PDA

View Full Version : Raiders fan stabs Charger fan...caught on video

KCinNY
10-31-2000, 12:18 AM
Just saw it on FoxSports news. Some fat punka** Faiduh fan stabbed a fat Charger fan in the gut, charged w/ attempted murder. Chris Meyers reported 97 arrests made at the game last night.

All Chief fans brave enough to attend this Sunday's game in that shi*hole stadium, please be careful.

TheFly
10-31-2000, 12:28 AM
Checked FoxSports.com and FoxNews.com... Nothing there... Was it on cable? or do you have a URL?<BR>

KCinNY
10-31-2000, 12:30 AM
Try this link...its to a tv station in SD.
http://www.kfmb.com/details/20001030-02.shtml

KCinNY
10-31-2000, 12:31 AM
Try this link...its to a tv station in SD.
http://www.kfmb.com/details/20001030-02.shtml

Bob Dole
10-31-2000, 05:49 AM
Unbelievable. Truly unbelievable.

gh4chiefs
10-31-2000, 07:16 AM
Again I say to the "12th Man" from the other thread. DO NOT take your sign to the Oakland game. You are just asking for trouble.

------------------
Gary

the head
10-31-2000, 07:19 AM
All over a bunch of fg wtf get a life only a game .

GO CHIEFS

morphius
10-31-2000, 08:14 AM
Morphius would like to apoplogize for having to use this on the other BB to take a nice shot at someone who said they were more comfortable with Raider fans then Chiefs fans.

DJay23
10-31-2000, 08:30 AM
Freakin ridiculous. You should not have to worry about the potential to lose your life at a football game. Obviously all Raider fans do not go around stabbing fans of other teams, but this sure makes their fans and organization look pretty bad.

Bob Dole
10-31-2000, 08:33 AM
In all fairness, it probably resulted from something more serious than team alliance.

It was probably about his choice of footwear.

morphius
10-31-2000, 08:41 AM
DJay - From what Ugly Duck told me there are a bunch of Raiders fans who go down to this game to cause trouble and fights, it is not normal of their fans, but instead are the worst of the worse. Kind of like the people who go out after their city wins a chapionship just so they can loot the town and get some cool stuff.

Bwana
10-31-2000, 08:47 AM
Morph: It will be interesting to see what kind of "logical" response comes of your post on the other BB. LOL http://www.ChiefsPlanet.com/ubb/smile.gif

morphius
10-31-2000, 08:55 AM
BWana - Appearntly I'm a horrible human being because I "Exploited the assault". http://www.ChiefsPlanet.com/ubb/smile.gif

Someone started off just a bit touchy this morning, but damn that was a twist that I didn't see coming, and logically can't figure out.

Bwana
10-31-2000, 09:01 AM
Jeff: Hmmm? I caught that. You are a bad bad man! http://www.ChiefsPlanet.com/ubb/biggrin.gif<P>

Ugly Duck
10-31-2000, 09:04 AM
Hey, Guys. We hardly ever stab fans of opposing teams.

But seriously, there is an element in LA that are just riot-groupies. If a protest gets enough people in the streets, the word gets out to the wild bunch that they can hide behind the crowd and go berserk. They show up for the car burning, rock throwing, window smashing, store looting, and violence against passers-by. Now that group has heard about the regular fights in the stands when the Raiders come to Qualcom, and buy tickets to the "riot". The cops are aware of this, and thats why they placed undercover guys throughout the stadium. Its a big problem, but they plan to put a stop to it. It is embarrassing that these creeps wear Raider caps, though.

morphius
10-31-2000, 09:14 AM
Duck - the best thing about LA is they don't have a football team, and don't deserve one either.

Mark M
10-31-2000, 09:36 AM
UD--
The problem is that this doesn't only happen in S.D. . . .I had a friend go to a Chiefs/Raiders game in Oakland two years ago, wearing his red, and the back of his sweatshirt got sliced by a razor blade, he had beer poured upon him and a group of guys almost kicked the crap out of him.

Nothing but class.

I realize that not all Raiders fans are like that, but they have more like that than any other team in the league.

I'd be embarrassed to be associated with that kind of atmosphere, no matter what the team's record is.

MM
--Feels safe at Arrowhead

sd4chiefs
10-31-2000, 10:04 AM
I was at the Raiders/Chargers game Sunday night. It seemed to me that the Raider fans were will behaved. It was about 70% Raider Fans, thats around 40K people. They opened the parking lot at noon so they had 5 hours to get tanked. 97 arrests does not seem like a lot.
What would happen if 40K Raider Fans got together with 40K Chief fans at arrowhead?
WWIII?
I hate the Raiders as much as anyone but I have to admit that their fans were OK.

ROYC75
10-31-2000, 10:18 AM
This is sad,just because it happened to a person period,much less that a Raider Fan is involved! This is bad for any sport ! It doesn't matter that what sport it may be or what fans are involved,it's classless,it's
disrepct for human life! This could happen at any sporting event in America,all towns have bad examples for fans! My heart goes out to the family of the fans involved! http://www.ChiefsPlanet.com/ubb/frown.gif

NO SPORTING EVENT IS WORTH FIGHTING ABOUT!!!

We all love to watch,heckel one another,rant and rave about it,but fighting is very childish ! http://www.ChiefsPlanet.com/ubb/mad.gif<BR>

58Forever
10-31-2000, 10:32 AM
SD, 97 arrests does not seem like alot?...granted, if 40,000 Raider fans and 40,000 Chief fans got together...there may be more arrests...but in the course of a normal Sunday game...this seems like an outrageously high number of arrests...and to have one of the arrests for attempted murder...only in California or NewYork...okay, maybe Philly...

I echo the sentiments of KCNY...if you're going to the game in Oakland this weeka and you are a Chiefs fan...I wouldn't let anyone know it...I'd wear silver and black and cheer like hell for the Raiders...or if not...you better have your insurance card handy...and a will completed...

97 arrests not alot...I have some friends in the Police Dept...I'm going to try and find out how many arrests were made at the Oakland game two weeks ago...

------------------
joe

"The word "genius" isn't applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein."
-Joe Theisman, NFL football quarterback and sports analyst

Bob Dole
10-31-2000, 10:34 AM
Bob Dole was curious about that, Joe. It seems we only see arrest numbers when something horrible happens at an NFL stadium. It would be interesting to see stats for all stadiums/all games, just for comparison.

Idahojim
10-31-2000, 10:39 AM
Went to the Chiefs game in Oakland last year. There were four separate arrests in our section alone. And these were just Raider fans beating up on Raider fans. They eat their young.

And I shall not be returning to Oakland anytime soon.

58Forever
10-31-2000, 11:19 AM
Mr. Dole, I got the lowdown from Mr Barr, the Head of Security at Arrowhead...posted on my own thread...

------------------
joe

"The word "genius" isn't applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein."
-Joe Theisman, NFL football quarterback and sports analyst

TheFly
10-31-2000, 11:32 AM
Thanks KCnNY... Just saw the video on the URL... What the heck is wrong with these guys... They look like they are nuts...

I agree about the LA comment, since I live out here. There is the "riot" crowd that would go to Raider games looking for a fight... They went to the Lakers "celebration" to riot as well... They're just street punks (some old, some young) looking for excuses for mayhem...

LA doesn't deserve a team until they really get into football and become rabid fans... Trouble with LA is that will never happen...

Except we'll get the Cardinals... guaranteed half-empty stadium and they'll still make money!

[This message has been edited by TheFly (edited 10-31-2000).]

ChiefsFanatic
11-01-2000, 01:31 AM
I remeber a story in 1991 or so that a man a took his young son to a raiders game, and because he was wearing the other teams apparel he was thrown over the rail from about eight rows up, down to the concrete hallway and beaten. He was paralized from the waist down from the fall. Even with his child with him.

Another example of idiots is an incident a friend of mine had at the old dog pound. He had purchased a new leather Steeler jacket and had it removed by several members of the pound and cut to shreads. It was even in the paper touting the Browns fans' loyalty. The police told him he should have known better than to wear it, and no arrests were made and he could even identify who had done it.

I wonder if the Oakland police department feels the same way?