
Those guys are in denial. LT is in a logjam with many other RB's at 4.3 ypc. LJ is holding steady at 5.0 ypc. When Roaf and Welbourn were out, LJ's ypc went UP.

Great point!

Ultra Peanut
12-24-2005, 08:07 PM
http://pwnedcomp.ytmnd.com/

Hammock Parties
12-24-2005, 08:35 PM
http://pwnedcomp.ytmnd.com/

DEWD

What is that song?

4th and Long
12-24-2005, 08:39 PM
DEWD

What is that song?
If memory serves, it's called, "Popcorn."

dbroncos31
12-24-2005, 08:40 PM
LJ is the man...he is so good. i live in NY, so i saw the giants chiefs game and LJ was just incredible

Hammock Parties
12-24-2005, 08:40 PM
If memory serves, it's called, "Popcorn."

By whom?

dbroncos31
12-24-2005, 08:41 PM
also, those charger fans spent the last few days talking about winning the #2 seed. never mind that they need to beat KC, have denver and cincy lose out and have NE lose

4th and Long
12-24-2005, 08:45 PM
By whom?
Believe it or not, Hot Butter.

Hammock Parties
12-24-2005, 08:46 PM
Believe it or not, Hot Butter.

According to my sources, it's "Crazy Frog."

4th and Long
12-24-2005, 08:49 PM
According to my sources, it's "Crazy Frog."
POPCORN

Despite the wide range of music Gershon Kingsley has composed, he is most well-known for a 1972 instrumental dance hit called "Popcorn."

Kingsley recalls that he wrote the primary melody to "Popcorn" in about 30 seconds. The song was first released in 1969 as part of a Kingsley solo album called "Music To Moog By." LINK TO: MOOGBY Then the First Moog Quartet, while on their nation-wide tour of college and universities, used "Popcorn" as their encore song.

In 1972, "Popcorn" was recorded by a group of musicians under the band name Hot Butter. Stan Free, who was a member of the First Moog Quartet, played the Moog on this recording.

Hammock Parties
12-24-2005, 08:50 PM
I bet they play this song at gay dance clubs.

4th and Long
12-24-2005, 08:52 PM
I bet they play this song at gay dance clubs.
And thus ends the intelligent portion of the discussion.

Ultra Peanut
12-24-2005, 10:06 PM
By whom?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Popcorn_%28song%29

According to my sources, it's "Crazy Frog."Your sources are retarded.

Valiant
12-24-2005, 10:24 PM
Crazy frog redoes other music... Axel F is their popular remake...